Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64360
Latest: RobertPouri
New This Month: 229
New This Week: 65
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75635
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1149
Total: 1162

Author Topic: My idea for genjutsu. Just a concept.  (Read 4931 times)

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
My idea for genjutsu. Just a concept.
« on: October 20, 2015, 11:18:29 »
I have a few ideas for genjutsu, I haven't seen these ideas yet, just though I'd share em. Please let me know if somebody else
has already posted some of these. :D

Interface screws, ie. Making a target's health/chakra/stamina appear fuller than it really is,
or to be losing health- such tricks won't be noticed in the heat of battle. Useful for controlling the battlefield.
Fuzziness, flipped screens, inverted controls, scrambled chat- these could be useful. A small army of ninja wielding genjutsu could completely incapacitate a target.
Hallucinating foes or invisibility Hallucinations could be used for escaping, or forcing foes to
retreat when needed- although I think we already have the clone jutsu planned.
Invisibility- not true invisibility, but simply a genjutsu that causes the opponent to not notice you-
very subtle and hard to notice in itself, but also the weakest, easiest to dispel.

To break out of these, there could be several methods:
1. The "release" technique: When used by another player on a target, disrupts weak to medium strength genjutsu.
2. Disrupt your own chakra flow, which requires using up and charging chakra at intervals. May not succeed at stronger genjutsu.
3. Just kill whoever's casting the genjutsu :D
Genjutsu strength can vary, depending on how skilled the shinobi wielding it is, to the original strength
of the jutsu itself, to wether multiple shinobi are working together in synchronization- easily a nightmare.
The way to getting out of a strong genjutsu, other than killing the caster, would be to combine methods 1 and 2.

The perfect prison: This theory requires many shinobi working together to completely subdue a captive.Together, they apply fuzziness, flipped screens, deafness and scrambled chat to render them deaf, dumb and blind,while simultaneously using inverted controls and paralysis to keep them immobile.Could be used to contain prisoners of war.

However, I know that we're aiming for realism, and some of these go directly against that, so they probably won't be acceptable.
Please let me know what you think of these ideas and if this post infringes on the rules.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 13:20:26 by mamita »

HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD

https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf

Offline K4kashiHatake

• Academy Student Poster
  • K4kashiHatake has no influence.
  • A ninja must see underneath the underneath.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Sukunara Clan

• Organization: Kami Senshi
Re: My idea for genjutsu. Just a concept.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 20:09:32 »
well the genjutsu ideas are okay but i think it will be complicated and hard to escape with those methods in the game
  • Character Name: Kentoku

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
  • UbichiKo has no influence.
  • Ur jutsu doesn't have anything awesome.Dnt blame m
    • View Profile
  • Clan: SeikyouHitomi

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 00:31:46 »
Changing interfaces (chakra/stamina and health) appeared as a good idea. I thought that clone jutsu won't be added and ideas to counter genjutsu are too radical in my opinion of course :)

Get out of my way !

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 14:58:23 »
The interface suggestion is interesting, I hope to see something similar in-game.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Remi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Remi has no influence.
  • Don't like me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 23:17:30 »
Or if the person A (the being controlled by genjutsu) is also skilled at genjutsu and could use release himself ?

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 00:00:16 »
the thing with genjutsu is it should be hard to brake... sense it cant do any real damage...and requires a moderate to large amount of chakra... also i saw a post earler last year about this topic and i agreed with m4r1us that any damage genjutse dose should be to the amount of chakra the opponent can use... and if the chakra resurve reaches low anuph levels then health should quickly decrees... as it represents everything that makes up your life (mind and body) witch by the way is why kakashi was hospitalized
he spent to much time under the genjutsu and his chakra was depleted.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:39:56 by cmsurfer »

Offline FrankJScott

• Jonin Poster
  • FrankJScott has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Top Rated Product Guide
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 18:19:56 »
Please try Google before asking about New Product Website f65c629

Offline FrankJScott

• Jonin Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Top Product Info
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 00:39:09 »
Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Website 29273_5

Offline FrankJScott

• Jonin Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Great Peptide Guide
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 22:47:50 »
For the lady asking about semaglutide buy, glp1 meds for weight loss, tirzepatide weight loss near me, semaglutide hair growth, cheap bpc 157, tirzepatide how to buy, tirzepatide pills, ipamorelin for fat loss, bpc 157 online, buy tirzepatide online,  I highly recommend this official source about buy mots-c tips or order tirzepatide online, purchase tirzepatide, new semaglutide for weight loss, buy hgh peptides, tirzepatide online order, semaglutide and tirzepatide, peptide for weight loss semaglutide, bpc 157 information, semaglutide training, tirzepatide hair loss, not to mention this new prime peptides semaglutide blog as well as tirzepatide 10mg peptide, bpc 157 administration, buy growth hormone peptides, compounded tirzepatide, performance peptides, glp 1 peptides for weight loss, glp peptide, semaglutide buy online, semaglutide company, semaglutide a peptide, as well as this a knockout post on prime peptides bpc-157 info which is also great. Also, have a look at this link about buy semaglutide forum not to mention best way to take bpc 157, bpc 157 hair growth, growth hormone peptides, peptides bpc, purchase peptides online, bpc 157 peptide, peptides online, bpc 157 pills, buy tirzepatide, semaglutide bpc, as well as this get more info on buy mots-c advice with tirzepatide 10mg peptide, semaglutide benefits, bpc 157 hair, bpc 157 10mg, peptides on line, semaglutide 1, bpc 157 for gut health, buy ipamorelin online, ipamorelin online, weight loss tirzepatide,  for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Botox Treatment Info 65c6292