Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64476
Latest: happy family drug store
New This Month: 345
New This Week: 21
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 77137
Total Topics: 22650
Most Online Today: 1387
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1366
Total: 1380
Bogdanrqx
happy family drug store
Bogdannbw
Allaxsm
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: [SLO Arena] Battle #4: Kamashe Nakadori v Kazuki Himitsu  (Read 4609 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
SLO Arena: Battle #3!

Hisssss, lads. We've got ourselves another battle over here. This time, between notorious forum troll Kamashe Nakadori (Kamashe) and Kazuki Himitsu (Shivraj). You all think this one will be quite one sided, but who knows? Everything is a surprise.

Spoiler: show

Character Name: Kamashe Nakadori

Ninja Stats: 150 Points Available

Ninjutsu: 50/100

Taijutsu: 50/100

Genjutsu: 50/100

Advanced Ninja Stats: Pick One

Senjutsu

-or-

Kinjutsu(this one)

Physical Stats: 225 Points Available

Health: 75/100

Stamina: 75/100

Speed: 50/100

Strength: 25/100

Chakra Related Stats: 150 Points Available

Chakra Levels: 50/100

Hand Seals: 50/100

Chakra Efficiency: 50/100

Extraneous Skills: 150 Points Available

Bukijutsu: 50/100

Kenjutsu: 50/100

Summoning: 50/100

Chakra Natures: Pick Two

Fire

Wind

Lightning

Earth

Water

Leftover Points: idk

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 0%

Spoiler: show

Ninjutsu - 50
Taijutsu - 15
Genjutsu - 85

left = 0

Kinjutsu

Health - 55
Stamina - 65
Speed - 60
Strength - 45

left = 0

Chakra Levels - 50
Hand Seals - 50
Chakra Efficiency - 50

left = 0

Bukijutsu - 10
Kenjutsu - 70
Summoning - 70

left = 0

Lightning
Water

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1104.0

Also, for a weapon, I would like to have
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Thunder_God from the anime original, if that is not allowed, then I would like to have Kusanagi as my weapon, or at least the same kind of sword as Sasuke has, works well with Lightning

Summoning, hmm, lots of snakes or a big snake?

as for jutsu
I would like to have
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ephemeral
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Bringer-of-Darkness_Technique
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Genjutsu_Binding (anime only, hope it's not against the rules)
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sly_Mind_Affect_Technique

that should be it, you can choose the ninjutsu as you see fit

They sat in a tavern, sneaking looks towards one another. Both shinobi were aware of the other’s allegiance. They were set to be sworn enemies, of course. Well, I'm enemies to anyone participating in this village system. He picked up his drink, squinting back at his prey. He's gone. Kazuki rose to his feet, throwing a few coins on the bar top. As he weaved in between the drunken bar-goers, he felt a sharp point at his back.

“I want you to walk out of here and never come back.” A voice whispered behind him. Kazuki began to move his hand, only to have the kunai dig deeper into his back.

“Alright. Just put your weap-” Kazuki turned as quickly as he could, smacking the kunai out of his assailant’s hand. His target retaliated, punching him in the gut. He staggered a few feet backwards, running into some civilians. They pushed him away, muttering about lunatics and drunken fools. For the first time, the two ninja stared each other in the eyes. They both harbored deadly intent.

Kamashe finished the hand signs, his opponent unaware of the impending attack because of Kamashe’s long sleeves used to hide his one-handed seals. He quickly smacked his hand on the ground, a ring of fire growing around it. Suddenly, it shot out, blowing apart wooden tables and people alike. Kazuki subsequently disappeared, avoiding the flames altogether. In the blink of an eye, he reappeared before Kamashe, sending him flying with a chakra-imbued punch to the chest.

“Nice try.” Kamashe said, releasing the genjutsu Kazuki had placed. Kazuki had used the brief contact of their two arms to place Kamashe under the illusion, however, it had been just as briefly dispelled. They stood close to one another, staring yet again upon each other, waiting for any movement. As one tavern-goer walked in between them, muttering her apologies, Kazuki disappeared. My chakra flow isn’t disrupted. This isn’t a genjutsu. He went on high alert, forming his chakra into a visible claw encompassing his hand. As he walked towards the door, determined to be able to bring the fight into the open, he began incorporating his fire affinity into the transformation.

“Hey pal, you need to cool-” Kamashe felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned quickly, expecting Kazuki. He realized it was not his enemy only after jamming the claw into his chest. He ripped out the man’s heart and dropped it on the floor. Hopefully this will be a lesson to you, Kazuki. Kamashe stayed perfectly calm as people around him became aware of the situation, screaming and running away. His eyes darted around, waiting for one man to be left standing; his challenger. If you are going to try to kill me, go on. Make it happen. Kamashe rotated around, looking for Kazuki. Nowhere to be found. Finally, he looked upwards only to find Kazuki’s white hair dangling inches from his face.

They locked eyes once again. Neither of them were in a particularly good position to launch an attack, so both shinobi simply waited. Suddenly, Kazuki’s chokuto fell from his sheath, prompting Kamashe to move. He stuck his palm flat on the blade of the grounded sword, swinging upwards to deliver a powerful kick. Kazuki dashed backwards, sliding as he returned to the floor. Kamashe now held Kazuki’s sword, feet attached to the ceiling that Kazuki inhabited moments earlier.

Neither remained still for long, the battle now truly beginning. Kazuki flipped up a table to block Kamashe’s incoming kunai, kicking it towards him once he heard the thud of the projectiles. Kamashe dodged to the right while flying through hand seals. A chilling gale blew throughout the tavern, knocking Kazuki back and forcing him to abandon his hand seals to block incoming missiles. He jumped behind a counter, preparing his next attack while waiting for the wind to die down. Upon the shattering of glass, Kazuki changed his plans and bolted towards the open window. The wind sliced at him for what seemed like an eternity before he reached his destination. The shards still stuck in the frame sliced at his robe, getting a solid hold on it. He tumbled onto the dirt below him.

The last gusts of wind blew out a pleasant tropical breeze. Why did it get warm all of the sudden? Kazuki squinted, looking back through the window he escaped from. A bright light was visible. Shit. Kazuki got off his knees as quickly as he could and dashed behind a tree. The entire wall of the tavern exploded outward, launching wooden splinters at a high velocity. That son of a bitch couldn't have just walked out the door? No wait, I can use this to my advantage. Kazuki bit his thumb, preparing for a summoning.

“Lightning Style: Sacrificial Serpents!” He rounded the tree, aiming his palm towards Kamashe. Seals and marks flew out in every direction, followed by snakes. They launched towards Kamashe, having a seemingly endless length. Kamashe dodged to the right, only one snake catching his wrist. Kazuki’s eyes widened, a grin creeping onto his face. The snakes bursted with lightning, electrocuting Kamashe. The fried reptiles withered up on the ground, occasional charges jumping from their body to the ground.

Kamashe grabbed his wrist, covering the bite marks with his hand. He could barely feel anything in that arm. Quite a cruel jutsu… Kamashe looked back up towards his enemy. Kazuki held his hands together in the tiger hand seal, bringing up chakra from his reserves. I just need to get in close to him; he’s terrible at taijutsu. Kamashe rushed forward, only to have his ankle experience a sharp sting. He tripped over something small and round, falling on his good wrist to break the fall. He only pretended to zap all of the snakes. Some of them are fine. Kamashe looked up in time to see Kazuki above him, releasing a barrage of water bullets. Kamashe funneled wind chakra into his hands, cutting the serpent’s head from its body. It fell to the ground in time for Kamashe to roll forward, coming in below the path of the projectiles.

He watched as the bullets slammed into the ground, making the dirt wet where they landed. Kazuki landed close to Kamashe, instantly using his chakra to propel himself backwards. Kamashe followed up with two explosive tag rigged kunai, jumping upwards to launch a myriad of shuriken in all possible places for Kazuki to dodge. He heard the clang of steel meeting steel along with loud explosions. A sword imbued with lightning screamed by him, producing a loud thud as it hit the tree behind him.

Kamashe saw his enemy charging as the world went dark. I’m not… unconscious, am I? He held up his hands. No, I can see my hands before me. A solid punch sent him to the ground. I just can’t see anything past that. Kamashe rose, eyes looking for anything other than pitch black darkness. Another blow landed on his chest, launching him yet again. He crawled backwards, desperately trying to distance himself from his attacker.

“Release!” Kamashe yelled, weaving his hands together. To his surprise, he stood back in the tavern, before the battle had even begun. Was that all a genjutsu? Kamashe looked around, spotting Kazuki. He sat at the bar, sipping on a drink. Kamashe switched locations, putting up his hood as he moved. Kazuki looked back to where he was, silently noting Kamashe’s absence.

“Hey, pal. Why you creeping around like that, huh?” A man grabbed his arm, pulling his hood off. Kamashe’s brow furrowed as he struggled against the man’s iron grasp. If I cause too much of a scene, Kazuki will find me. He surged his chakra to his hand, grabbing the man’s wrist and applying increasing heat.

“Fushh-fucking ninja.” The man released Kamashe, drunkenly staggering off in a different direction while massaging his wrist. As Kamashe watched the man walk away in disgust, two more grabbed him from behind. As if on queue, Kazuki appeared from the crowd, Chidori in hand. Sooner than Kamashe could act, Kazuki dashed towards him, piercing his chest with the jutsu. He felt no pain. Ah, so this is the genjutsu. He smirked, raising his hands to release the genjutsu.

Before he could do so himself, he awoke as a burning log fell atop him. It crushed his leg, sending searing pain all throughout his body. Fuck! He used the blindness genjutsu to push me into the burning tavern. Kamashe struggled against the log, but did not have the strength to push such a large object. That last genjutsu was just to waste enough time until the building collapsed on me. He looked up as two more chunks of the roof fell onto him.

Victor: Kazuki!

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: [SLO Arena] Battle #4: Kamashe Nakadori v Kazuki Himitsu
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 19:55:55 »
Genjutsu made the final play. Casting another genjutsu after the other like that lol. Too bad he didnt realize it.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 22:05:21 »
The writing in these stories are very impressive, though aren't you bigging genjutsu up a little too much?
I can't really tell you how to write all of these battles but after the first one I've predicted the results of all the next; higher genjutsu wins.
Genjutsu is powerful, yes, but no more powerful than other fighting styles. Though its badass scales are through the roof it is on the same tier battle-wise as everything else.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 22:37:16 »
The writing in these stories are very impressive, though aren't you bigging genjutsu up a little too much?
I can't really tell you how to write all of these battles but after the first one I've predicted the results of all the next; higher genjutsu wins.
Genjutsu is powerful, yes, but no more powerful than other fighting styles. Though its badass scales are through the roof it is on the same tier battle-wise as everything else.
Technically no they're not more powerful than other fighting styles, but it's hard to have a user with high Genjutsu lose a battle to someone with little to no Genjutsu points to release from the illusion.

Genjutsu is a very versatile mechanism for offense and more specifically trickery which means it can be activated and used in many different ways against someone, so it's quite hard to make Genjutsu non-OP.

Sorry for the poor explanation. I tried clearing things out a bit.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 23:50:48 »

The problem I made with this character template is that the only way to beat genjutsu is with genjutsu. That will be fixed with Arena 2.0. Also, in the last battle, the higher genjutsu lost.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 06:15:44 »
congratz shiv!

so america, what your saying is that I won't be able to beat you in our battle, because you have a higher genjutsu then me? knowing that I have senjutsu and other abilities that could possibly counter your genjutsu abilities. I refuse to believe that I will be losing to you in our battle against each other. So I look forward to our battle young sir. :)
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline taigakun

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 09:00:56 »
I feel like genjutsu is so hax lol..... i can see my self making an org that hunts down genjutsu users and kill them hahah :-)
but nicely written as always man :) gj
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:04:51 by taigakun »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 11:22:21 »
congratz shiv!

so america, what your saying is that I won't be able to beat you in our battle, because you have a higher genjutsu then me? knowing that I have senjutsu and other abilities that could possibly counter your genjutsu abilities. I refuse to believe that I will be losing to you in our battle against each other. So I look forward to our battle young sir. :)
you won't COMPLETELY counter it, and you do have SOME knowledge of genjutsu, so you probably can distinguish your normal chakra flow, and the disrupted one.

Genjutsu is a BIT of hax, maybe more than a bit xD. Let's just wait to see how Arena 2.0 goes :3
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 11:48:25 »
i think there is a way to beat genjutsu,someone can wake you from it,i know there is no 2vs2 or 2 vs 1 but there is a kinjutsu can be use to be 3 vs 1,and i know everyone know that kinjutsu.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 12:57:59 »
i think there is a way to beat genjutsu,someone can wake you from it,i know there is no 2vs2 or 2 vs 1 but there is a kinjutsu can be use to be 3 vs 1,and i know everyone know that kinjutsu.
you need a human sacrifice for Edo Tensei, just saying

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 13:09:57 »
what if i was prepared for that,and i have humans dead body's, just saying xP
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 15:15:27 »
still takes some time to do it. Plus it's OP ngl, more op than Genjutsu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 15:18:26 »
still takes some time to do it. Plus it's OP ngl, more op than Genjutsu
well,if there is something op from the gen in here,that should be great lel
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 16:09:06 »

well,if there is something op from the gen in here,that should be great lel
We'd be having this discussion about Edo Tensei then, js :P

BTW, pardon for not taking this over to General Discussion, just remembered :/.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 16:10:43 by Shivraj »