Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

New question

<< < (2/3) > >>

Vreg:

--- Quote from: halika on October 04, 2013, 21:31:45 ---I wondered about this too, but I figured you'd probably have hotkeys anyway for casting jutsus. That or just make them one click-perform jutsus to avoid that problem all together.

--- End quote ---
No out of the box jutsus, you'll have to give the right hand seal input just like they do in Naruto.

misi4444:

--- Quote from: Vreg on October 04, 2013, 23:04:44 ---
--- Quote from: halika on October 04, 2013, 21:31:45 ---I wondered about this too, but I figured you'd probably have hotkeys anyway for casting jutsus. That or just make them one click-perform jutsus to avoid that problem all together.

--- End quote ---
No out of the box jutsus, you'll have to give the right hand seal input just like they do in Naruto.

--- End quote ---
Then I will die often :D

sagashima:

--- Quote from: misi4444 on October 05, 2013, 05:53:58 ---
--- Quote from: Vreg on October 04, 2013, 23:04:44 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Then I will die often :D

--- End quote ---

Ohhh, i love doing handseals. But i need to learn them all. o_o

justforbusiness:
or just learn to jutsus like naruto...

halika:
So just to make sure I got it, we have to execute the correct hand seal pattern to activate a jutsu?

If so then i got a couple related questions

1. I checked naruto wiki and theres apparently about 12 basic hand seals outside of the ones reserved for a clan/special technique. Does this mean that a good portion of the keyboard is going to be reserved for hand seals?

2. Will there be macros in the game?

3. How will we do the jutsus from the mobile version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version