Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64470
Latest: Interfaceqfn
New This Month: 339
New This Week: 15
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76930
Total Topics: 22446
Most Online Today: 1639
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1161
Total: 1171
Marinazxs
Ivanivt
Google (8)

Poll

Which one do you prefer as the final villain

Kaguya
5 (33.3%)
Maddie
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: POLL  (Read 14504 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

POLL
« on: July 16, 2014, 19:29:10 »
I'm really curious what do the few Manga readers think about Kaguya? Do you prefer her instead of Madara? Do you like her or not?

I for one very much prefer her above Maddie. I like her style not talking directly to anyone and stuff. That way she can't be TnJ-ed. And Maddie was solo one shot by Black Zetsu...

Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Azarf

• Academy Student Poster
  • Azarf has no influence.
  • The will of water
    • View Profile
Re: POLL
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 05:40:56 »
i think i dindn't have seen enough of Kaguya yet. For me Maddie will be Maddie always ;)
  • Character Name: Azarf

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 22:58:44 »
i still think tht it should still be maddie eventho kaguya was a crazy, smart daughter of a b**** but i still think tht maddie should have been there as the main i understand tht shes the god of shinobi(ppl who think its hasirama bitches get the fuck out of here she the boss lady deal with it.) but i thought tht maddie was bad ass and he deserved to be there still maybe over her.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 00:27:53 by evolutionary-blaze »
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Awesometheory

• Yin-Yang Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Awesometheory has no influence.
  • Hi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 12:32:41 »

Kaguya
  • Character Name: Awesometheory

Offline Bloodpanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • Bloodpanda has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 00:22:26 »
Well, it sux that maddie fannies didnt cry too much, i liked when maddie died and kaguya came, but it seems like she is controled by Black Zetsu, so it kinda sux, she isnt independent, he makes all the decisions
  • Character Name: FuckHerRightInThePussy

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 00:38:47 »
Well, it sux that maddie fannies didnt cry too much, i liked when maddie died and kaguya came, but it seems like she is controled by Black Zetsu, so it kinda sux, she isnt independent, he makes all the decisions
I think Kaguya simply doesn't know enough about ninjutsu that's why she lets BZ tell her what to do. After all ninshuu/ninjutsu was invented by Hagoromo.

Maddie fanboys:

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 21:19:40 »
i feel madara final fight was too short, Kaguya is a beast tho

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 21:50:56 »
It wasn't too short, he was basically one-panel fodderized by a fodder. Funniest thing ever. ROFL

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 14:11:32 »
Kaguya to me = biggest ass pull ever.

How can the final villain be someone who wasn't introduced until like, what, 20 chapters ago? This is bullshit in my opinion, Naruto has been in decline since halfway through the war arc. I hate to admit it cause I'm a huge Naruto fan, but this shit is getting ridiculous now.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 14:19:07 »

How can the final villain be someone who wasn't introduced until like, what, 20 chapters ago? This is bullshit in my opinion, Naruto has been in decline since halfway through the war arc. I hate to admit it cause I'm a huge Naruto fan, but this shit is getting ridiculous now.
I must say, I disagree. She is the first human with chakra, she's the one who started it all. I like her mainly because of how she made Maddie a mere puppy whose only purpose was to lead to her revival. I loved how moments before being betrayed by BZ he was acting like: Naruto, Sasuke I won't let you interfere with my plan, I'm he allmighty hero of this world. He was nothing but a toy, he tried to save everyone, but instead everyone is getting turned into White Zetsu because of him.

If the manga would have stopped after Juubi Jinchuriki Obito, I wouldn't have had even the slightest problem. I found him way more impressive than Maddie.

#Oro final villain 2014. Please Kishi, do that. At this point, that'd be a small asspull compared to other things that happened.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 14:20:43 by m4r1us »

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 15:17:29 »

I must say, I disagree. She is the first human with chakra, she's the one who started it all. I like her mainly because of how she made Maddie a mere puppy whose only purpose was to lead to her revival. I loved how moments before being betrayed by BZ he was acting like: Naruto, Sasuke I won't let you interfere with my plan, I'm he allmighty hero of this world. He was nothing but a toy, he tried to save everyone, but instead everyone is getting turned into White Zetsu because of him.

If the manga would have stopped after Juubi Jinchuriki Obito, I wouldn't have had even the slightest problem. I found him way more impressive than Maddie.

#Oro final villain 2014. Please Kishi, do that. At this point, that'd be a small asspull compared to other things that happened.

Fair enough, if Kaguya was mentioend earlier, you know, giving her a bit more development. If she was referenced throughout the series like TSOSP then maybe I would have a problem, it's the fact that just like that a new villain has appeared.

Not denying she's awesome, I just think Madara + Juubi should have been the final villains.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 15:22:59 »

Fair enough, if Kaguya was mentioend earlier, you know, giving her a bit more development. If she was referenced throughout the series like TSOSP then maybe I would have a problem, it's the fact that just like that a new villain has appeared.

Not denying she's awesome, I just think Madara + Juubi should have been the final villains.
I wanted Hamura mentioned earlier too. >.<
I'm so curious about why was he forgotten, and what his fate was. He looks pretty badass imo.

Some people say he's the shiningami that appears when performing the Death Reaper Seal. And it kinda makes sense since the 2 brothers sealed the 10 tails inside Hagoromo.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun