Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Rivalry

(1/6) > >>

Mars:
Now, most topics that are created end up in a verbal war about which organisation is better; Katakiuchi or Nami no Kishi.
I'm guilty of arguing too, so don't call me a hypocrite. But all in all I think it should stop, no one is better than anyone at the moment. Wait for the full game to come out then prove it:)
Yes I know I'm not a mod but this has gotten annoying, so I'm going to stop and I hope the rest of you do too!

limits:
even tho i dont take part in it, i like it, i think it's gonna shape slo into what it's going to be in some months, who knows these could be the biggest clans everyone wants to join in due time

Reminance:
I dont like the rivalry between Nami and Kata only gives problems, Im trying to stay neutral...

CaptainSpoon:
I gotta say, I like it a very little(I have a twisted mind). But since many ppl find it irritating I'll try to stop <3

Mars:

--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on December 27, 2014, 00:24:03 ---I gotta say, I like it a very little(I have a twisted mind). But since many ppl find it irritating I'll try to stop <3

--- End quote ---
It's not just you :P and yeah it's pretty funny but it clogs up the forum and takes the focus off the topic you're posting on x3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version