Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Something like the body flicker technique

(1/9) > >>

granit:
Okay so I think we should have something like the bodyflicker technique.
I'm sure most of you know it but I'll explain it anyway:

Basically it should be movement at high speed that consumes chakra , sometimes smoke is used to hide the movement sometimes not.

But in SLO you should aim at a certain spot and you go there with high speed , the farther the spot , the more chakra used and the more you use the jutsu the faster you get.
I think it should be something a genin can do , but not with the "high speed" I mentioned.
Make an option or smthg if you want to use smoke or not.

NOTE: This is note a space-time ninjutsu and you can't go to a spot that you don't see because you need to aim at it.Needless to say you can't transport to the sky.

Reminance:
Would be useful for dodging attacks.

Kayleb:
If this is in SLO, it should cost a hell of a lot of chakra, otherwise it could be a bit overpowered

Reminance:

--- Quote from: Kayleb on July 06, 2015, 11:43:04 ---If this is in SLO, it should cost a hell of a lot of chakra, otherwise it could be a bit overpowered

--- End quote ---
I agree with you and it wont be overpowered if it consumes a decent amount of chakra,
And if you can only move towards the spot you aim at.
Genins probably wont be able to move far anyway.
This could get overpowered if you could use it every 5 seconds or so.

granit:
It shouldn't cost that much chakra either.
It would not be OP because I excpet it to take at least 10 seconds to concetrate and aim , and it should have like a cooldown or smthg.
And this:

--- Quote from: Reminance on July 06, 2015, 11:46:22 ---Genins probably wont be able to move far anyway.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version