Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64453
Latest: Larryelirm
New This Month: 322
New This Week: 83
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76541
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 901
Total: 917

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)  (Read 129026 times)

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2016, 22:18:33 »
Well, if he was serious about not playing anymore, I would say we can just vote to kill him and have no harm done.
  But Tsuna has a point about him acting erratically. Maybe he is the jester? If so we should wait until next round to see if he was serious about not playing.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2016, 22:28:13 »
ugh sooo much words the game as barely started lol

.....hopefully there a story thing this time....please Jcryerere !!!!!
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 06:30:59 »
I have a feeling @Konohuro is the assassin. Can't explain why, but I trust in my feelings. So I vote for him.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 10:54:57 »
Well I'm sticking to the strategy that has bin proven to work... Regardlesses if kono is happy about it or not... He is likely the jester but we will have to wait and see.. The jester is harmless to Shinobi as long as we don't freek out about it... However he could be posing as the jester and Realy be an assassin.. He is smart enuph to pull this off... Leave it to a ambu... And waiting to vote is till the best strategy

Offline Manuster

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 11:40:24 »
I have a feeling @Konohuro is the assassin. Can't explain why, but I trust in my feelings. So I vote for him.

Dude.

and yeah, cmsurfer and SpeakingRain said it best.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 12:00:08 »
i am pretty sure Konohuro not that dump,when i saw his post ik that is assassin talk,but he played SA more then anyone else,why he will do something like that,cu he want a fun game.

and i think mars or Tsuna is the assassin's trowing votes like that are assassin jop so stfu. 
This is absurd. Why has no one replied to this?

Lol, I swear, I thought Sanji would've joined the Kono-train, but instead he went to the defensive with Konohuro. Not at all like Sanji.

This leads me to believe that Konohuro is just playing the Jester, but Sanji didn't understand what Kono were trying to do so he decided to help out Kono. (Really reminds me of Sanji)

1. Konohuro
2. Sanji
I think those two are assassin.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 12:29:10 »
i am pretty sure Konohuro not that dump,when i saw his post ik that is assassin talk,but he played SA more then anyone else,why he will do something like that,cu he want a fun game.

and i think mars or Tsuna is the assassin's trowing votes like that are assassin jop so stfu. 

Lol, I swear, I thought Sanji would've joined the Kono-train, but instead he went to the defensive with Konohuro. Not at all like Sanji.

This leads me to believe that Konohuro is just playing the Jester, but Sanji didn't understand what Kono were trying to do so he decided to help out Kono. (Really reminds me of Sanji)

1. Konohuro
2. Sanji

Your fanning the flames of suspicion and if one of them is the jester we could all loose first turn... Not voting is the best strategy but I do think kono could be an assassin. But for now we all wait

Offline Manuster

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 12:57:24 »

1. Konohuro
2. Sanji

What's there to disagree with? He is right, it is rather unlike Kono.

As for his accusations against Mars and Tsuna; he could just be trying to tell everyoe to keep on their toes.

Don't think that 2 assassin's won't vote against each other.

In the last game, Mars and SirTroll voted against each other and both turned out to be assassins.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 13:03:49 »

As for his accusations against Mars and Tsuna; he could just be trying to tell everyoe to keep on their toes.

In the last game, Mars and SirTroll voted against each other and both turned out to be assassins.
I'm full aware of what that assassins do, it's just called a play. But I'm taking into consideration who peoplel are, Sanji isn't able to think like Konohuro does, since that's just not him.(No offence)

And yeah, everyone should look out, and not take everything said to them without a second's thought.

Manuster, you're offly worried about this round, and you're partaking in this way too much, are you maybe not what you say you are?
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 13:19:14 »

I'm full aware of what that assassins do, it's just called a play. But I'm taking into consideration who peoplel are, Sanji isn't able to think like Konohuro does, since that's just not him.(No offence)

And yeah, everyone should look out, and not take everything said to them without a second's thought.

Manuster, you're offly worried about this round, and you're partaking in this way too much, are you maybe not what you say you are?

Tsuna why why why we have no information at all...its normal to be suspicious of odd behavior but why are you pointing fingers with out any faqs

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2016, 15:59:29 »

Tsuna why why why we have no information at all...its normal to be suspicious of odd behavior but why are you pointing fingers with out any faqs
there is none have been kill and we already,voteing against each other.
i did not def kono but he is not dump to do thing like this,he is just angry from what cm did in last round so as we all,anyways lets see how this ends first.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Manuster

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2016, 16:38:29 »
@jcryer MOVE YOUR ASS

Spoiler: show
Unless of course you're preoccupied with real life matters. In that case, I sincerely apologise.

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2016, 20:44:49 »
It is the grand opening of the Fantasia Festival; to celebrate a decennia of peace between the Shinobi Villages. Shinobi from all across the land have come to witness this great event, and weren’t disappointed: a grand display of Shockwave Village’s finest fireworks, the most luxurious liquor from the Forest and Hill Villages, exotic dancers from the Dust Village and various trinkets from the Volcano and Inferno Villages – truly, the Hill Village’s organizer of this event – Hisaki Akagi – would be a name that would carry on throughout the years. The spirit of co-operation was smiling on the Fantasia festival, and everywhere you turned there were people laughing, smiling, having fun. Even shinobi rarely seen in society came to the event to either help out in the spirit of peace, such as Vizier, or simply to enjoy the festival and the delights that came with it. It is true, some shinobi enjoyed themselves a little too much, as was the case with Yasei and Chikai, who were found fighting in one of the local taverns, drunkenly having started a full-on brawl over what their favourite colours were early on in the evening.

Alas, the joyous event took a horrible turn…

A scream of terror from Chikai Kamakiri was heard across the tent, and various shinobi rushed towards the scene to behold what caused the terror:

A freshly killed body; that of Kaeiro Kirishima, the Joker.

“We’ve got a murder! Bring Hisaki Akagi over here and notice the Kages!”, one of the Dust Shinobi -  Crono Sabaku – ordered.

As Hisaki arrived behind the tent, he said: “What’s going on!? I heard there was a –“, but before he could finish his sentence, Hisaki witnessed the horror.

“By the Beasts…” he uttered in despair. “… Who could’ve done this? Any word from the Kages?!”, Hisaki continued.

“We’ve just received word, Hisaki-san. The Forest and Hill Kages will each send their top ANBU here, and volunteer medics will be on standby for the rest of the event. The ANBU will investigate the situation.”, Crono replied.

“… Very well. You two, please take care of the body and notify the Inferno Village Kage.”, Hisaki ordered Crono and the other Dust Shinobi – Vizier.

“Understood!”, the two immediately replied.

And the murder was kept a secret from the rest of the Shinobi, except for those who witnessed the body. As the night became darker, and the fires burnt brightly in the middles of the tents, two shadows could almost be seen in the background, moving around… It would appear the ANBUs had arrived, and have mingled with the rest.

Was the murder just a coincidence, or are they going to be more? Is there merely one, or more culprits? Who knows…

Only time will tell…

A lot of thanks to @DarthTyrael for help on the story, he wrote a good deal of it! Give him +rep guys! (And me because... it's me, why wouldn't you +rep me? :P Also I did write a little of the story but give Darth some love, for real.)

It is now the day phase. Vote on who you want to kill. Please re-vote if you have voted in the night phase, to be clear.

@DarthTyrael
@Ghost0000
@Mars
@Artemis
@Crono
@Sanji
@SpeakingRain
@misi4444
@Tsunayoshi
@taigakun
@waly206
@Shivraj
@Kai
@vipto
@ShiXie
@Toratsume Nyshn
@cmsurfer
@Whatasnipe
@Ken
@Konohuro
@Nas
@Zama
@Manuster

@jcryer MOVE YOUR ASS

Unless of course you're preoccupied with real life matters. In that case, I sincerely apologise.

Um

I was working on storyline.

Do I have to kill you off?

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2016, 21:03:55 »
+rep
Thanks for setting an awesome seen... I'm  curious if there's any actual clues in the story or not... Some very specific things were mentioned.

Any way as I'm not sure who to vote for and I want to save my miss vote I will vote myself.

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2016, 22:21:40 »
Not voting this round... Too many suspicions and too little facts.
Hope people aren't going to kill me for this story lol.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent