Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73891
Total Topics: 20763
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 774
Total: 784

Author Topic: Diamond Himitsu Lee  (Read 15139 times)

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Diamond Himitsu Lee
« on: September 24, 2016, 16:17:43 »
Everyday Outfit:

Name: Diamond Himitsu Lee

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Hairstyle: Messy/Spiky
Facial hair: none
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Skin Color : Mixed- Light brown
Notable Features:   Most of his left arm, lower face and left leg was burnt when his village of birth was destroyed by a chakra beast. He wears bandages to cover the burns.
Blood type: AB+
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Hidden Village: Haigakure
Clan: Himitsu
Good or evil at heart?: Good. However, he is not afraid to make difficult sacrifices for the greater good.

Description of the character's personality: 95% of the time, he is cheerful, humorous, and is known for making very bad puns. However, he can sometimes be grim, when he sees certain things that remind him of past events in his life. He strives to become stronger so he can protect innocent people from natural disasters such as chakra beasts.
Fighting Style: He is an agile fighter who uses Ninjutsu and fire-style augmented Taijutsu to attack his opponent with a flurry of relentless blows. He combines his Fire and Wind chakra to allow him to jump much higher than the average shinobi.
Weaknesses: Does poorly against genjutsu. Does poorly against better strategists than him. Only has one heavy hitting jutsu: Dragons Sneeze. Otherwise, cannot inflict a lot of damage in one hit, has to wear his opponent down with the Flaming Fist.Overall has talent, but he is not an extraordinary fighter, rather high-average. 
Strengths: Good offense, knows basic medical ninjutsu. Has a very good memory.

Diamond Himitsu Lee's history: Summary:
Spoiler: show
His father was an exiled shinobi from the Village Hidden in the Ashes as well as a descendant of the Himitsu clan. His mother a resident of the faraway land to which his father exiled himself. His mother was killed by a chakra beast when he was just 2 years old. Diamond’s father taught him ninjutsu and taijutsu and raised him, and explained that he had fled Haigakure because of a crime he had committed in his younger years. At the age of 14, the boy’s hometown was destroyed by the very same chakra beast that had killed his mother. His father died trying to defend the village. In his dying words, Diamond’s father told him to go to The Hidden Ash and become a ninja there. He also asked him to convey to the Kage that he was sorry for the crime that he had committed which had led to his forced exile. A traumatized Diamond Lee Himitsu then fled the destroyed village and crossed the ocean that separated his fathers’ homeland and his own land of birth as a clandestine passenger on a ferry. He then became a shinobi in Haigakure. At the age of 17, he joined Heathen as a means to become a stronger shinobi, and be able to stop events such as the destruction of whole villages by rampaging beasts.

Anecdote: Age 17
Spoiler: show
“Hey Komaru, what the tree say to the lumberjack?”
 “ffs Lee, just stop with your lame jokes already, please, we need to get on to the mission, I want to be back before sundown!
 “Yeah yeah, this one’s quick. Well, he said, please LEAF! Get it? it’s because - ”
“Just shut UP! I get it, you don’t have to explain it too! Don’t add insult to injury, you moron!”
Diamond Himitsu Lee curled up and fell to the ground laughing, rolling around on the grass of the clearing where they had stopped.
Which made Komaru even madder. Her face reddened like a tomato bathing in ketchup and she cursed at him.
Until a kunai was thrown at her squarely aiming between the shoulder blades.
Diamond was up in an instant, a deathly serious look replacing the hilarity that was previously on his face. He whipped out his own kunai and leaped towards the area the projectile was thrown from, just as Komaru used the substitution jutsu and the kunai safely lodged itself into a log.
Why were they getting attacked? This was just a B-Rank info transport mission. This was supposed to be chill! Lee had to finish this guy off quick so that he could go back to cracking jokes. He pinched the sides of his nostrils and waited for the sneeze to come. As soon as he felt the tremendous energy coming down his nose, he infused it with fire and wind chakra and blew it all out in an overpowered shinobi style sneeze.
Fire Style: Dragon’s Sneeze! The bush where the enemy was hiding was quickly reduced to ashes, along with the guy inside it who had thrown the kunai.
Diamond once again switched to his happy side and turned around. “Well Komaru, you could say that he was - ” His eyes widened. Right behind Komaru, was a second enemy, who in a fraction of a second, had his kunai against Komaru’s neck, and as she realized what happened, he shouted to Diamond: “Either you drop your kunai and put your hands on your head, or I kill your teammate like you did to mine!”
Diamond reluctantly dropped his kunai and placed his hands on his head. He had met Komaru at the beginning of the mission, but she was still a fellow shinobi of the Hidden Ash, and his duty was to protect her. He had to think fast. What to do? After half a second, he had made up his mind. He was going to have to do this well, and fast. He would activate his Flaming Fist, which would greatly increase his speed, and he would pounce on the rogue so fast he wouldn’t have time to slit his comrade’s neck. He clenched his fists, hoped he would get lucky, and leaped. Halfway through his jump, his chakra kicked in, surrounding him with an aura made up of fire and wind. He shot through the air towards his attacker, aiming for the enemy’s exposed shoulder.
He was fast. A blur.
He hammered into his enemy, and dashed him against a tree, freeing Komaru. His hands seared into his enemy’s shoulders.
Then,  the rogue transformed into a puddle of water.
“Dafuq?? A water clone?? He’s that---“ Diamond turned around fast, looking for Komaru.
Too late. She looked on with a dazed expression, a kunai buried in her neck, and the real attacker behind her, a look of glee on his face.
Diamond didn’t think. He just flew towards his attacker faster than the eye could see, and in less than a second, hammered him with his Flaming Fist. The rogue was dead before he touched the ground.
But that didn’t revive Komaru.
Diamond rushed to her side. She was already dead.
How? How? How could he have not thought of this? He had let his comrade die! He had been useless! Now he had to go back to the village, and give the report that his comrade had died on a B-Rank mission?? He pounded the ground with his fists in anger.
After having calmed down, he cremated Komaru, and left the battlefield. He had to carry this scroll to the Land of Memes no matter what.
The Sun was just setting when Diamond finally started to head back to his village, when suddenly, a ninja clad in light-brown robes landed in front of him. What, another attacker? In a rage, Diamond attacked the man, but he easily repelled his punch and pushed him back. “I’m here peacefully..” He said.
“What do you want?” Diamond asked, rage still flickering in his eyes.
“I just want to… ask you something…” said the man.
“Ask me what? And who are you?” asked Diamond back, suspicious.
“Well, I’ve noticed you running around here lately, and I was wondering if you wanted to… join our little organization…”
“What organization? Why would I want to do that??”
“Well, while you are definitely not the strongest ninja around, you have some potential, and also, we happened to be recruiting at the moment. So, I thought, why not ask this fellow?”
“Why would I want to join your “little organization”? I have village duties, as well as clan ones too!”
“Well, you can of course keep your village duties, and for your information, our current leader, I, you and many other members happen to be from the Himitsu clan. And why would you want to join, well, simply to get stronger, of course…”
Diamond thought of Komaru, who he had not been able to save, and also all of the villagers of his hometown, who had been destroyed by that awful chakra beast. He couldn’t stay weak his whole life. He wanted to do something and not be completely powerless. Fine. He would join.
“Fine, I’ll join,” he stated. “But first, what’s your name, and what’s the name of this organization?
“My name is Ghost Himitsu, and I am a member of Heathen. If you apply, you are not guaranteed to be accepted, but you have good chances. Good luck”
And Ghost Himitsu leaped into the distant canopy.
A pepe croaked in a pond.
tha cheeky fooken end

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 15:16:42 by Diamond Lee »

Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline taigakun

Re: Diamond Himitsu Lee
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 16:52:58 »
Nice one Diamond

Are you going to add a char pic? :3

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 17:10:05 »
Thanks
For the picture , I don't really have a good one yet
I've asked ToadSage if he could make me one.

-lethal dankness

Offline taigakun

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 17:10:33 »
Thanks
For the picture , I don't really have a good one yet
I've asked ToadSage if he could make me one.
Alright looking forward to it

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 17:17:50 »
looks dope :)
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 17:56:58 »
noted
Lee.
Show 'em the power of Taijutsu
Show 'em your power of youth!!!

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 19:19:40 »

-lethal dankness

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 20:29:07 »
noted
Lee.
Show 'em the power of Taijutsu
Show 'em your power of youth!!!
U bet i will ;)

-lethal dankness

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 22:42:31 »
Looks very good.
Good luck in-game :)
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 07:12:35 »
Good or evil at heart?: Good. However, he is not afraid to make difficult sacrifices for the greater good.
You're in Heathen, doesn't that make you eviiiil?
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 07:57:11 »

Does it?

We cannot be called good or bad, because both words are used to describe us. But one thing is certain... Our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, we will do whatever we have to to reach our goal. 

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 08:07:59 »

Does it?

We cannot be called good or bad, because both words are used to describe us. But one thing is certain... Our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, we will do whatever we have to to reach our goal. 
I'm saying that because Roguhanta has kicked out Heathen members, out the organization.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 08:58:36 »
Aye that's true and there are still some left in it...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline taigakun

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 09:11:15 »
We say our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, its always for the greater good. The reason Remi and I dont really want members to be i both Rogu and Heathen is because while Rogu is going to be protecting Hidden villages/kages, Heathen might be looking to kill one.

Get your facts straight

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:30 »
We say our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, its always for the greater good. The reason Remi and I dont really want members to be i both Rogu and Heathen is because while Rogu is going to be protecting Hidden villages/kages, Heathen might be looking to kill one.

Get your facts straight
Exactly this ^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova