Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Tournaments and Wars

(1/3) > >>

Renagade24:
Will the villages host tournaments and and how will they decide where to host tournaments and what will the prizes be. One more thing will there be war among the villages like in Naruto they have the Great Ninja Wars.

rayzote:
I think wars shouldn't be official like a Great Ninja War, I think just like the Chunin Exam, there should be an excuse for a war where everybody or maybe just specific villages fight to keep balance.

America:
Wars will probably be like any other MMO wars, they won't be official, you can call it whatever you like. But if it's an event, that might change. There might be scheduled wars/battles/fights/tournaments that are official. I think there will be a lot of fighting, as there are many people with different personalities and ideals that will clash.

StroodleCake:
I dont know about wars but i think events like the chunin exams should be scheduled. I also think it would be interesting (taking this idea from DBZ) if there was a world martial arts tournament (or the naruto equivalent). 

Xendrus...:
I'll go ahead and give my two cents.

From what I have seen, the developers are trying to create a realistic game, am I mistaken? In doing so, war and battles and fights are /going/ to happen. That's life. With that being said, I hope to see that there will be wars between villages, but in the end my opinion is coupled with the fact that they are making it to where people vote for their villages Kage. In doing so, this sends the game into a whole other level of realism in the sense that the future of the game and everyone in it is held within the hands of the players who are the Kages. If they decide to declare war on another village, so be it. Let the war rage on! If they wish to seal an alliance with another village, so be it. Let peace engulf the land!

So yea, to answer the question, there might be tournaments, that's a good idea it adds to the game, lets people show off their skill without death being the result. You should add it to the suggestion section if it isn't already there! About the war thing, I can almost guarantee that there will be wars in the game, whether it is due to players or due to the higher ups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version