Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64081
Latest: Irintqw
New This Month: 4174
New This Week: 140
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1105
Total: 1109
Irintqw
Google (3)

Author Topic: Dissolution  (Read 31502 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: Dissolution
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2015, 19:43:22 »
both are good chapter.
nice keep it like that every 3 days u do 1 new chapter. <3
haha ill try but im always busy so it will be hard lol
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 02:46:12 »
Home Sweet Home

The sun stood out looking down over its people, this was unusual in the Hidden Thunder. But no one questioned it. Kids were out playing, adults were out doing their daily routines. The Hidden Thunder was a buzz of activity this morning. Everyone was…

Bang bang bang!

Bang!….Isei groans, rubbing his head. Falling off his bed wasn’t his preferred way to wake up. Isei picked himself up cursing under his breath, moaning as he trod down his stairs. Bang bang! “Hold on I’m coming.” Rubbing his eyes as he opened his door.

A woman stood there, hands ready to knock again. She was a year or so younger than Isei. Long black hair, tied back into a ponytail. Light blue eyes that seemed to twinkle. With a scar over her left eye. She wore a black flak jacket, extending over her left shoulder, underneath was a red t-shirt with the Himitsu emblem on both sides of her arms.

“Satomi…to what do I owe the pleasure?” Isei yawned as he ran his hand through his messy short white hair, wearing only a dark blue boxer and blue slippers.

Satomi smiled, her blue pupils twirling as if dancing in her sockets. “The kage needs to see you.” She spoke with a soft and sweet voice, her gaze move from the top of Isei to the bottom. “When you’re ready.” In an instant she was gone.

Isei tilted his head up, watching the sky as he scratched the back of his head, closed his door and sighed.
“Home sweet home.”

The weather was hot, almost too hot. Isei wipes his forehead looking up at the sky again, his brown skin looked slightly darker than normal. Children run past Isei, each one bumping into him. “Run Isei, run!” The children shouted back. Without another moment’s thought, Isei is hit from behind, a bony impact to the back. Carried away by a rampaging animal.

Eyes wide, watering. Mouth open, swallowing dirt. Arms flailing. Isei was taken by surprise. The village moved past his eyes in a blur. Parents held the ears of their children as curses rain down around and his four legged kidnapper.

Everything suddenly stops, it feels as if time itself has been paused. All the noises that were around them only moments ago were gone, even the animal had gone quiet. The village was silent as night itself.

“Having fun Isei?” A loud yet soft voice spoke behind them. Everything returned to normal. Isei pushed himself off the animal unto the ground, landing on his back. Isei glared at the boar like animal then to the man holding the boar by its tail. Isei’s faced eased up. “Thanks Remi.” He said with sigh. Reminance, tall, black spiky hair and a face that could soothe the soul of any man, with a voice to match. Smiled gently, somehow managed to tame the boar and put it to sleep.

“Don’t you have somewhere to be Isei?” Reminance asked, walking slowly around the sleeping boar. Isei pulled himself up, patting himself all over. “Oh yeah I do…” He paused and raised a brow at Reminance continued to smile. “Oh don’t look at me like that. I just spoke to the kage and the others are waiting for you.”
“The others?”

“I guess we’ll just have to start without him.” The kage sighed shuffling through the papers on her desk. “100 ryo says Isei is still asleep” Kurai grinned as he nudged the side of Kazuki with his elbow. Kazuki rolled his eyes sarcastically and replied with a low chuckle.

“Before we start with what I called you here for, let me first congratulate you on your recent mission and well not dying.” The kage continued with a chuckle. She had her own sense of humour that only she understands especially when it comes to her jokes.

Kazuki and Kurai shared am awkward glance.

The kage had an abnormally loud voice every word was powerful.“Now we’ve sent scouts to the cave, although we expect these rogues to have deserted it by now. The man you encountered, was a man our ANBU squads have been hunting for some time now. We were not expecting you to face him on this mission you were given.” She takes a deep breath then continues.

“He moves from village to village like a shadow. His motives are unknown but...”

Cut short by the sudden slam of the door, into the room. Isei barges into the room, panting with each step he took. “Hope I didn’t miss much.”

Ignoring the interruption the kage continued from where she left off, raising her voice even louder. “…But with each village and town he passes through, people end up killed or missing. He has yet to pass through our village, so we think. But we are expecting him to pass through here soon. For the next few days I need you, I need everyone to be stay alert. Especially since he now knows the three of you.

“We do not know the way he works but we must assume the worst, so just be aware of your surroundings…not that you need me to tell you that.”

Isei slumped to the floor tired. Both Kazuki and Kurai kept a straight face but their eyes betrayed them, as their eyes gleaned with excitement. Accepting the challenge.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 08:30:46 »
I missed a chapter before this O.o didn't even notice it got posted lmao, but that was, awesome.     Dark, but awesome, now onto the latest chapter.

lol, “100 ryo says Isei is still asleep” nice one xD, great chapter overall. Love the transition from light-ish dark to dark to light again in the last three chapters lmao.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 14:29:40 »
I missed a chapter before this O.o didn't even notice it got posted lmao, but that was, awesome.     Dark, but awesome, now onto the latest chapter.

lol, “100 ryo says Isei is still asleep” nice one xD, great chapter overall. Love the transition from light-ish dark to dark to light again in the last three chapters lmao.

haha thanks yea didnt want all my chapters to be too dark, so i tried to lighten it up abit lol

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 15:05:27 »
Nice, I liked it as per usual.
Love how you keep on adding more Himitsu members ^.^
And of course, waiting for the next chapter :3

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 21:05:29 »
Nice, I liked it as per usual.
Love how you keep on adding more Himitsu members ^.^
And of course, waiting for the next chapter :3
Thanks again... Yea im also trying to add people not just from the Himitsu but you know its kinda hard finding others from the Hidden thunder lol

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 21:42:05 »
:3 it was light and loved it lol! Inspires me to write too lol
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2016, 10:41:35 »
nice chapter, your really good in that.
and i want every chapter to be a lot to read like that. XDD

anyways keep the good work.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2016, 22:25:26 »
Weeks went by. Slower than ever. Ninjas in the Hidden Thunder were on edge. They knew something was coming, they could feel it. But they didn’t know what it was or what it would bring. But they knew it wouldn’t be good.

The villagers were oblivious to this. Though some could feel that something was wrong in the air, but they chose to ignore it, feeling safe in the village. And carried on as normal.

The chunnin exams were to be held soon. Hosted by the Hidden Hill village. If anyone wanted to attack the villages that would be the opportune time. The kage and her counselors held debates. Whether to attend the chunnin exams this year. But in a time of mutual distrust between villages, the Hidden Thunder decided on attending the exams, in order to avoid any skeptical eye.

The kage of the Hidden Thunder refused to subject herself and her village to paranoia. Did they really have anything to fear?  Hey could protect themselves if anything were to happen.

No one knew anything about this man, not his name, his face or his background. He had never been seen in whole, till the Hidden Thunder ninjas were unfortunate enough to be the first ones to encounter him. Even if it was by chance.

He was everywhere and at the same time nowhere.

Months passed, and all the villages were busier than they have been for the past 2 years. Villagers and ninjas alike buzzed with excitement, as they set up to travel to the Hidden Hill village.

The Hidden Hill village was one of the biggest villages, if not the biggest. But it was also a neutral one. A village with no intentional enemies and only temporary allies.

Genins from all over were lined up. Handing forms to officials. As they were moved and gathered in a hall

“Welcome!” A voice bellowed down at the genins.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2016, 22:32:31 »
Not as detailed as your other chapters, but still nicely done.
Good job Nas (y)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2016, 00:46:04 »
(An extra long chapter due to the last one being very short...enjoy ^^)

Chunnin Exam begins!:
There was so much noise being made. Loud chatter from all around. Young genin jittered in excitement, their first chunnin exam. Heads filled with confidence and images of becoming chunnin. Genin teams lined up to hand over their chunnin forms to the officials. With each team handing up their forms, they were moved into a small hall.

The hall was circular in shape, with doors dotted around the walls of the hall. The room quickly filled up with eager genin. Head spun round, taking it all in, but there was nothing to take in and disappointment quickly set in as the room was empty, except for the doors and a landing that overlooked them.

Hours went by without any word from the officials. The genins grew tired and weary, some simply dozed off while others were on the verge of giving up all together and leave the hall.

The genins had separated themselves between their villages, setting themselves into small groups around the hall.

The Hidden Thunder genins kept themselves busy, playing small games within themselves to pass the time.

“What about him Saeko?” A Thunder genin asked his teammate, grinning wildly, pointing towards another village genin.  A Hidden Inferno genin.

The Inferno genin wore an impromptu flak jacket, a red jumpsuit, missing a right sleeve, most likely ripped off. A red lapel hung over his right leg.  Red symbol under his left, representing some sort of clan from his village. His eyes moved around slowly without topping once, his dark red hair pointing upwards.

“Looks like he is trying too hard to look like a jounin, mot much to say really. The way he keeps looking round smugly, he probably thinks he has the chunnin rank in the bag.” Saeko answered, reluctant to participate in the game of judging other genins based on looks.

The other Thunder genins laughed between themselves, looking around for their next victim. But stopped immediately. An argument erupted between some genins.

The hours that had gone buy of waiting around, had caused some genins to be on edge, the splitting into groups also caused hostility between the genins, especially those whose villages were not on good terms with each other.

Kunai were pulled out without a moment’s thought, as the arguing genins stepped close to each other, itching to test themselves in a fight.

It was difficult to identify which village genin were arguing. A circle of genins had gathered around to spectate the fight that was about to happen.

“Saeko what’s going?” The Thunder asked again, grinning wildly, getting up to his feet as he watched the commotion.

“I can’t tell, Hide let’s get closer.” Saeko replied with a shrug and moved in closer.

“Damn Volcano ninjas! It has only been a few hours and they’ve already started to cause trouble.” One of the genin shouted out within the crowd.

“Who said that? Come out here you coward!” An aggravated Volcano genin shouted back.

“Looks like we’ve found ourselves a couple of troublemakers uhn?!!” A voice bellowed from above. Amplified by speakers. Every genin instantly froze, turning around simultaneously, all looking upwards at the landing above them.

A short man sat on the edge of the landing, his hair pointing in every direction, with eyebrows to match. His beady eyes danced around its sockets scanning each genin in the hall. He wore a black official’s uniform and had as a small microphone connected through his ear. “I can’t say that was not expected but not this early, I had my money on a few more hours. I guess I just lost 10 ryo.”

The genins all shared a look of confusion, unsure what to think of what the little man meant. “Wait are you telling us that we’ve been stuck here for hours all because of some stupid bet!?” The Volcano genin shouted up in anger. Supported by the other genins. Enraged with thy just heard.

The tiny man laughed. “Exactly!” But stopped to rethink his answer. “Wait no, not exactly. This was…eh merely to test your patience.”  The short official chuckled proud of his excuse.

“Liar!!” Another genin shouted, pointing up at the pint-sized man. “As shinobi of our great nation. We must learn to exercise patience or order to preserver in our line of duty.” The tiny man grinned to himself sure while he expanded on hi excuse, ignoring the genins below.

“Does he really think anyone here is going to believe him?” Saeko asked his teammates, rolling his eyes at the dwarf like man.

“True my young friend, I guess I should stop joking around!” The child sized official replied, his tiny pupils focused on Saeko. The young genin flinched, not expecting the pocket-sized official to have heard him.

The babyish man stood up and raised his little arms. “Welcome!!” His voice louder than ever. Many of genins grimaced, some covered the ears with their hands.

“Now enough with the pleasantries. There will be three exams to test your abilities as shinobi. The fourth will be an old fashioned arena style battle. Your kages will be watching and …well so will everybody else so don’t embarrass yourselves.” He took a deep breath and continued.

“The first exam is very simple…almost too simple. As you can see there are doors with numbers all around this hall, each leading to your next exam. And all you really have to do is get the specific key that opens the specified door for your team. Simples!! Oh and you have 24 hours. Plenty of time.”

Without another word the minute man turned around and vanished leaving his laughter behind. The landing crumbled, crashing onto the hall’s floor. Leaving the genins confused.

Hours passed by. The hall was empty finding these keys were more difficult than they expected. “With 240 genin, and 10 doors, only 10 teams can advance.” Hide giggled looking around at the genins frantically running around the empty hall looking for keys. “We made a mistake, from the moment we entered the hall, we should have paid more attention to our surroundings.” Saeko frowned, sat with his teammates.

Another hour. It began to seem like a lost cause for some, an impossible challenge.

“I found one!!” Shouted a genin, who was standing near the rubble that was once the landing. The genin laughed out loud picking up the he found. Unaware of what he had just done. The hall went quiet all that could be heard was the laughter of the genin.

The genin froze, realizing what he had just done, looking up from his hand where he held the key tightly. Every genin had their eyes on him. Bloodthirsty eyes that focused on his hands.

The genin had no time to regret the decision to announce his finding, without even blinking twice 100 genin attacked.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2016, 00:56:29 »
love this more than i love u <3
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2016, 04:52:22 »
kek, and the more I read the more I like this :3, which should be impossible, cause I already like this a lot xP.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2016, 20:44:42 »
love this more than i love u <3

Hahaha im so conflicted right now :3

kek, and the more I read the more I like this :3, which should be impossible, cause I already like this a lot xP.
hehe thanks <3

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: