Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 872
Total: 879
Michailvdx
Google (6)

Author Topic: Yasuo Toratsume (W.I.P)  (Read 3608 times)

Offline EeveeLOP

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • EeveeLOP has no influence.
  • Wasup
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
Yasuo Toratsume (W.I.P)
« on: January 17, 2018, 01:25:40 »

Physical Information

Forename:Yasuo

Surname:Toratsume

Nickname(s):N/A

Date of Birth:July 5th

Eye Colour:Brown

Height:175 Cm

Weight:55kg

Place of Birth: Morigakure

Hidden Village:  Inferunogakure

Blood type:0-

Advancement Data

Academy Grad Age:12
Chūnin Exam Age:
Tokubetsu Jōnin Age:
Jōnin Age:
A-Rank Jōnin Age:
S-Rank Age:

Appearance
Yasuo is of average height and has an athletic build. He is usually seen wearing matching studs in his ear, and he has a tattoo of his clan on his back. His eyes are black with a golden, glowing spot in the center that turns into a cross or cross-hairs that runs to the edge of his black irises when he gets riled up or excited in some way. For apparel Yasuo is usually found wearing a very lax style consisting of a short grey-and-black jacket with red straps that cut short in the middle of his chest, exposing his stomach, regular dark blue pants, which have pouches on the sies for his ninja tools such as, shuriken, kunai, and explosive tags, etc..,and lastly bandage wraps from his elbow all the way down to his knuckles. He also carries around a long Bo-staff.

Personality
Yasuo is a very live individual, always being loud and rarely quiet. Some may even call him jolly, to the extent that there is always a smile on his face. The Toratsume is easily able to make friends in any environment and is very controlled. Always telling jokes among his peers, sometimes being rude with them and not even knowing, being blind to the fact. Yasuo never expresses feelings of anger or sadness in front of others. IF any emotion is pent up within him, he usually releases these feelings during his intense morning calisthenics, alone.  The male is constantly training his rigorous body, despite being born anemic, and often times looking a bit sick, the male was actually healthy. The male was passionate about his training and oftentimes skipped school in order to train. The male's live and wild nature has earned him the label of a troublemaker. Despite his behavior, the boy still was able to attend school.  Yasuo wasn't the smartest kid in his class, but he was nowhere near the bottom. Although having fairly low chakra reserves, the male made up for that with his excellent in taijutsu and his vast knowledge of many things, he was always the first pick for trivia games. The one thing Yasuo had no taste for was the art of genjutsu.  Outside of the classroom, Yasuo wasn't a fan of people who were unfair and also those who attempt to bully others and boss people around. The Toratsume has often stood up for those who were being bullied, and as a result of that usually ended up fighting the bullies. The male didn't lose often which earned him popularity around the school, but he was usually the one who got in trouble for such fights. Though Yasuo does oddly respect figures in the village who are stronger than him and wishes to surpass them and become recognized.

Skills/Abilities
Toro no Waza Toro no Waza, or The Way of the Tiger, is the taijutsu of the Toratsume. This is the main focus of Yasuo's arsenal of combat. Yasuo fights swiftly and fiercely as a tiger would. Hunting his prey and attempting to strike hard but end swiftly.
  Katon Release Being of the Ryota heritage of the clan, Yasuo was born and is also able to use Katon or Fire Jutsu. Producing flames to harm his enemies from afar, before he moves in to finish them close
Bojutsu Bojutsu, or Staff techniques, is the choice of weapon for Yasuo. The staff gives him the extra range he might need in order to hit foes who attempt to escape his close range. The male has discovered the art of centrifugal force.

History

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
Re: Yasuo Toratsume (W.I.P)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:08:54 »
This is actually really good.

And jesus, it's refreshing to FINALLY see somebody who uses a distinct martial art.
...Now we need information on how the Way of the Tiger works so we can pitch it to Vreg.
Damnit, martial arts deserve to be a thing, like jutsus for Ninutsu.
Even if we're just making up custom stuff that would be compatible with SLO's fast-paced combat style... (So as Vreg confirmed, no Judo or anything similar.)

HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD

https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf

Offline EeveeLOP

• Academy Student Poster
  • EeveeLOP has no influence.
  • Wasup
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 03:20:00 »
Well it's just a taijutsu of the clan. I think the creator would have more info on it.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 14:45:40 »
you know how I almost forgot about you :)

Wait sending you the clan stuff.

Also yeah, I have an idea of the four ways of the tiger. But I need to graduate my final semseter with a decent gpa and make my family proud of me (for once ;_; )

So I'll lurk until I actually get time to post it.