Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64055
Latest: Michailrct
New This Month: 4148
New This Week: 114
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73861
Total Topics: 20742
Most Online Today: 925
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 871
Total: 882

Author Topic: Treaties and Killzones  (Read 14198 times)

Offline Hamato Uchiha

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hamato Uchiha has no influence.
  • Member of Raiu
    • View Profile
Re: Treaties and Killzones
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 00:11:14 »
It's only a safe zone for the defending village!! It would work like everywhere else the defenders would choose to kill or capture the attackers.

These would be outposts!! Simaler to the ones the sand defended when Gara was talkin from the sand in shappuden!! They would not always need to be heavily gaurgded, but that is why information is so important. Presumably a village would have spy's in major orginazations and villages that could report back if a mission came along with this objective!!

If there will be no defending risk to loose it will be defensive game ;/
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 00:13:33 by Hamato Uchiha »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 03:53:14 »
The risk comes after the out posts have bin taken!! Eather by force or sabotage!! Then the whole taritory is with out a safe zone even the village!! It's essentially a huge king of the hill!! These posts will be key targets to defend and attack!! Some level of strategy will be needed to assasinat a kage, as should be expected!! These would only be attacked if wars were declared or there is an assassination attempt!! If your just stealing scrolls or resources, attacking these points would simply be a wast of time and energy.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:57:49 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Hamato Uchiha

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Member of Raiu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 13:56:31 »
I think that there might be a lower probability of permadeath but not a complete lack of it.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2017, 00:50:23 »
I think that there might be a lower probability of permadeath but not a complete lack of it.
That's the way they want it!! The possibility of perma death with out a large risk of it!! The borders are all safe zones until the   Outposts are captured then the week players should withdraw to the village/or switch characters, while more skilled and advanced players defend the village . A village will need economic players. And only players willing to loose there characters should take part in wars!! I think that this is why multiple characters in the same village and clan per player should be allowed. If a player has a economic character and a battle character they should be able to switch between the two, if the village is under attack!!

Offline Hamato Uchiha

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Member of Raiu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 09:11:39 »
That's the way they want it!! The possibility of perma death with out a large risk of it!! The borders are all safe zones until the   Outposts are captured then the week players should withdraw to the village/or switch characters, while more skilled and advanced players defend the village . A village will need economic players. And only players willing to loose there characters should take part in wars!! I think that this is why multiple characters in the same village and clan per player should be allowed. If a player has a economic character and a battle character they should be able to switch between the two, if the village is under attack!!

I think this risk will be 50 % for defenders and 90 % for attackers. There will be no multicharacters and its good becouse its fabular game at all.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:22:12 by Hamato Uchiha »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2017, 13:30:36 »
the risk is 50 50 because the attackers are still under the protection of the safe zone until they take down the outposts.

If you count the kill zone they have to cross to get to the village taritory then its more like 49/51 in faver of defenders. but its basicly the risk every assult has even in the board game risk the defenders have a higher % then attacks

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 13:35:52 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Hamato Uchiha

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Member of Raiu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2017, 14:26:31 »
I think it's even better than what I thought.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 23:13:47 »

multiple characters!??!? this is shinobi LIFE online

you dont get second chances, you dont get a rego and you dont get a backup - if you ded - you DEAD and that should apply to your character too. 2 characters will defeat the point of the perma death. when you die youre supposed to lose EVERYTHING.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2017, 13:06:55 »
Personally I would like 2 characters one that owns and operates a poison shop and is a Genjutsu medical ninja. But I also would like to play a Long rang ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu sage!!
So I think 2 characters is good unless your saying it's possible to be a Genjutsu medical ninja, poison expert, longrange ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu master, with sage mode!!? In witch case never mind!! I'll just be unstoppable!! Lol

Offline Manuster

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2017, 17:37:53 »
Personally I would like 2 characters one that owns and operates a poison shop and is a Genjutsu medical ninja. But I also would like to play a Long rang ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu sage!!
So I think 2 characters is good unless your saying it's possible to be a Genjutsu medical ninja, poison expert, longrange ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu master, with sage mode!!? In witch case never mind!! I'll just be unstoppable!! Lol

you can do that though...just wouldnt be a master of any rip
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me