Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64469
Latest: synthroid brand 88 mcg
New This Month: 338
New This Week: 14
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 76858
Total Topics: 22395
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1203
Total: 1214
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: The Himitsu Clan  (Read 268950 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: The Himitsu Clan
« Reply #570 on: November 20, 2015, 07:40:30 »
Stop being assholes. People don't nit pick stuff about you guys.

Eg "BTW, as Leebz said, no Akatsuki, no Uchiha, and people will hate you here for the un-originality, basically, what I'm saying is, drop the fanboy-ism (and improve your english, thanks)."

You missed a capital e on English, and you have 7 commas in that sentence.

Not just you Shiv, everyone else. He might not have applied in the best manner but why not just tell him without teasing.

I don't mean to upset anyone but put yourself in his shoes. Even if you are just joking around, I'm sure it doesn't feel like a joke to him.

I've recently realised that some of us, I included, are turning into the new Yugure (internet bulies). None of us would of liked being teased when we joined and I'm sure we have put him off the community now.
I also know some of us were subject of the treatment and teasing from those 7, and we couldn't do anything as they were the hotshots of SLO. It put me off the project for a while.

I don't mean to come across as rude or upset anyone but tone down on the piss taking
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #571 on: November 20, 2015, 08:08:39 »

Eg "BTW, as Leebz said, no Akatsuki, no Uchiha, and people will hate you here for the un-originality, basically, what I'm saying is, drop the fanboy-ism (and improve your english, thanks)."

Not just you Shiv, everyone else. He might not have applied in the best manner but why not just tell him without teasing.

I don't mean to upset anyone but put yourself in his shoes. Even if you are just joking around, I'm sure it doesn't feel like a joke to him.

I've recently realised that some of us, I included, are turning into the new Yugure (internet bulies). None of us would of liked being teased when we joined and I'm sure we have put him off the community now.
I also know some of us were subject of the treatment and teasing from those 7, and we couldn't do anything as they were the hotshots of SLO. It put me off the project for a while.

I don't mean to come across as rude or upset anyone but tone down on the piss taking
+rep. honestly i thought your the last parson who will say like that, cuz your the most person who being rude XDD   jk
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 20, 2015, 10:34:14 »

You're right lol.
It feels like we are being real jerks to new people...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #573 on: November 20, 2015, 14:21:36 »

I did come of as rude, yes, perhaps a bit too harsh as well, but tbh, I'm not really trying to tease him (though it seems that I can sometimes be too harsh and, well... rude....)... I was trying to tell him what to improve, except, I didn't have the time to soften down the words, my bad.... Of course, I don't expect you to forgive me for my rant, but if you can @thedevil , please do. Now, for your insight on my message, the capital E, yes, I forgot that, my bad, but the 7 commas are all used for showing a pause, like the one used right before "like". (I do understand what you're saying btw) Tbh, I always rant when I see mistakes, and I do realize it's wrong, but I just try to improve everyone's English xI. I AM turning into a internet bully? O.O I thought I was a grammar nazi ;3;. Thanks for bringing me back to my senses Mars.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 14:45:09 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #574 on: November 20, 2015, 14:37:27 »
Hm, might've went a bit too far.
But yeah we shouldn't do that shit xD, I did give him some serious feedback though, but that probably went unnoticed.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #575 on: November 20, 2015, 15:13:42 »

I agree, Shivvy did go overbard there (Something about him wanting him to kill himself or something) but the rest of Shiv's post I think was just a little bit of rough criticism, which he has always done, and I don't think I was in any sort of wrong with my posts towards Thedevil at all. I have always hated un-original, fanboys who just want the Sharingan and be Madara Uchiha like.. I ain't going to apologize for putting the heat on people like that, that's something I did before Himitsu even got big. I would never be like Yugure personally and just focus mainly on Himitsu and the plans for it rather than focus on any other part of the forums at all, too occupied for that.

If anyone was hurt by something I have said to them in any of my posts, I apologize as I did not mean to come off too harsh in anything I have said. :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #576 on: November 20, 2015, 15:26:46 »

I agree, Shivvy did go overbard there (Something about him wanting him to kill himself or something) but the rest of Shiv's post I think was just a little bit of rough criticism, which he has always done, and I don't think I was in any sort of wrong with my posts towards Thedevil at all. I have always hated un-original, fanboys who just want the Sharingan and be Madara Uchiha like.. I ain't going to apologize for putting the heat on people like that, that's something I did before Himitsu even got big. I would never be like Yugure personally and just focus mainly on Himitsu and the plans for it rather than focus on any other part of the forums at all, too occupied for that.

If anyone was hurt by something I have said to them in any of my posts, I apologize as I did not mean to come off too harsh in anything I have said. :)
I didn't say I wanted him to kill himself, it was I think murder him? Yeah, joke, as I said, I do be harsh sometimes ;3; but harmless joke is harmless :(.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #577 on: November 20, 2015, 16:58:10 »
tbf when I joined I remember telling m4 I was going to be the leader of the Hyuga clan lol
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #578 on: November 20, 2015, 17:05:24 »
tbf when I joined I remember telling m4 I was going to be the leader of the Hyuga clan lol

topkek, kinda wish I was around at that time rofl

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #579 on: November 20, 2015, 17:59:10 »
Name: Allias
Ninja Rank(If possible): Jonin
Chakra Nature(s): Water
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: n/a
Village: Hidden Thunder
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.): Kenjutsu
Found your application Allias :P
Welcome to the Himitsu :3
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #580 on: November 20, 2015, 18:00:17 »
Welcome o/

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 20, 2015, 18:46:55 »
Welcome to Himitsu ^^
@Allias
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #582 on: November 20, 2015, 19:34:43 »
Welcome Allias :D, nice taste choosing us ;).

Offline taigakun

« Reply #583 on: November 20, 2015, 22:02:31 »
welcome @Allias :D

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu