Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63877
Latest: wiiliam
New This Month: 3970
New This Week: 32
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73446
Total Topics: 20411
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 793
Total: 805
Kyliebob
phocohanoi7
wiiliam
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (5)
Baidu

Author Topic: Taijutsu styles  (Read 16370 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Taijutsu styles
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 16:34:45 »
granit wasn't even being rude.
He was just telling you that you should edit your posts :/
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 17:31:57 »

Mars is right, granit has the right to express his opinion. This is a forum! If he can't express it here, where can he?
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 20:27:36 »

Mars is right, granit has the right to express his opinion. This is a forum! If he can't express it here, where can he?

He caught me on a bad day, and the way he expressed that point was still quite disrespectful and immature, and I responded in a similar manner. I have PM'd him a personal apology for my actions, just hope he accepts it.

Personal skill improves as a consequence to stats improving.
Irl exercises aren't meant to improve your personal skill , but to improve your "stats" (strength , speed etc.).
E.G. You do push-ups they make you stronger which in turn let's you do more push-ups.

That's how the game will be , no spamming the key or smthg , even if you devastate your keys you won't be able to do more push-ups than your stamina allows.

And where you said "if I want to be a fast a character I need to spam the attack key" the anwser is no , if you run you'll get faster and if you run enough you'll have your fast character.

Conlusion : Push-ups are a stat increasing exercise but like I said personal skill improves as a consequence to increasing stats.

I'm not posting anymore in here since I'm getting understood and in no way I intended to start a fight and/or insult anyone.
Just wanted get that clear up.
Personal skill improves as a consequence to stats improving.
Irl exercises aren't meant to improve your personal skill , but to improve your "stats" (strength , speed etc.).
E.G. You do push-ups they make you stronger which in turn let's you do more push-ups.

That's how the game will be , no spamming the key or smthg , even if you devastate your keys you won't be able to do more push-ups than your stamina allows.

And where you said "if I want to be a fast a character I need to spam the attack key" the anwser is no , if you run you'll get faster and if you run enough you'll have your fast character.

Conlusion : Push-ups are a stat increasing exercise but like I said personal skill improves as a consequence to increasing stats.

I'm not posting anymore in here since I'm getting understood and in no way I intended to start a fight and/or insult anyone.
Just wanted get that clear up.
Thanks for actually clearing that up and sorry for any misunderstandings with regards to Grantit and the concept of what I was trying to express.

Anyway we should probably stop replying to this thread as it kind of serves no purpose now.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 20:36:23 by Brakelvierr »
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2018, 19:01:48 »
I realize it’s bin over 3 years since this discussion but it was the first time fighting styles were discussed.
Stats need to be in the game! These can be trained to allow you to progress in fighting styles and jutsu. In this way jutsu and fighting styles can have set damage to make it easier to balance the game. 
Everyone can start with basic taijutsu and after training in mini games develop stats that unlock other styles such as Kung fu styles, tai chi, karate, etc.
With 3 physical stats-
Stamina (st)
Strength (stm)
Speed.    (Sp)
It is possible to have up to 7 different styles based on The way you choose to train these.
Some styles might require a even amount of all 3 to be maintained. (Example st3sp3 stm3)
Others might require more of 1 then the others.
(Example st7 stm1 sp1)
And others might require 2 to be higher then the third. (Example st 4,sp 4 stm 1)
In the examples everyone has 9 points to distribute among there stats but they would all yeld different types of styles.
However you still need to find an Npc or player to train you in the style you unlock. Once you unlock let’s say 2 or 3 styles you can even out your stats the way you want and still have access to the styles you trained.
But all of this is just game  mechanics  and has nothing to do with your skill at actually using these styles in a affective way. That’s still on you as a player.

Personally I think some styles should have spacific skills that make them more effective against other player types. For instance dunking fist might have a effect that lets it subvert the defense of kenjutsu and other taijutsu styles but genjutsus last longer on the player that uses this style.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 13:44:00 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 13:10:09 »
I realize it’s bin over 3 years since this discussion but it was the first time fighting styles were discussed.
Stats need to be in the game! These can be trained to allow you to progress in fighting styles and jutsu. In this way jutsu and fighting styles can have set damage to make it easier to balance the game. 
Everyone can start with basic taijutsu and after training in mini games develop stats that unlock other styles such as Kung fu styles, tai chi, karate, etc.
With 3 physical stats-
Stamina (st)
Strength (stm)
Speed.    (Sp)
It is possible to have up to 7 different styles based on The way you choose to train these.
Some styles might require a even amount of all 3 to be maintained. (Example st3sp3 stm3)
Others might require more of 1 then the others.
(Example st7 stm1 sp1)
And others might require 2 to be higher then the third. (Example st 4,sp 4 stm 1)
In the examples everyone has 9 points to distribute among there stats but they would all yeld different types of styles.
However you still need to find an Npc or player to train you in the style you unlock. Once you unlock let’s say 2 or 3 styles you can even out your stats the way you want and still have access to the styles you trained.
But all of this is just game  mechanics  and has nothing to do with your skill at actually using these styles in a affective way. That’s still on you as a player.

Personally I think some styles should have spacific skills that make them more effective against other player types. For instance dunking fist might have a effect that lets it subvert the defense of kenjutsu and other taijutsu styles but genjutsus last longer on the player that uses this style.

Refrain from reviving old posts like this. For future reference, please create a new topic to discuss such opinions.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline 184adj

• Academy Student Poster
  • 184adj has no influence.
  • 私は何も征服したくありません。 「私は…物事を変えたい
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2018, 11:32:35 »
taijutsu will be STRONG AS
  • Character Name: Kanda Hito