Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64344
Latest: ppu-pro_tync
New This Month: 213
New This Week: 49
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 75571
Total Topics: 21499
Most Online Today: 1116
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 917
Total: 931

Author Topic: OdiloShinnai  (Read 6715 times)

Offline Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai has no influence.
  • The White Dragon of Midori Ken
    • View Profile
  • Clan: OdiloShinnai
  • Organization: Midori Ken
OdiloShinnai
« on: April 03, 2017, 11:45:00 »
Clan name: OdiloShinnai

Clan logo:

Here on this day. We Vow to remain loyal and honorable to The Kage, Midori Ken and the OdiloShinnai Clan. We vow to never waver in the service of The Kage, Clan and Organization. Let the Honor of Midori Ken Rise to the Heavens. The OdiloShinnai are here.

Founder: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai

Leader: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai

Affiliation: Infernogakure

Clan history: The OdiloShinnai are a Legendary Family of warriors who fought in the Great Demon Wars. Sadly the Clan was nearly wiped out from the Wars they fought and the Family has become forgotten. Still having enough members in the Family the Clan began to rebuild  adopting worthy warriors into it's fold and adding new blood to eventually rebuild the fighting strength. Having close Historical ties to Samurai The OdiloShinai follow both the Ways of Samurai and Shinobi. Due to this they have a High Sense of Honor and Loyalty. They serve the Kage, Vilage and their Organization faithfully with out question. A Large number of Legends are connected to the OdiloShinnai. The clan has close relations with the Haknari clan and close friendship with the Hinode Clan.

Unique traits: Most OdiloShinnai are Lightning Natured and although they come from Infunogakure Most are capable of using earth, wind or water release. It is Rare for an OdiloShinai to have Fire Nature Chakra (1 in every 20) and its even more rare to see a Master of both Fire and Lightning Nature. Most have dark colored eyes and Either Black or brown Hair. However due to Adoptions of Members these Traits have broadened out slightly due to the Mixing of New blood in the Blood Line.

Strengths: The OdiloShinnai are Skilled Swordsman and many of them developed their own Sword technique styles. Many of them Rely on Speed, strength and Power with some focusing on Defense rather than Power. They are very skilled at Ninjutsu and Senjutsu. Summoning from the Scroll of Dragon Summon is a highly known strength of the clan. The Clan has a Kekki Genki" called Draegis, a Dojutsu that turns the users Eyes into Dragon Eyes. This Dojutsu Enables the user to Heighten their Senses at will.

Weaknesses: The OdiloShinnai are Strong Fighters and  Although they are skilled at detecting Genjutsu they are not immune to it, they can be caught in traps if not careful. Their Kekki Genki also has a weakness. If not trained in using it properly or at higher Levels they can do harm to their senses rendering them Numb, Unable to taste, Incapable of Smelling, Deaf or Blind.

Rival clans: None as of yet

Allied clans: Hinode and Hakunari

Rankings: The OdiloShinnai operate almost like a typical army only there are only 3 to 4 higher Ranks. Included are The Leader, Right Hand, Co Right Hand and 3rd seat. Every one else serves as General members although more experianced Members are trusted with more important missions.

Members: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai(Leader)

Rules: The OdiloShinnai follows strict rules similar to the Rules of the Hinode and Hakunari Clans.
1. Respect, The OdiloShinnai are a respectful group and any form of disrespect is frowned upon and possibly can lead to consequences.
2. Loyalty, Loyalty is extremely important and Disloyalty is Highly Problematic and met with swift execution or banning from the clan.
3. No Harrassing , Trolling or any unwanted behavior, Offenders of this rule will be given up to 3 warnings. if a 3rd is incured the offender will be Banned from the Clan.

The OdiloShinnai are a Layed back group but the rules are enforced stricly and the Consequences are sever.

Interested in becoming an OdiloShinnai?? This Clan may be for you if you fit into these requirements.
1. You must be a member of the same Organization as the clan. (If you are not you will not be considered)
2. You believe in Honor among Warriors or on the battle field.
3. Follow the Way of the Sword (Some exceptions may be made)
4. Believe in Loyalty and Can Show Loyalty to the Clan and it's Organization
5. Believe in Justice and what is right.

Applicants Will be put through 2 or More tests to prove they are Worthy and if Accepted will Recite the Oath of the Clan to Bestow the name of the Clan on the accepted applicant.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:38:38 by Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai »

A Sword sheathed is just as dangerous as an unsheathed Sword

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: OdiloShinnai
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 12:09:45 »
Looks alright so far, may want to ask one of the members if they could help you with the logo though (as it's currently low quality from what I've seen)
And I'm not entirely sure about the "Kehki Genki" (I think you meant Kekkei genkai) there's no way of knowing your clan would ever get one, let alone if it would receive that specific one, if that one even got added to the game.

Other then that, best of luck with the clan, I'll wait for the finished product.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 12:54:41 »
Okay, I'm going to be straight with you.

Your KKG is ridiculous.

It is almost identical to Sage Mode. There is no reason why your clan should have that kind of unfair power.

And then the dragons.

Fam.

The dragons.

Just delete everything to do with dragons.

I mean Vreg might make Dragons just for this clan, what do I know
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Tameshi Hinode

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Tameshi Hinode has no influence.
  • See trough the darkness.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 13:03:25 »
Nice to see you here mattson,glad you found the time to make a thread aswell.

@Manuster
Mattson,s story allready began way before he joined SLO.
Dragons are just part of that.
While i must agree that this story doesnt really get along well with the theme of SLO,i must also say that i have seen worse on the forum.
  • Character Name: Tameshi Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 13:59:53 »
Looks good, good luck
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 15:33:11 »
Good luck with your clan Mattson!

Offline Rapho

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 16:34:35 »
Good luck with your clan  :)
You can use this code to insert your clan's logo: (Although you mind want to resize it first)
Code: [Select]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265285555703644160/298328188512239616/OdiloShinnai_Crest.png[/img]

Offline taigakun

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 19:25:42 »
Good luck fam

Offline AY0

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 20:14:41 »

Warning!

Spoiler: show
THIS IS JUTS A QUESTION A SIMPLE QUESTION JUST ONE HARMELESS QUESTION NO INTECION OF MAKING PPL MAD

Are You Asking To Give out Informations of other organizations so u can copy? bc you said "detailed"

• Character Name: AYO

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 21:22:00 »

Warning!

Spoiler: show
THIS IS JUTS A QUESTION A SIMPLE QUESTION JUST ONE HARMELESS QUESTION NO INTECION OF MAKING PPL MAD

Are You Asking To Give out Informations of other organizations so u can copy? bc you said "detailed"

Add this information into the main text so that the members applying during a later time will see all of this

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 00:28:41 »
Weaknesses: The OdiloShinnai are Strong Fighters and Many of them Rely on Speed, strength and Power with some focusing on Defense rather than Power.
idk you mean playing defensive is weakness?

well those are the ones he hasnt planned yet. If you take a look here You'll understand why stuff like that is written there.
Also @Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai I'd suggest you just keep them empty or say TBD or something.
Anyways, welcome to slo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 01:48:55 »
Nice to see you here mattson,glad you found the time to make a thread aswell.

@Manuster
Mattson,s story allready began way before he joined SLO.
Dragons are just part of that.
While i must agree that this story doesnt really get along well with the theme of SLO,i must also say that i have seen worse on the forum.

rip

nice as you may be there is practically a 0% chance of getting the kkg

and even if dragons ARE ingame why would a single clan have control over them

if he wrote it as lore then its fine, but he litrally says that he (clan leader) has the abilitu to summon dragons

'onwj;reingeirg;eoigje;nrgeri;ognnonn

how do u even counter this shit?

magic????
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai

• Academy Student Poster
  • Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai has no influence.
  • The White Dragon of Midori Ken
    • View Profile
  • Clan: OdiloShinnai
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2017, 08:15:25 »
Ok first Let me set all of you at ease

This is the Story of my Multi Game Family that exist within mIne and Tameshi's Clan/Organization, Midori Ken.  I worte this story origanally for Straw Hat Samurai Duels but will be continuing to use it so I have re written it slightly so it can at least exist in the game. It is Story nothing more. I don't want the KKGs to be implemented into the game (even though summoning a Dragon would be cool, and basically be no dif than a typical Summonning Jutsu) I myself am a comic book artist and I write a lot of stories one being about Midori ken which involves my Fam/Clan.

about our weaknesses Prob wasn't compltely finished with that when you read that. I added more to it. I started it by describing Basic Strength focusses in order to lead into the explanation of the weaknesses. Also I didn't write much there due to the fact of imperfection being the best way to explane a multitude of weakness and the belief of constant growth and improvement.

Also about the second KkG The Soul of The Dragon Master. There is reason to why I have it and no one else in the clan. the reason is that it connects to a Legend I wrote for story.

as far as in game we will just take what ever we will get. No Worries every one ^^
A Sword sheathed is just as dangerous as an unsheathed Sword

Offline AY0

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2017, 08:23:26 »
A Swordsman Org? Well , Put Enemies "Katsuki Swords"
  • Character Name: AYO

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 16:47:00 »
I re-did your logo as I was bored.
Whether you use it or not is up to you, I'll simply give you the option.

Note that this display is resized to 200 (original is 500x500)

Code: [Select]
[img]http://imgur.com/KlcxSRE.png[/img]