Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Hand to hand combat

<< < (3/3)

Vreg:
This is all very abstract, but we're going to have something called a jutsu level. This will be divided into 3 categories. Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu. The more you use a certain category, the more experience you get for that category and once you level up (e.g. in ninjutsu) you get ninjutsu points. These points can be used to learn new ninjutsu. Same goes for taijutsu, using that will increase taijutsu experience and thus give you taijutsu points. You can use this to learn new taijutsu skills (e.g. new combos). But regular taijutsu is the same for everyone, I don't have Rockstar or Ubisoft up my sleeve for an extensive combo based hand to hand combat system.

Regarding character creation, you'll get to choose some natural characteristics for your character. For instance, a character that is exceptionally good at ninjutsu, or one that has more than average chakra, or a character with a lot of speed. It is up to you to determine what natural born characteristics your character will have. You can balance things out or make your character exponentially good at something at the cost of something else. In case of a character that is exeptionally good at taijutsu, I can only imagine more damage coming from his attacks rather than him having different combos.

A balanced character will look something like this:

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Chakra: 5
Total: 5

justforbusiness:
that sounds perfect. i will play it even if u only get to do a simple straight punch and kick cause this is not the big idea here there are more important things

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version