Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 684
Total: 693
Google (9)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516473 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2016, 17:57:31 »
Now that Nova is mod, we have to mod someone else until everyone is a mod so then the word 'MOD' means nothing.... CONGRATS NOVA #IdidNova4modandtheyaccepteditcausei'mcoolandothersdon'tseemethatwaySENPAInoticemewhydon'tyouevernoticemeplsSENPAI

@Cryptonexin
Never knew the word mod meant something.
I'm still just a random guy on the internet who visits the forum, but now I can actually try and keep this forum somewhat clean and get rid of people who really should not be here.

Does anybody remember Kamashe?

Also @Konohuro That name gives me the chills.
Not because the guy was scary or something, but mainly because of how much 'shit' he did.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2016, 17:58:32 »
Now that Nova is mod, we have to mod someone else until everyone is a mod so then the word 'MOD' means nothing.... CONGRATS NOVA #IdidNova4modandtheyaccepteditcausei'mcoolandothersdon'tseemethatwaySENPAInoticemewhydon'tyouevernoticemeplsSENPAI
lol, cause everyone before you was just muttering non sense xD jk.

Advice
Senpai will never notice you if you keep being such a fanboy, rise above your senpai, and he will notice you. Common Sense.

Shiv, where did you find such words of wisdom!!!!???? Then, I will rise above my senpai so that he may notice me..... Just a question, can I fanboy a little? Cause Senpai, you know?

Does anybody remember Kamashe?

I remember that name from somewhere, I don't know why. Can someone give me a refresh, was he a shit mod or something?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 18:06:22 by Nova »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2016, 18:08:27 »
lol, cause everyone before you was just muttering non sense xD jk.

Advice
Senpai will never notice you if you keep being such a fanboy, rise above your senpai, and he will notice you. Common Sense.

Shiv, where did you find such words of wisdom!!!!???? Then, I will rise above my senpai so that he may notice me..... Just a question, can I fanboy a little? Cause Senpai, you know?
the more you fanboy the more your senpai will NOT admire you, no one likes a fanboy, especially the one getting fanboy-ed over.

Words of wisdom? Well thank you, I'm flattered, but it's really just common sense.

and no, he wasn't a shit mod, no where close to mod actually, he couldn't get mod even in his dreams lol. He was a shitty asshole member of the community that started shit with everyone.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2016, 18:09:16 »
He was the admin of this game. Once upon a time, long before our era, Vreg came and took his place through miserable scam. That's why we want him to be mod.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2016, 18:16:17 »
He was the admin of this game. Once upon a time, long before our era, Vreg came and took his place through miserable scam. That's why we want him to be mod.

Wait, Vreg Scammed Kamashe?

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2016, 18:18:11 »

Don't listen to him, he says everything in such a serious manner that even a troll message seems true....

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2016, 18:22:39 »

Don't listen to him, he says everything in such a serious manner that even a troll message seems true....

Then I will trust you to tell the tale.............. Shiv Why are you always there for me? (Btw don't take this in a homosexual way, pls don't I just mean that you are a great friend that's all)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2016, 18:26:59 »

Then I will trust you to tell the tale.............. Shiv Why are you always there for me? (Btw don't take this in a homosexual way, pls don't I just mean that you are a great friend that's all)
Just clearing any doubts you have and being myself ^-^, and ofc I won't xD and I have no problems with homosexuality either :P. (As in I'm not bashful towards them.)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2016, 18:28:12 »

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?
That way you can look up to 2 people at once, meaning you can take that fanboyism to the next level ^.^
But yeah like Shiv has said, Kamashe was a regular member who joined the forum some time back (couple of weeks) and he got pretty hated for several reasons, one being his attitude.
He got banned for a week and after that he came back, it took him 1 evening to get back to his "shitty behavior" and we haven't heard or seen him since then.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2016, 18:29:35 »

Just clearing any doubts you have and being myself ^-^, and ofc I won't xD and I have no problems with homosexuality either :P. (As in I'm not bashful towards them.)

:D Yourself seems great then, Now if I may take a bit of your time and you could tell the tale of legend and myth!!

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2016, 18:30:11 »

"bashful" lmao

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2016, 18:31:18 »

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?
That way you can look up to 2 people at once, meaning you can take that fanboyism to the next level ^.^
But yeah like Shiv has said, Kamashe was a regular member who joined the forum some time back (couple of weeks) and he got pretty hated for several reasons, one being his attitude.
He got banned for a week and after that he came back, it took him 1 evening to get back to his "shitty behavior" and we haven't heard or seen him since then.

To be honest, Mars is slowly not becoming my senpai, and I know the Shiv would not want to be my Senpai, unless he does then that would be a whole other thing.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2016, 18:33:19 »

That was not a troll. It's sarcasm.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 18:36:22 by Nova »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #268 on: February 25, 2016, 18:34:12 »

:D Yourself seems great then, Now if I may take a bit of your time and you could tell the tale of legend and myth!!
the tale of Kamashe?

basically what nova said a post above you :).

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?

To be honest, Mars is slowly not becoming my senpai, and I know the Shiv would not want to be my Senpai, unless he does then that would be a whole other thing.
Nah I'm fine. I don't need to be someone to look up to

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2016, 18:36:57 »

the tale of Kamashe?

basically what nova said a post above you :).

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?

Nah I'm fine. I don't need to be someone to look up to

ALRIGHT, I HAVE MADE UP MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, MARS IS NO LONGER MY SENPAI BECAUSE REASONSSSSSSS!!!!!