Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 802
Total: 811
Google (9)

Poll

do you agree with this kind of system for trainable stats

yes
0 (0%)
needs work
0 (0%)
not sure
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 05:29:44

Author Topic: chakra control system (STATS)  (Read 91213 times)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: chakra control system (STATS)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 18:33:30 »
NEW UPDATE idea on this system.

Walk on water and tree climbing
In naruto these were trade mark methodes of the leaf to train chakra control. The idea is a 2 step process.
First learning to do both. in order to learn these skills you must first have a CC level 1 then a jonin would teach you the skill.
however you must have a  specified Intelligence value to learn it instantly. If not you fall in the water or slip off the tree
just like naruto did. If you are not training in intelligence this dose not mean you cant learn the skill- just that you have to practice it, you cant learn it instantly. For tree climbing it means you have to hold button down while doing it. same for water walking.

next  with each consecutive CC Level you achieve. the amount of chakra you waste-have to pay to walk on water or climb a tree is reduced.

Your CC level should also effect how much chakra it takes to use a double jump and a high speed run.

current character info. (THIS IS NEW EDITED INFO KEEP READING THE NEXT POST TO SEE WHY THIS CHANGED)
health: 1000
endurance=beginner (Strength+Stamina) x.005=2.8 more or less damage reduction
Total SE Stat=1,363
    STATS              Even
    Strength         272.6   
    Stamina         272.6   
    Dexterity         272.6   
    Intelligence     272.6   
    Imagination     272.6
Total PE Stat=18,638
CC=level 1
chakra bar total:1000
so let's say it takes an intelligence VALUE of 100 to do tree climb vertical wall climb or wall jump,and 250 for walk on water(remember all of these actions would grant you experience in one or many of the children stats of PE and SE- I.E any Jump- Strength, run or walk-stamina,and using CC to do it on water or vertical - intelligence.) If you dont have the intelligence do this when you learn it-you must continue to hold it down till you do.
ON TOP of the children stats that get experience, you get experience in CC level also. This level would work similar to the children stat - experience gets added to a value and each level has a value. i have no ideas on what these values should be yet... it would require trial and error.

i'm not sure how much chakra is used by the run per sec. or how much double jump uses.
but at level 3 CC I think walk on water should use as much chakra as a 60 kph run. and Shift the value from there up and down based on CC level.

I also think that walking on water should take more concentration so  when you learn it at level 2 or 3 you could only walk no running!!! at level 4 it starts to become second nature and you can start moving like 30 kph!!! level 5 and 6 it no longer would waste any chakra and you can move as though it is sold ground.

now so you have control of weather you want to swim or walk on water... this is a tab control system i suggest something like the cap key or num lock or some key that taps on and off if you have the requisite intelligence . so if you're swimming and you tap the control key, a animation of you climbing out and standing would execute and chakra use would start. if you hit it before you get to the water you just keep going at the speed that your CC allows. If your standing or moving on water and  you hit the tap off key an animation of you sinking happens and chakra uses stops. this could even be the same key to mold chakra, but i dont think it should be.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:46:26 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 02:53:32 »
So I was watching the  forest of chakra again today and realized i divided the experience wrong.
( if you on a phone the numbers here will not line up- I'm sorry)
sakura explained the 2 energy's like this

physical energy's- made up of every cell in the body working together- this means that as an adult there is no way to train this
however this is key because it's why some ninja have more chakra then others. some genetically have more physical energy the others. since your metabolism gives all the cells in your body the energy they need to function. as long as you have food this energy can be infinitely restored.

spiritual energy-the primal source of power that is intensified through training and experience- as I understand it this means that all experience and training gets accumulated here

chakra control is still the ninja's ability to mix these energies in correct amounts for the intended jutsu.
premolded chakra that is in game now according to kakashi is kinda like guessing at the amount mixing the energies together and hoping it comes out right. this is a fine system for gennin levels. ones you train in chakra control you learn to more accurately gauge what is needed.

if i understand this right now this means that for a low level jutsu there could be a wide range of values that work.
for instance a clone jutsu- may require a min. of:  SE/PE.    10 /20             60 / 120
 so any variation from this 1/2 ratio and anything less
then the 10/20 value would make the jutsu a joke
anything more than the 60/120 and the jutsu would
blow up in your face.                                           
But the only way i can think to simulate this is with a Energy Usage (EU) values in molding chakra
SE is most important because if you overuse it you could die.
However at higher levels you should be able to learn to use your Physical energy in your body more effectively so
with this new understanding of chakra and jutsu- I propose the following changes.

1. PE Revision-this is a set value at character creation. there are 37.2 trillion cells in the body if each cell could produce 105 mV (the charge gradient of a firing neuron (gradient is the net change between resting potential and peak.)) the body's total physical energy in volts is 3,906  volts. 3,906  This should be the PE value at character creation. some people may produce less or more mV than others but that is the average.

2. SE Revision.-these are all experiences and training in game
        Strength,stamina,intelligence,dexterity,and imagination are all that are needed i think, since charizma is only needed for role playing and if you want to train that you'll have to do it in real life...lol
I still think all experience should just fall into one of the 6 categories and slowly build your SE Reserves up.

3.Chakra Control revision. as a genin in the academy they teach you to mold chakra in your bar we have in game now.
 this is level 1. the equation still works but with one added effect energy usage- EU
(3,906  )+(SE x EU))cc level mod=sum R^round up to desired chakra in bar. 
LEVEL 1  (3,906)+(1,215 x .9)).2=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
                                                           MOD                             SEU         
level 1 (Academy taught =.                      .2                               .9                 
level 2 (tree climb)=                                .4                               .49
level 3 (walk on water)=                          .8                               .33        PEU
level 4 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.3                               .24         .66
level 5 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.5                               .199       .49
level 6 (change in form training)=           2                                 .109        .33

so just training chakra control-(which is not possible because they all require effort and experience in SE)
LEVEL ^ (3,906x .33)+(1215 X.109))2= 2842 chakra VERY efficient and can replenish this amount 9 times.
each jutsu in game can use this equation and as long as you have values +1 for the jutsu in your reserves it should work.

the above are trainings you must go through to achieve each level. As well as have required experience in chakra control
L1                               L2              L3            L4       L5    L6
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??  ?
ALL THESE VALUES NEED TO BE ALPHA TESTED!!!
CC MOD
CC EXPERIENCE
SEU
PEU

so new Character Stat Sheet
so here is what i think a character stat sheet should look like after creation:
Total SE Stat=1,363
    STATS              Even /Strong/ Athletic /Intelligent /accurate/imaginative   Skills that you could start with!
    Strength         272.6    545.2    204.5   204.4        204.4      204.5
    Stamina         272.6    204.4    545.2    204.5       204.5      204.4
    Dexterity         272.6   204.5    204.4    204.4       545.2      204.5
    Intelligence     272.6   204.4    204.5    545.2        204.5     204.4   
    Imagination     272.6  204.5     204.4    204.5       204.4      545.2
Total PE Stat=3,906
CC=level 1
tree=ninjutsu
chakra nature= wind
scenery-none                                                                 
Scrolls
      ninjutsu
      taijutsu
      genjutsu
      Kenjutsu
      medical

Inventory
       tools
       consumables
       mission items
Missions
       village
       clan
       organization

with this new chakra control and jutsu understanding we can apply your CC mod to your stats to get true damage and even how fast you can run.
for example if s jutsu takes all your strength
                                               L1                                                        L6
    Strength         272.6 x .05  =13.63 damage to start- max CC its the full 272.6
    Stamina         272.6  x.05   =13.63 Kph- cap can still be 60 kph

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 17:15:24 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 16:03:29 »
the above are trainings you must go through to achieve each level. As well as have required experience in chakra control
L1                               L2              L3            L4       L5    L6
CC MOD
CC EXPERIENCE
SEU
PEU

I Think this spacing between levels will be about right since the more you train chakra control the easier it should get but it should take a long time to get past level one if you dont have the intelligence of sakura!! So intelligence should play a part in determining how much experience in chakra control you get and/or need.

STAMINA,PE Regeneration And Taijutsu

Looking at some research on the force the human body can produce.. a punch can produce 5,000 newton/meters of force and a kick  up to 9,000.

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/EN/units-converter/power

according to this converter its a one for one ratio from volts ampere to newton/meters. for game purposes this is problematic
as your cells can only generate 3,906. so basic taijutsu needs to multiply this by 6 to give you over 18,000. with  this skill you could then perform a double kick or a 3 punch combo. 
Because 3,906 is the total gradient voltage, your stamina should indicate how many times you can generate this amount as your cells return to resting state. regeneration should happen as fast as your cells recover from the spike.
this site
http://aiimpacts.org/rate-of-neuron-firing/

gives a rate of .1-2 seconds as there best guess. i think this is Perfect and gives us something else to train!!! number of times you can recover at this speed is a % of your stamina
SO with Stamina         272.6:
Level 1 PE regen 5%                13 times
Level 2 PE regen 15%              41 times
Level 3 PE regen 25%              68 times
Level 4 PE regen 35%              95 times
Level 5 PE Regen 50%            136 times
Level 6 PE regen 100%           272 times
This should be displayed as a green bar under your chakra bar with the number of PE regens left in the bar.  After you have used up your high speed regens PE continues to regen but at a much slower rate and only 10 time after after this you pass out. So something like
-1      .5 sec         -6      4 sec
-2      .7 sec         -7      8 sec
-3       1 sec         -8      16 sec
-4       1.5 sec      -9      32 sec
-5       3 sec        -10     1 min  after this you pass out.
the number of high speed regens reset after you eat something fueling your metabolism and provide your cells with renewed energy However you should  not be able to eat  IN BATTLE  except for something like food pill that my work to extend this kind of battle for longer but should have drastic drawbacks to recovery time after effect wears off.

REMEMBER THIS IS BASED ON THE SAMINA STAT AT CHARACTER CREATION
THE MORE YOU TRAIN STAMINA THE MORE TIMES THIS ENERGY REGENERATES.

I also think that YIN YANG Release JUTSU should use YOUR PE this is the positively charged total amount of PE and the Negatively charged PE the difference is when it is released!! The positive release is as you draw up the energy from the cells and the negative is after its peek as it is released untill it goes back to resting. these jutsu should do no damage. and they should use the full 3,906 released at once

These are the 7 Levels you should get to. you can train in Stamina or Chakra control. If someone could master both It would be insanely Op. So:

level 6 chakra control 1 stamina. (master ninjutsu user)(master genjutsu)
level 2 stamina and level 5 Chakra control.(this is like ideal genjutsu user)
level 3 stamina  and level 4 chakra control. (this is a good ninjutsu genjutsu user)
level 4 stamina level 3 chakra control(Jack of all trades master of none.)
level 5 stamina level 2 chakra control(likely a taijutsu user with genjutsu supports)
level 6 stamina level 1 chakra control(basicly might guy little ninjutsu massive taijutsu)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 18:32:21 by NinjaMirage »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 21:34:09 »
stamina ninjutsu and chakra regeneration.

edit pe is now can 3,906 and will effect the table.
here is a review of chakra
(18,638 )+(SE x EU))cc level mod=sum R^round up to desired chakra in bar.
LEVEL 1  (18,638 x)+(1,363 x .9)).05=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
level 1 (Academy taught) =.                            .05                              .9                 
level 2 (tree climb)=                                       .08                              .49
level 3 (walk on water)=                                  .1                               .33       PEU
level 4 (your choice form or nature change)=    .2                               .24         .66
level 5 (your choice form or nature change)=    .5                               .199       .49
level 6 (change in form training)=                    1                                .109       .33
so just training chakra control-(which is not possible because they all require effort and experience in SE)
LEVEL ^ (18,637.33)+(1,363X.109))1= 6,298 chakra VERY efficient and can replenish this amount 9 times.

level 6 chakra control 1 stamina. (master ninjutsu user)(master genjutsu)
level 2 stamina and level 5 Chakra control.(this is the ideal genjutsu user)
level 3 stamina  and level 4 chakra control. (this is a good ninjutsu genjutsu user)
level 4 stamina level 3 chakra control(Jack of all trades master of none.)

at level 1 stamina you get 15 refills of 18,637 if you dont train in stamina and train in Chakra control instead
however you can end up with massive amounts of chakra  and this leaves you will the ability to refill another 6 times for taijutsu and defence.

this is why i added the PE usage mod to the HIGHER levels of chakra control. Maxed out- you will only use 1/3 of your PE each time you regenerate chakra and only 10% of your SE.
PE regeneration rates drop based on SE after you use up the high speed regens.
 if you have:
90%     .5 sec         40%     4 sec
80%      .7 sec        30%     8 sec
70%       1 sec        20%      16 sec
60%      1.5 sec      10%    32 sec
50%     3 sec            5%     1 min  after this you pass out.

this is a far more realistic system the chakra regenerating for no reason. @Vreg

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 13:13:02 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 17:34:21 »
The idea of this system is extremely different from other MMORPGS!!!

To boil it down to the basics the Idea is that you start with the majority of the stat points you can get- only small amounts of experiences is added to strength stamina intelligence dexterity and imagination. To the point that it is only a fraction of 1 full point to each for a specific action.

the idea is that you get more proficient at using the abilities you possess.

Strength, Stamina, Intelligence,  dexterity, and imagination all start at high levels. But you are inexperienced at using each.
To accomplish this effect you need only apply a % of each to give you the experience at each.

All the values Prior to this was only to illustrate the Idea. The chakra control equation will work for the desired chakra. the only change to the equation will be the value of the EU and CC level Mod. to get the desired chakra. and only if you want to alter the values of the Stats.

Dose this system seem better then the First??

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 18:42:15 »
cmsurfer, from behalf of the entire SLO community, calm down with the math in your posts
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 18:47:27 »
cmsurfer, from behalf of the entire SLO community, calm down with the math in your posts
Or... just make it a little easier to follow? Like line stuff up dude and I can read it

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 19:42:01 »
So I was watching the  forest of chakra again today and realized i divided the experience wrong.

sakura explained the 2 energy's like this

physical energy's- made up of every cell in the body working together- this means that as an adult there is no way to train this
however this is key because it's why some ninja have more chakra then others. some genetically have more physical energy the others. since your metabolism gives all the cells in your body the energy they need to function. as long as you have food this energy can be infinitely restored.

spiritual energy-the primal source of power that is intensified through training and experience- as I understand it this means that all experience and training gets accumulated here

chakra control is still the ninja's ability to mix these energies in correct amounts for the intended jutsu.
premolded chakra that is in game now according to kakashi is kinda like guessing at the amount mixing the energies together and hoping it comes out right. this is a fine system for gennin levels. ones you train in chakra control you learn to more accurately gauge what is needed.

if i understand this right now this means that for a low level jutsu there could be a wide range of values that work.
for instance a clone jutsu- may require a min. of:  SE      10               60
 so any variation from this 1/2 ratio and anything less
then the 10/20 value would make the jutsu a joke ----    ----    ___    ---- 
anything more than the 60/120 and the jutsu would
blow up in your face.                                           PE      20              120
But the only way i can think to simulate this is with a Energy Usage (EU) values in molding chakra
SE is most important because if you overuse it you could die.
However at higher levels you should be able to learn to use your Physical energy in your body more effectively so
with this new understanding of chakra and jutsu- I propose the following changes.

1. PE Revision-this is a set value at character creation. there are 37.2 trillion cells in the body if each cell could produce 105 mV (the charge gradient of a firing neuron (gradient is the net change between resting potential and peak.)) the body's total physical energy in volts is 18,637.2 volts. 18,638 This should be the PE value at character creation. some people may produce less or more mV than others but that is the average.

2. SE Revision.-these are all experiences and training in game
        Strength,stamina,intelligence,dexterity,and imagination are all that are needed i think, since charizma is only needed for role playing and if you want to train that you'll have to do it in real life...lol
I still think all experience should just fall into one of the 6 categories and slowly build your SE Reserves up.

3.Chakra Control revision. as a genin in the academy they teach you to mold chakra in your bar we have in game now.
 this is level 1. the equation still works but with one added effect energy usage- EU
(18,638 )+(SE x EU))cc level mod=sum R^round up to desired chakra in bar.
LEVEL 1  (18,638 x)+(1,363 x .9)).05=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
level 1 (Academy taught) =.                            .05                              .9                 
level 2 (tree climb)=                                       .08                              .49
level 3 (walk on water)=                                  .1                               .33       PEU
level 4 (your choice form or nature change)=    .2                               .24         .66
level 5 (your choice form or nature change)=    .5                               .199       .49
level 6 (change in form training)=                    1                                .109       .33
LEVEL ^ (18,637.33)+(1,363X.109))1= 6,298 chakra VERY efficient and can replenish this amount 9 times.
each jutsu in game can use this equation and as long as you have values +1 for the jutsu in your reserves it should work.

CC MOD
CC EXPERIENCE
SEU
PEU

so new Character Stat Sheet
so here is what i think a character stat sheet should look like after creation:
Total SE Stat=1,363
    STATS              Even /Strong/ Athletic /Intelligent /accurate/imaginative   Skills that you could start with!
    Strength         272.6    545.2    204.5   204.4        204.4      204.5
    Stamina         272.6    204.4    545.2    204.5       204.5      204.4
    Dexterity         272.6   204.5    204.4    204.4       545.2      204.5
    Intelligence     272.6   204.4    204.5    545.2        204.5     204.4   
    Imagination     272.6  204.5     204.4    204.5       204.4      545.2
Total PE Stat=18,638
CC=level 1
tree=ninjutsu
chakra nature= wind
scenery-none                                                                 
Scrolls
      ninjutsu
      taijutsu
      genjutsu
      Kenjutsu
      medical

Inventory
       tools
       consumables
       mission items
Missions
       village
       clan
       organization

with this new chakra control and jutsu understanding we can apply your CC mod to your stats to get true damage and even how fast you can run.
for example if s jutsu takes all your strength
                                               L1                                                        L6
    Strength         272.6 x .05  =13.63 damage to start- max CC its the full 272.6
    Stamina         272.6  x.05   =13.63 Kph- cap can still be 60 kph

You really put effort into these posts of yours.
It's great but i don't understand anything of it.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2016, 20:12:34 »
lol, same here.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2016, 21:38:57 »
So to break it down further to specifics we will start with chakra

The chakra in game now just regens a set amount in the bar. this automatic system is fine as a gennin.
but as you get better at controlling chakra you should have control over when and how much you regenerate chakra. My system also explains why you have the chakra you do.

to accomplish this i created this equation:
((PE x EU )+(SE x EU))cc level mod=sum R^round up to desired chakra in bar.
this is necessary so you can use the Spirit energy(SE) and Physical energy(PE)your character possesses to make chakra

By doing this you now have things to train that can increase the total chakra you can use, as well as how much energy it takes to make it.
such as

CClevel Mod- your characters ability to Mold PE and SE in to chakra-this will give your character more chakra for the same
total value of PE+SE

EU energy usage- character's proficiency at Using a PE and SE- this limits how much Energy is wasted molding chakra
so to start you would use all your PE and most SE to fill your chakra bar, at this highest level you will use only 1/10 the amount to get the same result.

SE
Strength stamina intelligence dexterity and imagination- your character's stat- you get a little boost to these but not much, but with this system if you got 10 extra point of stamina it could make a big difference. adding the sum of all the stats gives you the amount of SE used to mix chakra.

PE
energy of all the cells in your body working together that you use to do actions like punch, kick, run, block, dodge.
This energy is a fixed amount for all players how you train stamina will determine how many times this value will regenerate.
I suggested a set amount of 3,906 because IF every cell could generate the same amount of energy as a neuron that is how much voltage your body could produce.

I realize this is a fairly complex system but IF chakra was a real thing this is how it would work.. i think! This is a extremely simplified explanation of all my ideas for this system but does this make more sense??
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 13:14:09 by cmsurfer »

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 10:18:27 »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 11:02:21 »
So to break it down further to specifics we will start with chakra

The chakra in game now just regens a set amount in the bar. this automatic system is fine as a gennin.
but as you get better at controlling chakra you should have control over when and how much you regenerate chakra. My system also explains why you have the chakra you do.

to accomplish this i created this equation:
((PE x EU )+(SE x EU))cc level mod=sum R^round up to desired chakra in bar.
this is necessary so you can use the Spirit energy(SE) and Physical energy(PE)your character possesses to make chakra

By doing this you now have things to train that can increase the total chakra you can use, as well as how much energy it takes to make it.
such as

CClevel Mod- your characters ability to Mold PE and SE in to chakra-this will give your character more chakra for the same
total value of PE+SE

EU energy usage- character's proficiency at Using a PE and SE- this limits how much Energy is wasted molding chakra
so to start you would use all your PE and most SE to fill your chakra bar, at this highest level you will use only 1/10 the amount to get the same result.

SE
Strength stamina intelligence dexterity and imagination- your character's stat- you get a little boost to these but not much, but with this system if you got 10 extra point of stamina it could make a big difference. adding the sum of all the stats gives you the amount of SE used to mix chakra.

PE
energy of all the cells in your body working together that you use to do actions like punch, kick, run, block, dodge.
This energy is a fixed amount for all players how you train stamina will determine how many times this value will regenerate.
I suggested a set amount of 18,638 because IF every cell could generate the same amount of energy as a neuron that is how much voltage your body could produce.

I realize this is a fairly complex system but IF chakra was a real thing this is how it would work.. i think! This is a extremely simplified explanation of all my ideas for this system but does this make more sense??

Mathgod?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 14:43:08 »

Sorry limits but i dont think i can explain this without math. my last post was as simple as i could make it. And no i'm not a mathgod...lol. But for those of you still learning algebra this is what a real world application of the skill can produce. But you can always run it by your teachers and check my work. lol

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2016, 22:01:09 »
Ok so i wanted to try and explain how to use PE to affect your SE and then use your SE to increase your PE temporarily for more effective Taijutsu.

as i mentioned before with PE of 3906 and basic Taijustu  you can get a 3 punch combo or a 2 kick combo in before you have to recharge your PE bar.

TO increase the combos you can do you must increase the PE temporarily. So i made this DIAGRAM
THIS SHOWS HOW YOU NEED TO TRAIN HIGH SPEED TAIJUTSU WITH LEG WEIGHTS
using the bass PE to increase Stamina Strength and Dexterity

http://i.imgur.com/mOGmhaS.png

ONCE you achieve a single point using Leg weights in all 3 SE stats you learn basic High speed taijutsu. This is how i think Taijutsu is effected by the High speed taijutsu.

http://i.imgur.com/mbA5dAG.png

High speed Taijutsu at the Max level should deplete any high speed PE regeneration leaving only increasingly long intervals of regeneration until you pass out.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 21:13:35 by cmsurfer »

Offline DaisukeSan

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DaisukeSan has no influence.
  • Cant wait 2 play dis game
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2016, 22:55:52 »
I think there should be more levels for each of the skills to go through it should be more like 15 or 10 levels rather than 6 because then it would be too easy and everyone would become to strong too quickly.

Also as you get better at the skills it should get harder and harder to level up it should also have multiple ways to lvl it up. This seems like a lot of work but I think I would give a more realistic feel to the game which makes you feel like you need to work more to lvl the skills up. Also I love that idea about using a taijutsu skill to increase the amount of punches you could do. This makes me think of how lee opened the gates and made himself stronger for a short amount of time. I think we should add this but it would need to decrease your HP and your Stamina way more quickly
  • Character Name: DaisukeSan
Haters gonna Hate...Always so just give em this.