Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64364
Latest: RicardoSpoff
New This Month: 233
New This Week: 69
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 75651
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1229
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1183
Total: 1198
EdithSoure
Andreasbly
Julianr
Viktorighm
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: fighting  (Read 11048 times)

Offline Rooshdy

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rooshdy has no influence.
  • Call me Rooshdy
    • View Profile
fighting
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:35:34 »
just wanted to ask how realistic fighting will be to the actual anime?
for ex: lets say 3 genin want to be theives and they try to run up on a jonin in the forest. the jonin should kill all of them? in the show a jonin could take on like 10 genin. that would be pretty cool honestly.

• Character Name: Guan-Yi
Call me Rooshdy

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: fighting
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 16:59:09 »
in order to become a jounin u must be very skilled in battle since there is no level system. u must master ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. u will also unlock ur second chakra nature when u become jounin. so technically yes. but if the genin have a battle plan and ambush him(maybe they have trained a bit with each other if they r smart), and manage to overpower him the jounin will be finished. hope it explains something for u.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 17:53:34 »
in order to become a jounin u must be very skilled in battle since there is no level system. u must master ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. u will also unlock ur second chakra nature when u become jounin. so technically yes. but if the genin have a battle plan and ambush him(maybe they have trained a bit with each other if they r smart), and manage to overpower him the jounin will be finished. hope it explains something for u.
Who told you all that lol...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 14:37:18 »
its a mix of my own thoughts and some actual stuff vreg said, tho i see now its really not clear :P

Offline Sented

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sented has no influence.
  • Looking forward to this project. Really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 14:10:14 »
I do think it would be cool that there should be quests which a technically assigned to kill other players to gain skill or something. .as a reward for the quests. that as soon as other players are assigned a mission, then technically will another group or player be assigned to plot or kill them as their mission. there can be that they can over take the quest at hand and complete it themselves. gaining skill for killing them and finishing their assassination quest or somethin. it would be coo though there will be a lot of skill  to gain but im sure the game will distribute skill accordingly.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 14:13:06 by Sented »

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 00:08:30 »
I do think it would be cool that there should be quests which a technically assigned to kill other players to gain skill or something. .as a reward for the quests. that as soon as other players are assigned a mission, then technically will another group or player be assigned to plot or kill them as their mission. there can be that they can over take the quest at hand and complete it themselves. gaining skill for killing them and finishing their assassination quest or somethin. it would be coo though there will be a lot of skill  to gain but im sure the game will distribute skill accordingly.
u always post things about quests, but i dont think its that easy to program a quest to appear whenever that event occurs. and who will give the reward? the reward is always given by the one who requested the mission. but i think that "quest" is only given to one by the kage. which means there cant really be money-reward.

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:49:23 »
Right, fighting. I am curious, if there is a thread already about this then please direct me to it, what the health system will be like, chakra too. Will they look like past Naruto games or have you guys come up with something entirely different and more sexy?
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 03:56:31 »
I've had some questions myself about Chakra and Health for the player. Do we just press a button to regain Chakra? Also, as we become more skilled will we get more Chakra and Health than the average player?
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 10:04:51 »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 22:34:47 »
For chakra system i say like this : its a pretty big pool but regenerates hard and there wont be  chackra pots at all only chackra transfer from player to another or jutsus that absorb chackra,there could be like conserving chakra mode that works like this : if you dont use any chackra consuming things like water walk ,jutsus etc  you  go into a state of faster chakra regeneration,however any chakra related actions will cancel the effect for x seconds :D.and with the clans im thinking like the clan that is similar to senju could have increased stamina(health and can run more without tiring),a bigger chakra pool and if the system is that some lucky players get kekkei genkai the first "senju" chosen to have the things above can use wood style but that cant be passed since only hashirama used wood style. :D,for uzumaki like clan just a slightly bigger pool than "senju" and are good with sealing tehniques :D

And the health should be very high,like when you start you have 700 health and A rank jutsu do like 500-800 damage  so that you dont die immediatly in battle after and for the death penalty i think perma death is to cruel:what about losing all you got on you but if you learned an ability(assuming you have to click something to learn not just know the handseal) you keep the ability to do it but you lose the scroll with how to do the jutsu and you keep your stats
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 18:34:07 by m4r1us »

Offline Master

• Academy Student Poster
  • Master has no influence.
  • DiviAngel- To be in game name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 02:05:46 »
Perma death is absolute, that is not being changed. the whole point is to be cruel about that function, please read around the forums before making ideas that contradict old ones
Meaning has power

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 05:22:35 »
FAQs will answer majority of your questions. Search keywords to find pre-existing threads as to not repeat threads ^^
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent