Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64055
Latest: Michailrct
New This Month: 4148
New This Week: 114
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73863
Total Topics: 20744
Most Online Today: 925
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 849
Total: 862
Antonioqnr
nhuy5656
buiductrung
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Poll

Which Candidate would you like to see in game?

Breaking Bonds (#1)
Sacred Grounds (#2)
Gifted Abilities (#3)
Uprising (#4)
Religious Temples (#5)
Experimentation (#6)
Gracious Deity (#7)

Author Topic: SLO General History Lore Candidates  (Read 31301 times)

Offline adithya

Re: SLO General History Lore Candidates
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 19:48:41 »
In regards to breaking bonds, the chakra natures could've occured due to acclimatisation of their chakra to their new climates, tapping into the chakra of their surroundings gave them a new form.
Something of that sort.

Personally I liked 1 and 7 because they depict a traditional Japanese ruling system, then springs off into the 'Naruto' ruling system. Really cool.

If the game is going for a massively naruto inspired theme rather than just borrowing elements from it then sure. That seems reasonable. This poll seems to be people choosing the thing closest to naruto rather than something original and unique. Just my opinion honestly. Dont mean to call you out or anything

Offline Manuster

Re: SLO General History Lore Candidates
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2017, 20:00:37 »
In regards to breaking bonds, the chakra natures could've occured due to acclimatisation of their chakra to their new climates, tapping into the chakra of their surroundings gave them a new form.
Something of that sort.

Personally I liked 1 and 7 because they depict a traditional Japanese ruling system, then springs off into the 'Naruto' ruling system. Really cool.

If the game is going for a massively naruto inspired theme rather than just borrowing elements from it then sure. That seems reasonable. This poll seems to be people choosing the thing closest to naruto rather than something original and unique. Just my opinion honestly. Dont mean to call you out or anything

yare yare yare, I get that naruto is heavily Japanese inspired but SLO won't be. 1 and even 5 have heavy similarities to Japan. 2 and 3 focus more on the idea of chakra and leave any ideas of culture completely up in the air (or just unmentioned which is what imo is the best option)
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me