Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64087
Latest: Antonsliny
New This Month: 4180
New This Week: 146
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 73950
Total Topics: 20798
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1048
Total: 1056
Google (8)

Author Topic: He'd be better  (Read 6711 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
He'd be better
« on: December 03, 2016, 20:11:11 »
So a lot of people think that Sasuke would be better if he had accepted the prosthetic arm made for him at the end of the War. People are dismissing this idea but we have to hold on to it tbh. I got this idea from some blog that was discussing this. Heres what would happened if Sasuke had accepted his arm instead of denying it!

So Tsunade made an arm out of her grandfather Hashirama's/Zetsu's cells for both Naruto and Sasuke. So Naruto would have an arm made of Hashi's cells and still be normal, but however Sasuke is a different case.
Sasuke denied the arm before it was even finished because he wanted to roam the world and see what pain he had caused, and because he believed that his punishment for all the sins he had committed was the absence of an arm. Talk about  a serious dude.

Sasuke would be different because, one, he is an Uchiha
And two, the arm is made up of Senju DNA.

You know what happens then don't you?

If you want, I'll give u 7 seconds to think about it...

Ok so Sasuke would be able to
Spoiler: show
awaken another [color=purple]RINNEGAN[/color]

Awakening the Rinnegan requires both Uchiha and Senju cells.

Idk if his second rinnegan would have the exact same powers as his first or be a completely normal rinnegan but......... what do you guys think?

(What does a normal rinnegan do?)  <--------------- someone please answer this for me.

Also comment on other important topics you think I could talk about (I'm bored and I got this idea from a blog called Otakukart)

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: He'd be better
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 22:13:12 »
This is a pretty interesting topic tbh. I'm sure there'd be some senju/uchiha related perks for sasuke if he'd gotten the arm but what exactly they are, well...
the extents of the rinnegan's powers are unknown so i'm not sure how you'd differentiate a 'normal' rinnegan from a rinne-sharingan
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 22:44:47 »
Don't quote me but surely rinnegan and sharingan have their differences.
Sasuke used his sharingan in the most recent episode (it wasn't filler) and idk if he could do that with rinnegan
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 23:04:42 »
Sasuke used his sharingan in the most recent episode (it wasn't filler) and idk if he could do that with rinnegan
I wasn't comparing the rinnegan to the sharingan. I'm saying that there's not really such a thing as a 'normal' rinnegan and a 'special' rinnegan since we don't even know everything a rinnegan is capable of.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 23:30:46 »
As you said, Sasuke saw it as his own way for 'atoning',t  which he cares a lot about. I don't think he'd get a new rinnegan if he did accept it, where would his Sharingan disappear to? Lol

3 Vongola Sigs on a row, gold
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Rapho

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 23:50:15 »
As you said, Sasuke saw it as his own way for 'atoning',t  which he cares a lot about. I don't think he'd get a new rinnegan if he did accept it, where would his Sharingan disappear to? Lol
He would probably get another Rinne-Sharingan.

The normal rinnegan allows you to pretty much learn any jutsu (You can use all 5 elements + ying and yang), and you can use the 6 paths which you can split among bodies (like Pain did, each 'person' had different abilites because each one of them had one path) @mamoudou52404

Btw, should Naruto be able to use wood style? I mean Danzo did it similarly right?

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 01:42:45 »
He would probably get another Rinne-Sharingan.

The normal rinnegan allows you to pretty much learn any jutsu (You can use all 5 elements + ying and yang), and you can use the 6 paths which you can split among bodies (like Pain did, each 'person' had different abilites because each one of them had one path) @mamoudou52404

Btw, should Naruto be able to use wood style? I mean Danzo did it similarly right?
lol imagine naruto using wood-stlye? Kishimoto probably didnt wanna add this to ruin it

I wasn't comparing the rinnegan to the sharingan. I'm saying that there's not really such a thing as a 'normal' rinnegan and a 'special' rinnegan since we don't even know everything a rinnegan is capable of.

3 Vongola Sigs on a row, gold

im pretty sure the regular rinnegan is what pain has, sasuke has the rinne-sharingan right? if im not mistaken

It would be exactly the same as when he got his first rinnegan, it would turn into the rinnegan, dont forget, right after the sharingan, the rinnegan comes naturally in the cycle...... Sasuke does have the rinne-sharingan right?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:45:51 by mamoudou52404 »
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 02:47:17 »
Sasuke is hell bent to atone for his sins, he would never accept the arm in any normal circumstances. And yeah, He can awaken his second rinnegan if he took the arm. Maybe the Rinnegan chakra will just fuse with his Eternal MS and form something like the other one (The rinne-sharigan or eternal rinne-sharingan for a change cuz this time its in his genes).
Although Kishimoto sensei never revealed the extent of the Rinnegan, the ones noted in the narutopedia are quite enough to prove how powerful the dojutsu kkg can be.

Back to senju arm and sasuke. As I mentioned above, he ain't gonna take it. Unless somebody/something even more powerful than both Naruto's and Sasuke's powers combined appears (in Boruto ofc), At that time the need of the other arm as well as the other rinnegan can prove to be some sort of advantage as compared to none.
Another case will be ... well... you know... somehow naruto is .. umm.. unavailable. I mean either he is sealed in somewhere/in coma/ or the worst case scenario... dead. In that case, Sasuke, whom Naruto refers to as Shadow Hokage (Sounds lame cuz it would just translate to "Shadow fire Shadow" :3 ) since he stays in the dark and protects the village from there. Hence if naruto cannot protect the village... people will turn to him because he is the only guy known to have equalled Naruto's power. Heck, he might be even more powerful considering all the roaming he does as compared to Naruto's boring Deskjob. And in addition to that, the Hasirama Arm!

Sasuke could be viewed as the saviour of Konoha when the Hero was no more there.

Now about Naruto using wood style.

First of all, how could Hashirama use wood style?
It comes from the fact that he is a reincarnation of Asura, the orignal wood style user.
Now how could Asura use wood style?
It was because he had inherited his father strong life force and physical attributes. It was this life force that enabled him to combine earth and water to form wood style.
Now due to Hashirama being Asura's reincarnation, he inherited the same life force and thus rediscovered the wood release.

So, I think Naruto could have manifested wood style even before the Hashirama cells implant. Although yeah, He does has affinity towards wind nature chakra, But so did asura, and that did not stop him from manipulating earth and water.(infact, any shinobi can perform any release other than the one to which they have affinity) Now along with the Senju cells, it would be easier for him to master Wood Release. Only if he tries, i.e, only if Kishimoto sensei wants him to gain that power. (he got a lots of releases anyways :P )

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 12:32:11 »
Sasuke is hell bent to atone for his sins, he would never accept the arm in any normal circumstances. And yeah, He can awaken his second rinnegan if he took the arm. Maybe the Rinnegan chakra will just fuse with his Eternal MS and form something like the other one (The rinne-sharigan or eternal rinne-sharingan for a change cuz this time its in his genes).
Although Kishimoto sensei never revealed the extent of the Rinnegan, the ones noted in the narutopedia are quite enough to prove how powerful the dojutsu kkg can be.

Back to senju arm and sasuke. As I mentioned above, he ain't gonna take it. Unless somebody/something even more powerful than both Naruto's and Sasuke's powers combined appears (in Boruto ofc), At that time the need of the other arm as well as the other rinnegan can prove to be some sort of advantage as compared to none.
Another case will be ... well... you know... somehow naruto is .. umm.. unavailable. I mean either he is sealed in somewhere/in coma/ or the worst case scenario... dead. In that case, Sasuke, whom Naruto refers to as Shadow Hokage (Sounds lame cuz it would just translate to "Shadow fire Shadow" :3 ) since he stays in the dark and protects the village from there. Hence if naruto cannot protect the village... people will turn to him because he is the only guy known to have equalled Naruto's power. Heck, he might be even more powerful considering all the roaming he does as compared to Naruto's boring Deskjob. And in addition to that, the Hasirama Arm!

Sasuke could be viewed as the saviour of Konoha when the Hero was no more there.

Now about Naruto using wood style.

First of all, how could Hashirama use wood style?
It comes from the fact that he is a reincarnation of Asura, the orignal wood style user.
Now how could Asura use wood style?
It was because he had inherited his father strong life force and physical attributes. It was this life force that enabled him to combine earth and water to form wood style.
Now due to Hashirama being Asura's reincarnation, he inherited the same life force and thus rediscovered the wood release.

So, I think Naruto could have manifested wood style even before the Hashirama cells implant. Although yeah, He does has affinity towards wind nature chakra, But so did asura, and that did not stop him from manipulating earth and water.(infact, any shinobi can perform any release other than the one to which they have affinity) Now along with the Senju cells, it would be easier for him to master Wood Release. Only if he tries, i.e, only if Kishimoto sensei wants him to gain that power. (he got a lots of releases anyways :P )

you sure wrote a mouthful Nyshn, but yeah, I agree with everything you said. As for Naruto being rusty because of his desk job,well that wouldn't stop the Naruto we know and love in the least. Tbh, I can totally see anything/one capable of killing Naruto doing the same(if not worse) to Sasuke.
imo,while the wood release is pretty cool and important ofc,esp. when dealing with the chakra beasts, I don't see Naruto needing it in the least rn
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:33:43 by StriderOtaku »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 10:50:41 »

That's exactly what he did in 'The Last' (greatest movie ever) in his 5 second appearance.

"If he's not here...the only one that can protect the village is I."

^^^

As for an opponent that would require Sasuke to accept the arm, well didn't Kaguya come from another planet? And all the chakra in the world, including the tailed beast, came with her? Soooo what if someone else from Kaguya's origin planet arrived on earth? Or two....three...four people? 4 people with all the chakra on earth in each and every one of them....welp.

Just speculating ofc, I think Kaguya was a princess on her planet so 4 random people wouldn't have as much chakra as she did.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:53:59 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 21:51:06 »

That's exactly what he did in 'The Last' (greatest movie ever) in his 5 second appearance.

"If he's not here...the only one that can protect the village is I."
Aye he also did something similar in the Boruto movie, well he tried alone in the beginning and then ended up teaming up with Naruto and Boruto at the end iirc but he kinda did the whole shadow kage thing there.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 22:52:25 »
Aye he also did something similar in the Boruto movie, well he tried alone in the beginning and then ended up teaming up with Naruto and Boruto at the end iirc but he kinda did the whole shadow kage thing there.
The fights in the Boruto movie were nicely animated, the battle with Momoshiki is still one of my favs and snape-sasuke was pretty cool too.

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 03:47:42 »
The fights in the Boruto movie were nicely animated, the battle with Momoshiki is still one of my favs and snape-sasuke was pretty cool too.
hahaha snape
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 11:09:08 »
haha you mean snapesuke... wait.. does that mean.... He loves hinata :O
no.
lol

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 13:53:53 »
haha you mean snapesuke... wait.. does that mean.... He loves hinata :O
no.
lol
Snapesuke..lol. That would make a great meme.