Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 776
Total: 784
Google (8)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516531 times)

Offline Konohuro

Re: General disscusion
« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2016, 18:39:53 »
Eh... I think I will be a kind guy again...

@Cryptonexin Shivraj, 1306 posts, registered on the date of 02 June 2014, 10:27:11, doesn't want you to be his fanboy.

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2016, 18:42:00 »
Eh... I think I will be a kind guy again...

@Cryptonexin Shivraj, 1306 posts, registered on the date of 02 June 2014, 10:27:11, doesn't want you to be his fanboy.

I know.......... I think he summed that up..... So, *cough* how are things?

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2016, 18:51:47 »
He was the admin of this game. Once upon a time, long before our era, Vreg came and took his place through miserable scam. That's why we want him to be mod.

Wait, Vreg Scammed Kamashe?
Don't listen to him, he says everything in such a serious manner that even a troll message seems true....

Then I will trust you to tell the tale.............. Shiv Why are you always there for me? (Btw don't take this in a homosexual way, pls don't I just mean that you are a great friend that's all)
Just clearing any doubts you have and being myself ^-^, and ofc I won't xD and I have no problems with homosexuality either :P. (As in I'm not bashful towards them.)

:D Yourself seems great then, Now if I may take a bit of your time and you could tell the tale of legend and myth!!
the tale of Kamashe?

Then I will trust you to tell the tale.............. Shiv Why are you always there for me? (Btw don't take this in a homosexual way, pls don't I just mean that you are a great friend that's all)
But yeah like Shiv has said, Kamashe was a regular member who joined the forum some time back (couple of weeks) and he got pretty hated for several reasons, one being his attitude.
He got banned for a week and after that he came back, it took him 1 evening to get back to his "shitty behavior" and we haven't heard or seen him since then.

basically what nova said a post above you :).

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?
That way you can look up to 2 people at once, meaning you can take that fanboyism to the next level ^.^
But yeah like Shiv has said, Kamashe was a regular member who joined the forum some time back (couple of weeks) and he got pretty hated for several reasons, one being his attitude.
He got banned for a week and after that he came back, it took him 1 evening to get back to his "shitty behavior" and we haven't heard or seen him since then.

To be honest, Mars is slowly not becoming my senpai, and I know the Shiv would not want to be my Senpai, unless he does then that would be a whole other thing.
Nah I'm fine. I don't need to be someone to look up to

ALRIGHT, I HAVE MADE UP MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, MARS IS NO LONGER MY SENPAI BECAUSE REASONSSSSSSS!!!!!

Who am I kidding, Mars will always stay Senpai. But I won't fanboy as much. Mars is still my senpai.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2016, 19:51:16 »
He was the admin of this game. Once upon a time, long before our era, Vreg came and took his place through miserable scam. That's why we want him to be mod.

Don't listen to him, he says everything in such a serious manner that even a troll message seems true....

Just clearing any doubts you have and being myself ^-^, and ofc I won't xD and I have no problems with homosexuality either :P. (As in I'm not bashful towards them.)

:D Yourself seems great then, Now if I may take a bit of your time and you could tell the tale of legend and myth!!
the tale of Kamashe?

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?
That way you can look up to 2 people at once, meaning you can take that fanboyism to the next level ^.^

To be honest, Mars is slowly not becoming my senpai, and I know the Shiv would not want to be my Senpai, unless he does then that would be a whole other thing.

ALRIGHT, I HAVE MADE UP MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, MARS IS NO LONGER MY SENPAI BECAUSE REASONSSSSSSS!!!!!

Who am I kidding, Mars will always stay Senpai. But I won't fanboy as much. Mars is still my senpai.
Why not be your own senpai :D
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2016, 19:57:51 »

the tale of Kamashe?

So, #Shiv4NewSenpai ?

Why not be your own senpai :D

This that even possible?

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2016, 06:56:17 »
These quotes are getting massive, just quote the person you're actually referring to. The scrolling reduces my valuable time.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:59:22 by Kai »

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2016, 07:34:49 »
These quotes are getting massive, just quote the person you're actually referring to. The scrolling reduces my valuable time.

Valuable scrolling time kek

And on my iPhone the first quote has got to using lines 1 character long just to fit it all in the tiny box

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2016, 21:10:10 »

Oh boy, oh boy.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2016, 10:19:32 »

Oh boy, oh boy.

How is one an Emperor and a child?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 28, 2016, 11:34:56 »

I'm a child emperor, and I have starving children in my basement who chant "emperor" from time to time. During ceremonies you can see them carrying me around to my designated location.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2016, 13:14:56 »
I'm a child emperor, and I have starving children in my basement who chant "emperor" from time to time. During ceremonies you can see them carrying me around to my designated location.
When will you let us free, emperor?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 28, 2016, 13:16:16 »
When will you let us free, emperor?

Not anytime soon Mars, you plebeian.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 28, 2016, 13:51:25 »

But...... But....... Why tho?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 28, 2016, 14:56:32 »

There is no specific reason. It all starts by people fanboying over me, then they get used and abused. That's why I'm a horrible person.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 28, 2016, 15:10:37 »

There is no specific reason. It all starts by people fanboying over me, then they get used and abused. That's why I'm a horrible person.

atleast you are honest about it