Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64487
Latest: MeganFap
New This Month: 15
New This Week: 32
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 77283
Total Topics: 22785
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1096
Total: 1107
Julikiq
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Isei's random thoughts  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Isei's random thoughts
« on: September 25, 2015, 22:36:32 »
(uhm ok I was gonna write a small story full of suspense, action,death and happiness but well I ran into issues so I was like nahh I'll just write something random.......welcome to mind of Isei Himitsu lol )

You know them days when you like don't want to do anything, no training or missions or leaving the house. Well today is that day...well almost everyday is that day. I say almost because for some reason people have the ehmm impression that i'm very lazy, that i don't train or go on missions or leave my house, but in fact i do leave my house, i need to lay on the grass every now and then. Maybe i don't do the stuff other "shinobi" do does'nt mean im not one, well kinda, i don't care really.
Yeaaa i kinda put "shinobi" in air qoutes, now a days being a "shinobi" is a popularity contest. Everybody wants to be one of the popular kids from the academy but on a bigger scale obviously. Being a ninja gets to people's head, they take it for granted, act like they are celebrities, like they're more important than everyone else. The reason for becoming a ninja used to be righteous and honourable, to protect their village and all that, but now people join the academy with dreams of being the best or with a mind set for revenge or to avenge a late relative. True and honest shinobi can be hard to find now a days, i sound like an old man don't i, you're probably older than me.
Uhmm i sort of forgot what the point of this was, i think this was supposed to be just a light chat between us but then took a left turn.
Random topic but has anyone actually seen ninjas dating, like where do they find the time, im 19 and i still dont know how my father and mother met. I kinda get it if ninjas date and marry each other cause they kinda spend and go through missions and all that together. But the part that bugged me is when ninjas suddenly have normal civilian wives or maybe its just me.
Well I'm kinda tired of talking now, my bed needs me.... Goway.

(if u actually read this through I commend you and would love to hear your thoughts might write more on this whenever the mood hits)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 00:24:21 by Nas »

• Character Name: Isei

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Isei's random thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 00:04:06 »
It's pretty cool how you wrote it in first person. As far as I know no one has published a Naruto Fanwork in that style around here, good job.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 04:20:43 »
:D I like it. *sorairo agrees about the shinobi air quotes, tho considers herself one*
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:24:22 »
doesn't* but everything else was golden :3 oh, and I MIGHT be one of those "Shinobi" since I just want to end war :3.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 12:01:18 »
so nice dude (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai