Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64451
Latest: TommyVot
New This Month: 320
New This Week: 81
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76537
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1068
Total: 1082

Author Topic: Steps to Perfection  (Read 9901 times)

Offline creyzmusic

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • creyzmusic has no influence.
  • Ultimate Power is only a matter of time
    • View Profile
    • MTV artist Page
Steps to Perfection
« on: February 16, 2014, 15:16:33 »
Thank you for this amazing Game!

I wanted to grow up and develop a game just like this and honestly u did a far better job crafting it than I will ever do. The graphics are great and the game pace is amazing but the thing I loved the most is the ability to do handseals, instead of a person using short keys a person, they have to  do handseals and that is really a great thing since the outcomes of the fights will all be determined by skills not just luck
I think  though that the controls may not be suitable for everyone so I think adding a customizable control option for players would fix that.
Also having donators play the game only isn't fair to people who live in countries where they can't donate. "Mine is Sanctioned by the US so I can't use paypal or western Union to transfer funds" I believe there should be an alternative method of contributing such as referrals or maybe doing offers or surveys by the site.
Also the game is extremely under advertised I think getting the game advertised should be a major step at this precise stage.
Aswell as the website design, it may need alittle tunning to make it more appealing.

Thank you.

Darkness and Light were once one and the same. Now there just a path that you take.

Offline neffesh

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • neffesh has no influence.
  • Neffesh the Hugger *epic music*
    • View Profile
Re: Steps to Perfection
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 15:21:38 »
+1
  • Character Name: Neffesh

By Aoi Thank you <3
*hug*

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Steps to Perfection
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 18:11:22 »
I'm sorry but 1.0.1.6 is exclusive for a reason, regular members will get a newer version released as soon as it is more stable.

1.0.1.6 is only meant for people who can donate a total sum of € 10 and more. That's very demanding but that's also the point of keeping it very exclusive. Right now any donator can test it, but donator ranks will be implemented in the upcoming days and this will all be limited to only a selection of donators to make it even more exlusive.

So I'm not really trying to give people access to this version in the first place, hence making it more available would be contradictory to what my intentions are with it.

Getting a donator status is unfortunately only going to be available with real financial support. I'm not going to spend my time making surveys and giving a donator status over referrals would make everyone a donator over time.

So you'll just have to wait until a newer version is released for regular members. 1.0.1.6 is still far from an enjoyable game so don't worry about it.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent