Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64440
Latest: where to buy prednisone o
New This Month: 309
New This Week: 70
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76497
Total Topics: 22106
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1321
Total: 1333

Author Topic: Shinobi Life Online V 1.0.8 Suggestions.  (Read 27435 times)

Offline Isis

Re: Shinobi Life Online V 1.0.8 Suggestions.
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 21:31:27 »
So stamina for running,jumping etc. But it can also be enhanced with chakra to run faster,jump higher? (also i thought chakra = stamina)

Honestly have to agree with Mars on this one. Well I'd say chakra and stamina are two different things. Stamina is what you need to do things that require physical power. Chakra is what you need to do stuff beyond physical power : Aka Jutsu. Basically anything humans can do should take Stamina (ex : running, jumping, dodging) and supernatural things should take chakra (Jutsu and double jumping).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:01:37 by Isis »
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 22:37:09 »
So stamina for running,jumping etc. But it can also be enhanced with chakra to run faster,jump higher? (also i thought chakra = stamina)

Honestly have to agree with Mars on this one. Well I'd say chakra and stamina are two different things. Stamina is what you need to do things that require physical power. Chakra is things you need to do stuff beyond physical power : Aka Jutsu. Basically anything humans can do should take Stamina (ex : running, jumping, dodging) and supernatural things should take chakra (Jutsu and double jumping).
You've just basically repeated what i said
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 22:51:28 »
Power jumping, power dodging and running at very fast speeds require chakra because they are beyond the limits of what a human body can normally perform. They are not basic activities that can only rely on physical energy (or stamina). These require a mix of physical and spiritual energies also known as chakra. Basic taijutsu techniques for example will also not require chakra as they can be supported by the physical energy of the human body, more advanced hybrid taijutsu techniques will additionally consume chakra to push your body over the limit.

Right now, there is no stamina system in SLO, which is the reason why you can keep running at 50 km/h forever. Only when you surpass that threshold, is when you're pushing the limitations of the human body and that is when you need the help of spiritual energy AND physical energy (stamina) which combined is simply called chakra. The chakra system is already implemented, henceforth you can see the associated consumption with beyond human limit activities. Albeit the current values for chakra consumption are unbalanced and need to change as they will in 1.0.8.1.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Isis

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 22:59:28 »

I don't know I thought you said stamina = chakra. But alright.
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 23:20:59 »
"also i thought chakra = stamina" just reiterating "thought"
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 23:39:11 »

I don't know I thought you said stamina = chakra. But alright.
"also i thought chakra = stamina" just reiterating "thought"
More like chakra = physical (stamina) energy + spiritual energy. You could say stamina is chakra, because without stamina there can be no chakra, but chakra is not stamina as it's made up of both physical (stamina) energy and spiritual energy.

Simple illustration:
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline TheRealKuha

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • TheRealKuha has no influence.
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 23:03:42 »
I suggest buffing the damage of all jutsus overall by a LOT. It takes 5 hits to kill someone with the chidori when speed is at 0. You're probably not gonna go full speed at someone because it is a chakra waster, you're probably gonna go under the speed limit that starts to take away chakra. So I would suggest raising the chidori base damage to 400 or 350, fire breath to 65 or 70. Also increasing the jumping and dodging chakra to 150.
  • Character Name: Isamu

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 11:05:44 »
I suggest buffing the damage of all jutsus overall by a LOT. It takes 5 hits to kill someone with the chidori when speed is at 0. You're probably not gonna go full speed at someone because it is a chakra waster, you're probably gonna go under the speed limit that starts to take away chakra. So I would suggest raising the chidori base damage to 400 or 350, fire breath to 65 or 70. Also increasing the jumping and dodging chakra to 150.

It's supposed to be hard to kill someone. That way people can't be complaining about losing their characters so easily in perma-death zones, and it makes the game a lot more interesting.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline BobHuckle3rd

• Academy Student Poster
  • BobHuckle3rd has no influence.
  • It's called a waterfall becuz the water's fallin.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Uma
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 14:21:21 »

It's supposed to be hard to kill someone. That way people can't be complaining about losing their characters so easily in perma-death zones, and it makes the game a lot more interesting.

I agree. Since everyone is of equal strength atm, it shouldn't be easy to kill. However, once the rpg elements are implemented, someone who is much stronger then someone else will probably have an easier time killing them.
  • Character Name: Sakashi Tsukegami
A shinobi's strength is not measured by how many ninja he/she kills, or how much jutsu he/she possesses. The strength of a shinobi is measured by how much ramen he/she can consume in one go.

-Sakashi Tsukegami: The Ramen-tails jinchuriki [of the Hidden Hill]

Offline cruzhugo

• Academy Student Poster
  • cruzhugo has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2015, 00:00:29 »
im new here but i think that the stamina is a good ideia because of the taijutsu. and a cool ideia is if a person train more the stamina trait it gains mor phisical strenght and speed. this way if you want you can be a taijutsu only and not have chakra at all like lee
  • Character Name: chazzy

Offline Devilthekiller

• Academy Student Poster
  • Devilthekiller has no influence.
  • fuck her right in the pussy
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Rōguhantā
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 13:10:58 »
I suggest the other jutsus than the chidori should have more damage
because now people are only using chidori because its easy to use and deals
more damage than the other jutsus.
  • Character Name: Devil Himitsu
KAMI NO CHIKARA!

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 22:35:38 »
i would like to see fully custimizable values acheved with skill modifiers for a give style of play
i.e. medical ninja, ambo black pos, defender ninja, camando ninja. modifers can inclued chakra reserves
chakra control, spiritual energy, physical energy, and intelagense. all of witch can be trianed and inproved over time leveling in game....
exact vailues would be a matter of trial and error but i think it would add a new level of game play and tactices to battles and provied the player the opertunity to learn skills and jutsu that my not fall under there spicifice play style

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 22:47:41 »
i would like to see fully custimizable values acheved with skill modifiers for a give style of play
i.e. medical ninja, ambo black pos, defender ninja, camando ninja. modifers can inclued chakra reserves
chakra control, spiritual energy, physical energy, and intelagense. all of witch can be trianed and inproved over time leveling in game....
exact vailues would be a matter of trial and error but i think it would add a new level of game play and tactices to battles and provied the player the opertunity to learn skills and jutsu that my not fall under there spicifice play style

Sorry, but I am going to be that guy.
Please use a spelling check before posting xD

The game is past 1.0.8 already as it is 1.0.9.4.1
If all of your things mentioned were going to be added before patching to the next update, it would take a couple of years, because you're almost asking for the full game.

I don't see why we should be able to change values this early in the project, I would rather have that they focused on new unique jutsus to create a chance for more unique play-styles.

I'm all down for new suggestions, but pretty much all of your suggested things "Have already been planned."

To get a better grasp of what is going to be in the full-game I suggest you read the FaQ and or browse other suggestion threads :3

Hope I didn't upset you with this post.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask them, I'm sure that there are several people who know the answer to it :3

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 22:51:03 »
Top Kek Rekt
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 01:33:50 »
yeah i just saw this and thought i would chime in.... i found the villages and ideas planed for starting characters so i have a better idea now of the  game plan.. i like what i see and am real eager to see how it develops but adding a bass stat for all new characters with emphasis on  one of 3 characteristics i.e. physical, spiritual energies or intelligence would help to some one new the the concept but not new to mmorpgs figure out what role in a teem battle they would most likley play

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro