Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Jumping height and Length

(1/1)

Kayleb:
I've seen a lot about the speed of a shinobi in this forum, but not very much about the jumping mechanics. I personally think that you should have to increase the height which you can jump. This will meaning that jumping can give somebody an advantage or disadvantage in relation to their opponent. Each character should also have a maximum jumping length, which can also be increased. A maximum jumping length would increase or decrease your chance of getting away from or catching up to opponents.

I have spoken. Discuss as you wish.

Leebz:
I support this idea. I think Vreg may have already had it in mind but it's always good to be sure :)

Shivraj:
IMO we should be able to train our jumping just as our speed
Like as we run our speed Keeps increasing over time so when you Jump your height keeps increasing overtime

Mars:

--- Quote from: Shivraj on January 27, 2015, 17:02:49 ---IMO we should be able to train our jumping just as our speed
Like as we run our speed Keeps increasing over time so when you Jump your height keeps increasing overtime

--- End quote ---
That's what I was thinking, that would be pretty neat. Hopefully this has already been planned

joca94:
and then we start doing deadlifts and squats(with 100kg+ weights) to increase it even more :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version