Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Hand to hand combat

<< < (2/3) > >>

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: justforbusiness on October 12, 2013, 10:56:13 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 12, 2013, 08:14:45 ---Well, Vreg said that in the beggining you'll be able to set some points similar to this:
Databook       Ninjutsu   Taijutsu   Genjutsu    Intelligence    Strength    Speed   Stamina   Hand seals    Total
Second        3.5               1.5         2.5          4                   1         2         2.5           4              21

So basically I think you'll be able to chose a specialization in any of the three:
-Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu
I think for example that each of these specialization will have things that can't be done by others, like for example a taijutsu user will have some moves that won't be achievable by the others.
Again this is just what I THINK don't rely on it too much!!!!!

--- End quote ---
its ok!!! dont get so tense!! O_O we wont kill you!!

--- End quote ---
Wut??

justforbusiness:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 12, 2013, 10:57:03 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 12, 2013, 08:14:45 ---Well, Vreg said that in the beggining you'll be able to set some points similar to this:
Databook       Ninjutsu   Taijutsu   Genjutsu    Intelligence    Strength    Speed   Stamina   Hand seals    Total
Second        3.5               1.5         2.5          4                   1         2         2.5           4              21

So basically I think you'll be able to chose a specialization in any of the three:
-Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu
I think for example that each of these specialization will have things that can't be done by others, like for example a taijutsu user will have some moves that won't be achievable by the others.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Wut??

--- End quote ---
idk by the way you wrote it u sound tense :P

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: justforbusiness on October 12, 2013, 10:58:01 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 12, 2013, 10:57:03 ---

-Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Wut??

--- End quote ---
idk by the way you wrote it u sound tense :P

--- End quote ---
Ugh maybe...

Saitou:
I think it'd be interesting to have different combos. Combos of different strength and similar strength but different animation depending on some factors
such as character gender/rank  etc.

But yeah you certainly are looking so far ahead.

justforbusiness:

--- Quote from: Saitou on October 12, 2013, 11:00:14 ---I think it'd be interesting to have different combos. Combos of different strength and similar strength but different animation depending on some factors
such as character gender/rank  etc.

But yeah you certainly are looking so far ahead.

--- End quote ---
it will also be cool if you cvan make different combos by making different combinations of keys  that stand for punches and kicks like in the game
"Rumble Fighter"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version