Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

chakra control system (STATS)

<< < (2/30) > >>

lollernoob9:
It was mentioned that you probably wont have to mold your chakra, though I like the idea of doing so. Did not feel like recommending a system myself because I dont know what is planned til more pieces are in place.

NinjaMirage:
@lollernoob9 yeah there might need to be other skill stats that have nothing to do with jutsu or combat but this would salve several problems with damage calculation, defence and Yin and Yang chakra release Jutsu as well as balance out ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu.
skills like career abilities, gathering, bartering/trading,or stealing/stealth my need other values to train... i'm not sure yet how to incorporate that... i would think some might be built off of SE- and PE but career abilities and gathering should be skills of there own.

lollernoob9:
Only other thing is about the whole tree things ppl keep talking about. YOU ARE NOT LIMITED TO A CLASS. You can use any technique you know and have the nature or chakra for. Because of preference/ nature limitations ppl will use different techniques, though if certain "builds" of jutsu work well together they will be adopted more often.

NinjaMirage:

--- Quote from: lollernoob9 on January 15, 2016, 23:12:24 --- You can use any technique you know and have the nature or chakra for. Because of preference/ nature limitations ppl will use different techniques, though if certain "builds" of jutsu work well together they will be adopted more often.

--- End quote ---

yes any technique you have the resources for is a better way of saying it

your resources being PE SE and CC

this is why i recommended that the different tree skills  use specific stats so that no one person can master everything with the resources available to them.

i just got back from the gym and while i was working out i realized there is only one more STAT needed for all other skills.... INTELLIGENCE!!!!

Intelligence can even be applied to medical ninjutsu and genjutsu- as well as possibly, being a requisite for Chakra control levels. it can also be the foundation for career skills and gathering skills.

with 4 different STATS to train you would end up with a variety of different play styles

if i was going to add a 5th it would be dexterity but i don't think we need that.

Mars:
man why u doin algebra

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version