Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64444
Latest: Colinvex
New This Month: 313
New This Week: 74
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76525
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1242
Total: 1254
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (8)

Poll

Rate chapter 692

0 (0%)
★★
0 (0%)
★★★
1 (11.1%)
★★★★
3 (33.3%)
★★★★★
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Chapter 692  (Read 21684 times)

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 692
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 22:54:10 »
bye bye sasuke, Naruto wins. but Naruto gonna be a puss and not kill him -.-

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 23:05:54 »
bye bye sasuke, Naruto wins. but Naruto gonna be a puss and not kill him -.-
I don't really see Naruto defeating Sasuke at this point. They seem kinda balanced power-wise. I guess Naruto will convince him of his ideals and the fight shall end there.

Another thought that popped in my mind was that one of them (most likely Sasuke) suffers the same effect that made Kaguya changed so drastically. According to the sage she hasn't always been heartless. An interesting plot twist would be if Naruto would actually be the one to suffer of that effect from having the chakra of all tailed beats = 10 tails, and Sasuke just acting up so that history doesn't repeat itself, pretending to be evil just to be able to defeat what might take over Naruto. That's highly unlikely though, as Sasuke having side goals was hinted  a lot during this war. I know this idea might sound a bit incoherent but in a panel on page 7 the Sage kinda hinted something:

He says, the chakra of the tailed beasts could have caused Kaguya's personality change. Maybe the 10 tails is trying to merge with its host. Definitely not completely taking over as Kaguya wasn't a mindless beast, she was just very silent. Also, she crying when seeing Sasuke and Naruto reminding her of her sons kinda made me believe she might not be in complete control of herself. I know she had that monologue when they got to seal her but, it could be a case of split personality. Like, the 10 tails talking at that specific time. Maybe same would happen to Naruto and Sasuke's somehow noticed it. Then again, an incoherent prediction which most probably looks like it was written by a mad man. But I thought it could be worth a shot.

Also Kishi, why da hell did you leave Hamura's story totally forgotten? We literally know nothing about what happened to him...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 23:16:06 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 23:09:22 »
This is a man that is going to fuck your bitch. No questions asked.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 23:27:47 »
That page that Kusa posted was my fav.
But this one was pretty badass as well:

Tailed beasts, you've just been negged. GG.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 23:53:24 »
I just looked on the wiki, and it says that Sasuke has every Path, but I don't remember seeing them. Anyone else?
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 23:58:43 »
I just looked on the wiki, and it says that Sasuke has every Path, but I don't remember seeing them. Anyone else?
Most probably just an assumption. However, I am pretty sure he can use the tech since even one rinnegan Obito could. Maybe he wants to use the 5 kage and Naruto as his six paths Lol
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 00:00:17 by m4r1us »

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 06:23:18 »
I don't know why but I have a feeling more people will die this time. Since last movie is coming and Naruto will be in that for sure and they didn't show how Sasuke woulod look like in the movie I think it's obvious how it will end. R.I.P Sasuke
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 10:57:22 »
I don't know why but I have a feeling more people will die this time. Since last movie is coming and Naruto will be in that for sure and they didn't show how Sasuke woulod look like in the movie I think it's obvious how it will end. R.I.P Sasuke

Or maybe Kishi purposely didn't show Sasuke's design to throw us off.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 14:27:35 »
Naruto confirmed the fact that Sasuke isn't dying when he said they won't end up like the Sage's sons. Kishi's just saving best for last.

Is it me or will Gaara look like a janitor in the movie?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 14:29:19 by m4r1us »

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 14:44:36 »
Naruto confirmed the fact that Sasuke isn't dying when he said they won't end up like the Sage's sons. Kishi's just saving best for last.

Is it me or will Gaara look like a janitor in the movie?

He looks pretty weird, his gourd has been downsized so much too.

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
  • Without Regrets has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 22:42:57 »
Lol Am giving sasuke the remaining 8 chapters then thank you kishi we would never have to see his ugly face again.Dont get me wrong am going to enjoy sasuke vs naruto but enjoy it more when his sad little emo face gets handed to him lets face it both naruto and sasuke couldn't be alive and if kishi keeps sauske alive after this.Then the manga would not achieve jack as the whole cycle will start again.
  • Character Name: Laiken
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 22:50:39 »
Also cue the drum roll for orichimaru as he is going to be supporting sasuke till the end as thats what he said to the hokages.If he can find his way to the battlefield.

Ps.Naruto the dickhead would probably let sasuke live and then from nowhere sakura jumps in and kunais him like she should of back then.Post sasuke vs naruto sakura falls into depression for killibg her love etc.. she either travels around drinking gambling or dies of her severe depression openening the gate to hina naruto releationship am guessing kakashi will die as well as he gets killed by sasuke and new generation is naruto and shikimaru and konohamaru as the new younger generation.

Dont mind the poor writing I wrote this of my phone in a rush.
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 23:08:41 »
Naah, I'm pretty sure neither one of them dies. Not if they want to undo IT, that is.
As for the NaruHina pairing, it can be forgotten. The obnoxious pest that is Hinata should consider herself lucky if she gets Kiba in the end. Sakura will most probably end up with Naruto, her movie design kinda suggests that. She looks like a younger version of Mito, Hashi's wife.
Sasuke killing the Kage is also very unlikely, since Gaara's design for the movie has been released. Naruto will most probably get beaten around, then he will Talk no Jutsu Sasuke, release IT and that's it.
Sasuke saved the manga, unlike the previous 2 villains aka Kaguya, the weakest God ever, and Maddie, everyone's punching bag.

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 23:30:17 »
Actually you can dis regard when I said sasuke would die because I just remembered naruto saying he won go down the same path ashura x indra did.Also I've never seen anyone who likes sakura and dislikes hinata.Bro hinata has got jugs sakura is flat chested boy looking under developed ugly pre teenager looking girl.Anyways get ready for the final TALK NO JUTSU.Most probably naruto will get beaten around avoiding doing anything and talk sasuke out.But honestly I dont see both sasuke and naruto living together.The term "This town ain't big enough for the two of us" comes into ones mind.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 23:42:18 »
I used to feel the same way about Sakura, but nowadays I find her quite a likeable character, in spite of her obvious flaws, she's done a lot of things. From defeating an Akatsuki, to punching the strongest being in the Narutoverse, she's come a long way. On the other hand, Hinata's biggest achievement yet was being Pain's rag doll. Any panel she appears in is a wasted panel to me. And on top of that, that annoying voice, oh my gawd: N-Naruto-kun. Someone, please, just kill her already, please. One-dimensional character created for pairings IMHO. Ino is still my fav kunoichi.

If the choice would be in my hands, I'd let Sasuke kill the Raikage and Oonoki. I find his decision to kill Tsunade a bit illogical since she's the only reason he wasn't hunt down by Konoha during the time she was Hokage. Of course, keeping her seat is out of discussion but killing her is a bit drastic. And wasn't Sasuke the one who sent Oro to help the Kage? Plot hole or what Kishi?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 23:45:22 by m4r1us »

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova