Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64427
Latest: aligner_thkt
New This Month: 296
New This Week: 57
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 76240
Total Topics: 21946
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1261
Total: 1279

Author Topic: Complicated problem.... (clan)  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Machi Yukako

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Machi Yukako has no influence.
  • I'm new around here. Please teach me your secrects
    • View Profile
Complicated problem.... (clan)
« on: June 17, 2017, 00:03:48 »
So i planing on about making a char and things were so well. Then i for the clan part i realized there might be an issue with... You see i wanted to make a char from the Kaminarigakure village with a clan that is called "Yukako." But i decide that "Yukako" would first originated from Yukigakure village but some of "Yukako" from the first generation would be like i wanna leave this village and extend on this family else where. Heres a funny way how its went down:
Yukako1-*minding their own business doing chores*
Yukako2- Hey man, dont its getting bit crowded here?
Yukako1-huh? no not really. *forces on doing the task at hand*
Yukako2-Well im thinking of... leaving and stuff... I just in tried of looking at snow and i was also thinking starting a new family and learning some other jujitsu other than freezing people but its not "cool" or..BAD@$$ ENOUGH!
Yukako1- I dont think that mom..err grandmother would approve of this and i-
Grandmother- Go you dam lil whiper snapers! You getting me a god dam headache raising you when you just came out my w0mb you trouble children!! >:( Expect my sweet [insert a Yukako member name] she turn out to be my sweet lil snow angel ^^ right after you demon children were born. *^*
Yukako1- ^^;; Now now grandmother calm down... heheheh
Yukako2- Well, thanks for your approval and cruel honesty ,Grandmother. I be also taking be take some of the family members with me, that alright?
Grandmother- Yeah, yeah go right a head I will miss you the least my son.
Yukako2- BTW [Insert a Yukako member name] agreeed she be coming along with me 8) hope you dont mind
Grandmother-Whhhhaaat!? *grabs Yukako2 by the collar* YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS YOU ARE TAKING! I WILL HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEATHS AND ESPECIALLY HERS! I WILL @#$%^&* THEN I WILL @@@$%^^ AND FINALLY %%^%&***!  Hear me my son? After all we have to pressure the Yukako blood line...  You also better find your Right Hand once you settle within a week. You know the family rules well.. SO DONT DISAPPOINT ME!
Yukako2-Y-y-Yess ma-mam.... I will take good care of them. Dont worry ^^;
Grandmother- Oh you should be worried my dear... *walks away*
Yukako1- Well take care from now on, i would want you coming back shaming the whole family right? Good luck to you my brother.
Yukako2- Yes see you soon and may we meet again in the far but distant future.

So yeah that went in a jokingly way lol. (Grandmother is suppose to be VERRRRRY ScARY tho even without the lols) But all first Gen stuff. Many Many Many Years and gen passed and still the at Yukako in the snow village and the Yukako in the lighting village still have contact with each other and have meetings but only certains time they contact each other or have rare timed meetings.Of course the Yukako that settle the lighting village from a loooong time ago only now know lightning now. So does that mean I have to get someone else in the snow village to be another head of the family? I dont wanna cut this out because it sounds amazing but it can be hard to work through the details of this. (Dont worry the Yukako will only be in just those 2 villages if you thinking a take over of all the villages will happen XD) What do think about you guys? And if its a YAY sweet i need members and other person to be head of the other side of the family.

• Character Name: Yukiko Yukako

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Complicated problem.... (clan)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 00:53:36 »
The google translate is kinda backwards but if I understand what your trying to say correctly;
It's ok to have your clan spread to all or to some villages. Mine is available to all but 3 villages.

So having it in Yukigakure and in Kaminarigakure is fine.

Offline Rapho

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 00:57:25 »
First off, welcome to SLO.  :)

This doesn't seem like a complicated problem to me, I've seen some clans on here that are more flawed than your idea.

So does that mean I have to get someone else in the snow village to be another head of the family?
That is completely up to you. You can be the head of the entire clan if you want or get another head of the family to make it more manageable.

I dont wanna cut this out because it sounds amazing but it can be hard to work through the details of this.
Well, the Sabaku Kuchikomi are spread into branches as well, so I suppose the thread is worth checking out to get some ideas.

i need members and other person to be head of the other side of the family.
Don't rush that. Wait until a hidden snow shinobi joins that you deem trustworthy.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 00:59:24 by Rapho »

Offline Machi Yukako

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Machi Yukako has no influence.
  • I'm new around here. Please teach me your secrects
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 02:27:04 »
oh thank goodness, after i posted i was so scared that people judge me :<
  • Character Name: Yukiko Yukako