Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 42182
Latest: liamcombat
New This Month: 309
New This Week: 20
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 55123
Total Topics: 3248
Most Online Today: 283
Most Online Ever: 440
(June 02, 2016, 00:34:37)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 240
Total: 250
liamcombat
ксения
Google (AdSense)
Google (5)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: Retro Games  (Read 505 times)

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
Re: Retro Games
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 22:50:39 »
I've been assured Dorf Fortress is entirely worth the ride, but I don't know if I want to spend the time getting into it. I'll be keeping it installed on my computer till then.

Jedi Academy has some killer mods for sure......perhaps one day I'll download it (After I get my laptop fixed) and we can have a few spars.
We could even use the movie battles mod! Look it up on moddb if you haven't heard of it, it's pretty interesting!

Fancypants. I haven't played the original games (I probably should) but I did play as him in Newgrounds Rumble. Basically a fighting game mashup of all the great flashes made for Newground's anniversary! (Salad Fingers, Alien Hominid, Madness, Pico, etc.)

DF is a relatively niche game - fun fact though, it was actually designed around the concept of its Adventurer Mode first, but they had to add in a full-fledged Fortress Mode in order to grow the world and allow the players to build proper settlements for their adventurers to roam around in; I suppose it's ironic that Adventurer Mode ended up being put on hold for far longer, and will probably always be inferior to the Fortress Mode >_>).

(Looking up Movie Battles Mod)...Holy Shit o_o); and yeah, I'd love to be able to get back into Jedi Academy Multiplayer one day - our I.S.P is pretty bad rural right now, though.

And I haven't played Newgrounds Rumble! I'm consider giving it a try now, though - and you really should play the Fancy Pants originals (I think the third one is a bit laggy, from what I remember...maybe that's just the bad influence of an older PC, though?), you won't regret it! Mostly, anyway XD), some of those platforming elements are...hmm..."S p e c i a l".

Jedi Academy, I still play it from time to time, there are a lot of online servers and there is one special where they have weekly events, tournaments, school of lightsaber dueling, meetings, etc. Like a true academy for Force sensitive...

*Phew*, I was afraid that server might have passed away by now - hopefully it'll still be kicking by the next decade time I get back into it! In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the emulator version of DQ5 I recently picked up ^_^); Wheelbrook, Home sweet Home!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 22:52:16 by Dragon6624 »
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .
   ~{Empathy, Wit, Confidence and Intelligence}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Borael

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Borael has no influence.
  • Knowledge is the greatest power
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tremere

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 11:17:36 »
*Phew*, I was afraid that server might have passed away by now - hopefully it'll still be kicking by the next decade time I get back into it! In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the emulator version of DQ5 I recently picked up ^_^); Wheelbrook, Home sweet Home!

I have got something for you. ^^

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 14:32:54 »

I have got something for you. ^^

XD), perhaps Boris'll grow into a fine warrior, some day! In the meantime...

https://gyazo.com/65abe61c53e650709cc0fe27a23b9c6c

"Silence, FOOL - the World is my Oyster!"

Oh, @mamita if you ever want some good inspiration to play DF, I'd highly recommend watching a few of the videos by Kruggsmash over on Youtube. His latest series (the desert based fortress of Monsterkiller) is pretty epic ^_^), but his previous works are also pretty cool.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .
   ~{Empathy, Wit, Confidence and Intelligence}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Recent Topics

How will taijutsu work? by Jojoj0
June 13, 2018, 17:24:11

A solution to how to use Edo Tensei in the game, plus... by Sabajet
June 13, 2018, 13:09:31

The hand sign system in SLO by AMagicSloth
June 12, 2018, 23:24:40

SLO Memorial by AMagicSloth
June 12, 2018, 23:23:56

Do you know when will SLO be done? or atleast beta? I really can't wait. SERIOUS by Fraudulent
June 11, 2018, 20:45:31

The most powerful jutsu on the Naruto Series ? by DarthTyrael
June 11, 2018, 08:19:10

will you character be good or bad? by AMagicSloth
June 11, 2018, 07:31:21

Happy birthday to Ken by Nova
June 10, 2018, 19:31:07

Fengshui Clan by AMagicSloth
June 09, 2018, 22:56:25

SLO Progress by AMagicSloth
June 09, 2018, 22:31:25

Top Posters