Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73877
Total Topics: 20755
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 809
Total: 821
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: New Roleplay game!  (Read 12737 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
New Roleplay game!
« on: May 12, 2014, 10:46:51 »
One day a boy named kuro was walking down a long dirt road in search of a ninja village.after days without food and only dirty lake water to drink kuro was starving and dehydrated. he almost gave up on his search until he came upon a huge colorful door. When kuro saw the door excitement surged though his body he didn't mind being hungry any more he found what he was looking for. But the closer he got the more dizzy and blury his eye site got. As kuro approached the huge gate's he started to lose Balace of him self. And as he took the last little steps closer he said  " just a little closer" after a few more steps kuro dropped but just before he fell completely he hit the door. As he layed there on the ground stiff he could feel his head plusing and blood rush to head his nose was burning  his skin dirty and sweaty his breathe rough and had the stink of five year-old cheese  his clothes dirty and  had the smell of must and his hair was flaky and brown. And as kuro drifted into unconsciousness he said "sage at least dont let me die on a empty stomach". Just in that moment a shadow appeared the mistory ninja said " I'm not going to let you die any time soon. That afternoon kuro woke up in a hospital bed he jumped up fast in a panic motion. He quickly ran outside his room and down a hall way. Just before he ran out the door nurse ninja  popped up she stop him in his tracks and said "aren't you going to wait for your friend he brung you here you know" said. Kuro looked at her confused he was just at the village gates how did he get here and who was his so called friend another anonymous ninja looking for him kuro jumped on guard. The nurse ninja had noticed he was tense she said "maybe you should go back to your room you dont look good and plus you're friend said hell Be back in a few minutes" as soon as she finished here sentience the door opened Kuro and the nurse turned their heads and the nurse said "there he is now" and a mysterious person entered kuro was thinking "who could this so called friend be another ninja trying to kill him and if so why did he help him?

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: New Roleplay game!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 13:14:37 »
Nagare entered the room and looked at the note he found when he searched for identity proof on Kuro's body. Its said: "Kuro's to do list". , "hi there, how are you doing Kuro, i brought some food for you". Nagare puts a basket full of sweet and tasty stuff in it on the table. Nagare talks to the nurse: "could you please leave us alone, we have something private to discuss? "alright, but make sure to call me if he starts becoming very dizzy and getting a harsh headache, bye". "ill do so, bye". Nagare turns to Kuro when the nurse left the room: "So, why are you looking for a village, and what village are you from. i rescued you by not letting any one notice you, but that wont keep you safe if you turn out to be a spy". Nagare looks at Kuro: "start talking".
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 13:36:16 »
Nagare entered the room and looked at the note he found when he searched for identity proof on Kuro's body. Its said: "Kuro's to do list". , "hi there, how are you doing Kuro, i brought some food for you". Nagare puts a basket full of sweet and tasty stuff in it on the table. Nagare talks to the nurse: "could you please leave us alone, we have something private to discuss? "alright, but make sure to call me if he starts becoming very dizzy and getting a harsh headache, bye". "ill do so, bye". Nagare turns to Kuro when the nurse left the room: "So, why are you looking for a village, and what village are you from. i rescued you by not letting any one notice you, but that wont keep you safe if you turn out to be a spy". Nagare looks at Kuro: "start talking".
Kuro replies " how do I know you not here to kill me"
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 13:42:23 »
"i dont even know myself if im gonna kill you or not, if you are a spy from an enemy village u gonna pay for that with your life. but if you are just a lost person i will train you to become a fine shinobi. and a very strong one too" as im the only person in this world who has all five chakra natures."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 13:50:01 »
This is not a RP game lol. It's a many words story game...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 13:51:26 »
"i dont even know myself if im gonna kill you or not, if you are a spy from an enemy village u gonna pay for that with your life. but if you are just a lost person i will train you to become a fine shinobi. and a very strong one too" as im the only person in this world who has all five chakra natures."
At that moment kuro realized he was no threat and said"I'm sorry for the disrespect it's just I can't be sure anymore if anyones here to help or not" kuro picks up a drink"but if you can train me I'll be willing to be you're pupil I can tell you're on my side".kuro take's a sip of the drink and put's it back "OK I'll tell you what happened but first who are you and what village is this"
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 13:57:27 »
At that moment kuro realized he was no threat and said"I'm sorry for the disrespect it's just I can't be sure anymore if anyones here to help or not" kuro picks up a drink"but if you can train me I'll be willing to be you're pupil I can tell you're on my side".kuro take's a sip of the drink and put's it back "OK I'll tell you what happened but first who are you and what village is this"
Sorry guys I don't wanna be a dick, but I think you're doing it all wrong...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 14:01:40 »
my name is Nagare and this the village hidden by the ocean. thats all you need to know for now.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 22:28:52 »
my name is Nagare and this the village hidden by the ocean. thats all you need to know for now.
kuro agrees and says"ok well I'm kuro I was...." but just in that moment of group of  ninja in all gray burst in the door. Two made hand signs while the rest quickly approached. Kuro jumped on guard but looked at nagare he was calm and lose kuro said what! Are you doing as two ninja got closer what does nagare plan to do
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 11:22:29 »
Nagare makes handsigns so fast that no one sees it and he doesnt yell the name of the jutsu either, he just made a wooden prison out of nothing. Nagare looks at kuro: "you have a lot to explain my fellow shinobi".

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 11:27:11 »
Nagare makes handsigns so fast that no one sees it and he doesnt yell the name of the jutsu either, he just made a wooden prison out of nothing. Nagare looks at kuro: "you have a lot to explain my fellow shinobi".
"ok says kuro" can we handle this first kuro forms a water bomb out of his hands the ninja jump but kuro stop them when he connects him attack.but soon he realized that they where just clones and the real ones where closing in fast (what will kuro do)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 14:42:42 »
Nagare waves a handsign: shadow clone jutsu!
Every clone runs towards one of the attacking shinobi as they wave some more handsigns: water prison jutsu! The two hostile shinobi in the back however, shielded themselves with an earth style jutsu and then went into attack with lighning style! Nagare quickly dodges the attack and slices there necks. The rest was succesfully caught in the water prison jutsu. Nagare quickly tries to sense the chakras of other hostile ninja and succeeds. It seems there are four more in ths building and 20 more outside. Nagare scans the body of the two dead hostile shinobi: "it seems they are just chuunin. I know the positions of the other shinobi as well so you just talk my shadow clones will handle them."

Btw the reason. My post was late, is that i was in marocco.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 14:54:16 by CaptainSpoon »