Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64073
Latest: Kevinadvep
New This Month: 4166
New This Week: 132
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73938
Total Topics: 20786
Most Online Today: 759
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 559
Total: 569
Kevinadvep
Google (9)

Poll

Who would win?

Kazuki Akagi
12 (80%)
Yoru Satori
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: September 28, 2016, 21:50:53

Author Topic: Shinobi Duels #3  (Read 7675 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Shinobi Duels #3
« on: September 21, 2016, 21:50:53 »
Description Of These Posts
These posts are going to be a "who would win" sort of series where I put two shinobi up against each other made up by yours truly, or from SLO if people PM me permission/request to use their character. Discussions about the fight can happen in replies but voting will be with the poll feature. Please keep in mind we are voting by the CHARACTER stats and not their creator's in-game skill as I personally believe the game is in too much of an early stage to be able to base who is better yet. Voting will close in a week and the winner will be found out on the 7th day of the post.

Kazuki Akagi Facts
Chakra Nature(s): Lightning
Organisation(s): [KATA]; [YURI]
Masteries:  Jonin level Ninjutsu; Natural Taijutsu; Agil; Smart; Phoenix Sage
Weakness: Average Strength; Cocky
Combat Experience Grade: 8/10

Yoru Satori Facts
Chakra Nature(s): Wind; Fire
Organisation(s): [ROGU]; [KRAI]
Masteries:  Jonin level Ninjutsu; Kenjutsu; Smart;
Weakness: Genjutsu
Combat Experience Grade: 5/10

Other Information
With Yoru Satori being a new character, made by @ToadSage, it was hard to get enough info about him via his profile. Toad has assured me he is still in ROGU and a secret org that I am unsure if I can give the real name of. Battle experience for it only a 5/10 due to me not having anything to go on and @Shivraj has the weakness "Cocky" due to reasons I cannot give due to future duels and people fixing their profiles to get an advantage but know that it is based on reason.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 14:06:57 by Leebz »

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Shinobi Duels #3
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 22:04:14 »
I THINK SHIVRAJ WOULD WIN BECAUSE HE WOULD BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO COME ON FOR THE FIGHT
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ToadSage has no influence.
  • Sage Mode: [ON] OFF
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Satori
  • Organization: Anakisuto
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 02:55:05 »
I THINK SHIVRAJ WOULD WIN BECAUSE HE WOULD BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO COME ON FOR THE FIGHT
mehh

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 03:19:42 »
Not a valid point but ok lol

Offline taigakun

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:14:42 »
I think Shiv will win this one due to his combat experience. They have pretty similar skills tbh but Shiv has the experience advantage.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 05:54:35 »
Kazuki Akagi Facts
Chakra Nature(s): Lightning
Organisation(s): [KATA]; [YURI]
Masteries:  Jonin level Ninjutsu; Natural Taijutsu; Agil; Smart; Phoenix Sage
Weakness: Average Strength; Cocky
Combat Experience Grade: 8/10

Yoru Satori Facts
Chakra Nature(s): Wind; Fire
Organisation(s): [ROGU]; [KRAI]
Masteries:  Jonin level Ninjutsu; Kenjutsu; Smart; Phoenix Sage
Weakness: Genjutsu
Combat Experience Grade: 5/10

Did toad get a sage mode cause I had one or is that something you forgot to delete? @Leebz

Seeing as I have a Yugure position, we can assume I naturally have a skill advantage over a Pisukipa, but the Pisukipa would be with two other Pisukipas, which is where my Umbra come in, pretty sure people I pick to be my successors would be strong, atleast enough to keep the other two Pisukipas incapacitated.

Which means it comes down to me and toad again, the skills are pretty much the same, not to mention, if I know Taijutsu, I'd probably be able to disarm him, true, I am at average strength, but technique is more important than strength.

Now, in Toad's part, he has the chakra nature advantage, both of which are strong-ish against lightning (didn't know you could say two natures, but whatever) if I had water though, it would be another case, but the chakra nature advantage doesn't really put him in that much of an advantage, seeing as I could rely on a primitive form of Nin-Taijutsu (since I'm not actually trained in that form) through improvisation (due to the smart trait), and I'm agile enough to pull it off.

I don't know about Toad's secret org though (IE what rank he is) so I'm gonna leave out being in Yürei as a point of my strength (cancelling the two orgs out I suppose).

And... not to mention, I'm "cocky" which might lead me to get a bit injured and what not, but I don't think that would be the case, seeing as I have some battle experience, which means I wouldn't be quick to judge someone's skills (Have battle experience is kinda the opposite of cocky, isn't it?)

Plus the Phoenix summoning would help me a great deal

@ToadSage your turn.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 06:17:02 »
Both of them are Phoenix Sages??
wow.
this fight would be awesome to see.
@Leebz just a small suggestion. once the voting phase gets over, why don't you write a post describing the duels.
That would be much more entertaining!

anyways...
I went through both the characters... Yoru being a new one (no not Toad but Yoru. Ik toad is an old member :) ) hasn't got much in his credits yet. But on the other hand, Kakuzu Kazuki has provided in his character thread that he is quite fast and nimble and has an IQ above average.

Also to consider, and 8 to 5 battle exp also gives Kakuzu Kazuki an advantage.

Now about Nature transformations.
Yoru got the nature which can effectively neutralize kazuki's (yeah. I got over Kakuzu now :3) lightning.
He got Wind,which is sronger than lightning as well as fire (if he unlocks his seconday chakra) which is good against Lightning (but not as good as wind tho)
But here's the next fact, Kazuki also has water as his second chakra, which can easily take on fire and is good against wind.
So basically, Yoru's Primary chakra nature is stronger than Kazuki's primary chakra but Kazuki's secondary chakra is stronger than both of Yoru's Chakra natures.

Next is non-ninjutsu stuff.
so Kazuki vs Yoru is Taijutsu vs Kenjutsu. (Gai vs Kisame?.. jk :3) It totally depends upon there skillzz y'kno :P can't comment much on it.
While both of them Are phoenix Sages, that would make the fight quite a big deal and one to be remembered!

and @Leebz  Check PM

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 11:50:50 »
Both of them are Phoenix Sages??
wow.
this fight would be awesome to see.
@Leebz just a small suggestion. once the voting phase gets over, why don't you write a post describing the duels.
That would be much more entertaining!

anyways...
I went through both the characters... Yoru being a new one (no not Toad but Yoru. Ik toad is an old member :) ) hasn't got much in his credits yet. But on the other hand, Kakuzu Kazuki has provided in his character thread that he is quite fast and nimble and has an IQ above average.

Also to consider, and 8 to 5 battle exp also gives Kakuzu Kazuki an advantage.

Now about Nature transformations.
Yoru got the nature which can effectively neutralize kazuki's (yeah. I got over Kakuzu now :3) lightning.
He got Wind,which is sronger than lightning as well as fire (if he unlocks his seconday chakra) which is good against Lightning (but not as good as wind tho)
But here's the next fact, Kazuki also has water as his second chakra, which can easily take on fire and is good against wind.
So basically, Yoru's Primary chakra nature is stronger than Kazuki's primary chakra but Kazuki's secondary chakra is stronger than both of Yoru's Chakra natures.

Next is non-ninjutsu stuff.
so Kazuki vs Yoru is Taijutsu vs Kenjutsu. (Gai vs Kisame?.. jk :3) It totally depends upon there skillzz y'kno :P can't comment much on it.
While both of them Are phoenix Sages, that would make the fight quite a big deal and one to be remembered!

and @Leebz  Check PM

I actually just added the water nature, while I was reading this post, I essentially forgot to put a secondary chakra nature, but seeing as I was starting in Hidden Thunder, I wanted the water one (so I have a chance of storm release and I can do sick combos too xd).

I don't think Toad is phoenix sage, seeing as I don't see it on his profile, might just be that Leebz forgot to delete that bit after he copy-pasted the masteries section (since there were so many similar masteries)

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 12:03:24 »
Skill wise, I think Shiv's character would most likely win.
But then again battles have been won against worse odds.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 14:03:35 »
Toad is not a Phoenix Sage. My bad peeps. It was late and after writing smart for Toad I must have thought I was still doing Kazuki. Apologies <3

@Shivraj, you bring up some good points however a sage mode doesn't mean insta win at all. There is many disadvantages to summoning something such as it taking a lot of chakra and the fact your phoenix would be related to fire, any attacks thrown at Yoru, by the phoenix, would get sent right back at ya with wind jutsu. If anything, summoning your phoenix could hinder you in this fight more than help you. I would say it is still a difficult call on who would win. Sadly you didn't add your second nature till after the post so it will not count as you said.

@Toratsume Nyshn, thanks for the PM bud and for bringing up some good points in the fight.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 14:05:17 by Leebz »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 16:13:55 »
Toad is not a Phoenix Sage. My bad peeps. It was late and after writing smart for Toad I must have thought I was still doing Kazuki. Apologies <3

@Shivraj, you bring up some good points however a sage mode doesn't mean insta win at all. There is many disadvantages to summoning something such as it taking a lot of chakra and the fact your phoenix would be related to fire, any attacks thrown at Yoru, by the phoenix, would get sent right back at ya with wind jutsu. If anything, summoning your phoenix could hinder you in this fight more than help you. I would say it is still a difficult call on who would win. Sadly you didn't add your second nature till after the post so it will not count as you said.

@Toratsume Nyshn, thanks for the PM bud and for bringing up some good points in the fight.

I said Lightning Phoenix >.> though I suppose a phoenix is associated with Fire, and Lightning Phoenix would be somewhat impossible <.<

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 16:22:05 »

I said Lightning Phoenix >.> though I suppose a phoenix is associated with Fire, and Lightning Phoenix would be somewhat impossible <.<
On your profile, it said "riding a blue phoenix" therefore it is not specified what nature and therefore falls to the default of a phoenix which is fire.

EDIT: I checked your profile and see now it says lightning. Now, I could have made a mistake and not seen it, as I was tired last night, but I can't be sure as your latest edit was after this SD post so I can only go with the natural nature of fire to be sure it is fair.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 16:25:01 by Leebz »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 18:18:14 »
Personally, I don't want to count "Phoenix Sage" or "natural taijutsu" for Kazuki. The Kazuki I read was a kenjutsu user and specialized in lightning nin-ken attacks.

*sniffles*

He's changed so much now...

As for Yoru, I feel as though the only advantage he may have is in terms of chakra natures. It would be a tough battle but I do think that Kazuki would nudge the victory. ONLY because they are so similar in skill sets.

However at any point, if Kazuki summons a bloody fire summoning then he would almost definitely lose. Kazuki's high fighting intensity means that he most likely has burns through his chakra rather quickly (like Kakashi) and a summoning would use a vast majority of it. Coupled with the fact that Yoru is also smart, I don't see why Yoru wouldn't simply negate and reverse the Phoenix's attacks with wind ninjutsu.

Now it is possible to argue that Kazuki is also smart and wouldn't make a rash decision like summoning but he is cocky.

If Kazuki fights this well then he will most likely win.
If he gets cocky, he poses a high chance of underestimating Yoru and that would most likely be his demise.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 18:29:02 »
Personally, I don't want to count "Phoenix Sage" or "natural taijutsu" for Kazuki. The Kazuki I read was a kenjutsu user and specialized in lightning nin-ken attacks.

*sniffles*

As for Yoru, I feel as though the only advantage he may have is in terms of chakra natures. It would be a tough battle but I do think that Kazuki would nudge the victory. ONLY because they are so similar in skill sets.

However at any point, if Kazuki summons a bloody fire summoning then he would almost definitely lose. Kazuki's high fighting intensity means that he most likely has burns through his chakra rather quickly (like Kakashi) and a summoning would use a vast majority of it. Coupled with the fact that Yoru is also smart, I don't see why Yoru wouldn't simply negate and reverse the Phoenix's attacks with wind ninjutsu.

Now it is possible to argue that Kazuki is also smart and wouldn't make a rash decision like summoning but he is cocky.

If he gets cocky, he poses a high chance of underestimating Yoru and that would most likely be his demise.
I have battle experience, which leads me to believe that I wouldn't make rash decisions, aye, not to mention, I did specify Lightning, which I have given evidence of to Leebz, now it's upto him to believe me or not.

I'd say "Cocky" would only be slightly so, seeing as he's a Pisukipa, which is a respectable post, I certainly wouldn't underestimate him (not too greatly), but then again, idk about the cockyness this character has.

My smartness would also cause me to analyze his moves before seriously engaging, most likely through clones. Which would give me a general idea, I fail to imagine a scenario where a cocky, yet smart character would underestimate their opponent too greatly(emphasis on smart, and less emphasis on cocky).

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 18:55:07 »

*sniffles*

I have battle experience, which leads me to believe that I wouldn't make rash decisions, aye, not to mention, I did specify Lightning, which I have given evidence of to Leebz, now it's upto him to believe me or not.

I'd say "Cocky" would only be slightly so, seeing as he's a Pisukipa, which is a respectable post, I certainly wouldn't underestimate him (not too greatly), but then again, idk about the cockyness this character has.

My smartness would also cause me to analyze his moves before seriously engaging, most likely through clones. Which would give me a general idea, I fail to imagine a scenario where a cocky, yet smart character would underestimate their opponent too greatly(emphasis on smart, and less emphasis on cocky).

I've come to the decision the Phoenix will remain fire only because if I allow a beast to be a specific element then anyone could make an animal/element to be OP with their element. In Naruto, the summonings were not nature users but just giant ass animals with either taijutsu/kenjutsu to help them fight. For example, the toads were kenjutsu users and the snakes used poison (as a snake would) and the slugs were... Well... Fking weird to say the least. But yeah, the animal, if mythological like a phoenix, will be as the mythology states.

Not saying you can't have an attack of an animal form though, such as water dragon, but you cannot ride it around for extended periods of time.. Maybe not at all really. However, such a thing can't be specified for these duels as people will make OP jutsu.

Recent Topics

btc mixer by Kevinadvep
Today at 01:10:16

FREE fast ranks for shinobilifeonline.com by Mike MacAlister
Yesterday at 23:20:13

ошибка черного картриджа hp by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:42:08

magenta чернила epson by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:41:34

xerox 3020 тонер by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:41:07