Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Questions

<< < (2/2)

Utunama:
Even so we can use Skype/ TS 3 if we are like 3 ninjas and we wan't to ambush somebody or something like that so Vreg doesn't really has to develop a similar program for Shinobi Life Online but it's his choice.

halika:
If you plan on including it for the entire game i hope it'd be more practical than Team speak because at this point would "zones" come into play? I wouldnt want to log into a game and hear every person in every village talking all at the same time. Now you'd be talking about how close you should be to a target in order to hear their conversation, fading the loudness of their mic, or even making a skill that could increase someones "zone" of perception if they increase the skill and theyre sneaky enough. Doesnt that stuff take extra time and money to develop?

Vreg:

--- Quote from: Utunama on February 06, 2014, 17:23:21 ---Even so we can use Skype/ TS 3 if we are like 3 ninjas and we wan't to ambush somebody or something like that so Vreg doesn't really has to develop a similar program for Shinobi Life Online but it's his choice.

--- End quote ---
Yeah but you wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone else without typing.

--- Quote from: halika on February 06, 2014, 17:27:55 ---If you plan on including it for the entire game i hope it'd be more practical than Team speak because at this point would "zones" come into play? I wouldnt want to log into a game and hear every person in every village talking all at the same time. Now you'd be talking about how close you should be to a target in order to hear their conversation, fading the loudness of their mic, or even making a skill that could increase someones "zone" of perception if they increase the skill and theyre sneaky enough. Doesnt that stuff take extra time and money to develop?

--- End quote ---
Anyone could speak using a special button, but you'd have to be in range to hear them. The sounds will be played in 3D at the head position of the one talking. Don't worry about hearing other people, because unless you're not standing next to them, you won't hear them. They could be screaming however, and that should in theory be heard from a distance.

EDIT: And yes, developing this would require time and resources, but that's the same with just about anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version