Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64344
Latest: ppu-pro_tync
New This Month: 213
New This Week: 49
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 75575
Total Topics: 21503
Most Online Today: 1116
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1033
Total: 1046
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)
Baidu

Author Topic: Competition Time!  (Read 25142 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Competition Time!
« on: October 14, 2014, 19:23:22 »
I'm hosting a competition.
The winner will win a €10 donation. This will give you Chunin donator rank and you'll have early donator access.
Also, anyone can enter.
I will be hosting these every couple of weeks. This is because I want to get the community more active than it already is.

What you have to do
You must write a 250-750 word story about your SLO(Shinobi Life Online) Character and his adventures. It would be nice if you wrote about one of these topics: Where and how they trained, what they did after training, an interesting mission or a devious plan to do something exciting.
The requirements:
You must have 10 or more posts.
You must have posted twice in the past week.
Your story can't be terrible.

Good luck^-^

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 17:00:59 by Mars »

• Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline naruto123456789

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • naruto123456789 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Competition Time!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 19:31:26 »
does posts include involvement of the shoutbox?
  • Character Name: Naruto FullMetal

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 19:33:05 »
does posts include involvement of the shoutbox?
No, sorry. It's not hard to post. Just go onto the games section

Offline Shadow1759

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Shadow1759 has no influence.
  • Greed of the Yugure council, who explodes a lot.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: All About That Clanless Life
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 22:50:14 »
Do we post the stories here or do we send them to you through messaging?
  • Character Name: Sanashi Shimokaze

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 07:41:37 »
Do we post the stories here or do we send them to you through messaging?
Here:)

Offline Shadow1759

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Shadow1759 has no influence.
  • Greed of the Yugure council, who explodes a lot.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: All About That Clanless Life
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 14:35:40 »
   Shisume sighed as his sandals crunched once more against the pure white snow. He watched as his clone fell through the air with a gash across his back, blood staining the innocent white ground a crimson red. The clone dispersed into a flurry of snowflakes right before the moment of impact, floating in with the rest of the snow storm. Shisume looked down the side of the steep mountain, his breathing steady despite the thin air. He could almost see the faint outline of his village, but the blizzard impaired his vision. He shook his head and shifted his weight. The snow creaked and crunched.

Such a relaxing sound… Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Shisume stretched his arms high above his head, yawning deeply. He suddenly clasped his hands together in a strange formation, almost like two vertical finger guns put together. The snow in front of him churned and swirled in the form of a circle before a figure slowly slid out of it. An icy replica of Shisume rose out of the ground, sluggishly gaining color and details before resembling Shisume perfectly. The short, spiky, brown hair, the piercing blue in one eye and deep purple in the other, the simple Yukigakure ninja outfit. Every last detail was remarkable. Shisume’s hand itched as he reached for his ninja tool bag, retrieving a hand full of senbon. His clone instead took out a kunai knife, going into a defensive stance. Shisume leaped into the air, his senbons beginning to shimmer a sky blue. Once they were completely enveloped in this light, he threw them right above his head. He then clasped his hands together once more, this time in a series of complicated formations.

“Ice Needle Rain!” Shisume shouted.

The senbon multiplied rapidly until they formed a several-layered dome above the clone. Every single one glowed an icy blue. Shisume felt the crunch as his feet hit the snow once more. The clone simply threw his kunai above his head and quickly performed a series of hand formations, too fast for the human eye to track. He caught his kunai in one hand and braced himself for the hit. Even though Shisume could not see the hand signs, he knew what the clone was going to do. It was his clone, after all. He narrowed his eyes.

“Fire!” he yelled once more.

The senbon rained down, all focused on a singular point: the clone. Shisume watched with suspicion as the clone was impaled time after time in all the vital areas. The shower stopped almost as quickly as it started. The clone was mid-fall, his face full of surprise, his body and head peppered with the glowing needles. Suddenly, there was a burst of smoke, and the clone was gone. A simple log instead took his place, covered in thousands of needles. Shisume narrowed his eyes and turned around, looking up. His clone was exactly where he expected him to be, behind him in the sky, falling with a kunai. Shisume smiled as he himself quickly pulled a kunai, leaping into the air. He held the kunai forward, preparing to skewer the clone. He successfully hit him, the knife sinking into his chest. Blood splattered the snow once more as the clone burst into a storm of snowflakes and floated away.

Word Count: Exactly 550 words.

Really sorry for how boring it is, the limited amount of words didn't couple well with my descriptive writing. Didn't come out too well, and doesn't really make sense that my character could defeat his clone so easily if they are the exact same in strength and such. But oh well! Guess that is just one of my many writing flaws; I write a little too much.

If I do win (Which I doubt; lol) I would like to funnel the donation to second place, because I dont wanna take someone's donator playing opportunity, but I did want to write and see if I could write anything good (which I didn't, xD) Anyway, PEACE!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 16:27:58 by Shadow1759 »
  • Character Name: Sanashi Shimokaze

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 17:00:40 »
   Shisume sighed as his sandals crunched once more against the pure white snow. He watched as his clone fell through the air with a gash across his back, blood staining the innocent white ground a crimson red. The clone dispersed into a flurry of snowflakes right before the moment of impact, floating in with the rest of the snow storm. Shisume looked down the side of the steep mountain, his breathing steady despite the thin air. He could almost see the faint outline of his village, but the blizzard impaired his vision. He shook his head and shifted his weight. The snow creaked and crunched.

Such a relaxing sound… Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Shisume stretched his arms high above his head, yawning deeply. He suddenly clasped his hands together in a strange formation, almost like two vertical finger guns put together. The snow in front of him churned and swirled in the form of a circle before a figure slowly slid out of it. An icy replica of Shisume rose out of the ground, sluggishly gaining color and details before resembling Shisume perfectly. The short, spiky, brown hair, the piercing blue in one eye and deep purple in the other, the simple Yumigakure ninja outfit. Every last detail was remarkable. Shisume’s hand itched as he reached for his ninja tool bag, retrieving a hand full of senbon. His clone instead took out a kunai knife, going into a defensive stance. Shisume leaped into the air, his senbons beginning to shimmer a sky blue. Once they were completely enveloped in this light, he threw them right above his head. He then clasped his hands together once more, this time in a series of complicated formations.

“Ice Needle Rain!” Shisume shouted.

The senbon multiplied rapidly until they formed a several-layered dome above the clone. Every single one glowed an icy blue. Shisume felt the crunch as his feet hit the snow once more. The clone simply threw his kunai above his head and quickly performed a series of hand formations, too fast for the human eye to track. He caught his kunai in one hand and braced himself for the hit. Even though Shisume could not see the hand signs, he knew what the clone was going to do. It was his clone, after all. He narrowed his eyes.

“Fire!” he yelled once more.

The senbon rained down, all focused on a singular point: the clone. Shisume watched with suspicion as the clone was impaled time after time in all the vital areas. The shower stopped almost as quickly as it started. The clone was mid-fall, his face full of surprise, his body and head peppered with the glowing needles. Suddenly, there was a burst of smoke, and the clone was gone. A simple log instead took his place, covered in thousands of needles. Shisume narrowed his eyes and turned around, looking up. His clone was exactly where he expected him to be, behind him in the sky, falling with a kunai. Shisume smiled as he himself quickly pulled a kunai, leaping into the air. He held the kunai forward, preparing to skewer the clone. He successfully hit him, the knife sinking into his chest. Blood splattered the snow once more as the clone burst into a storm of snowflakes and floated away.

Word Count: Exactly 550 words.

Really sorry for how boring it is, the limited amount of words didn't couple well with my descriptive writing. Didn't come out too well, and doesn't really make sense that my character could defeat his clone so easily if they are the exact same in strength and such. But oh well! Guess that is just one of my many writing flaws; I write a little too much.

If I do win (Which I doubt; lol) I would like to funnel the donation to second place, because I dont wanna take someone's donator playing opportunity, but I did want to write and see if I could write anything good (which I didn't, xD) Anyway, PEACE!
Brilliant story:)

Offline naruto123456789

• Academy Student Poster
  • naruto123456789 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 17:16:23 »
In a quiet corner in the village hidden in the sand, kasai was practicing his jutsus. Kasai was a 4 foot genin ninja. He had black hair, green eyes and a determined attitude to take on any challenge that stood in his path.
“give it a break. You’ll never complete it. Its to powerful for you.” said Segti.  Segti was a boring, pesstimistic girl around Kasai’s age. She never wanted to do anything except relax and gossip.
“ I will complete the Suna Ryuudan no Jutsu and become the greatest shinobi in the village.” Cried kasai.
Suddenly, a massive explosion erupted in the village. “you thinking what I’m thinking” said Kasai.
“I don’t think your thinking what I’m thinking” studdered Segti.
“lets go”
They raced to where the explosion took place. They stopped at the edge of the crater
Standing in the crater was a 7 foot man wearing all black and had the symbol of the Akatsuki. His eyes were blue and dangerous. He had a slash mark going down his face. It starte from the eyebrow down and disappeared into his cloak.
“Don’t think you’ll get away with this” said Kasai.
“I already have” said the man.” “Doton Kazangan Taiga”
“no you don’t, Soshi Nami” said Kasai. As the rain of sand poured down, Kasai formulated a plan.
“I’m a s-level rank shinobi, do you really think that is going to stop me” said the man.
“no, but this will. Sand shuriken.”
The man dodges the attack and goes to engage Kasai in taijutsu.
As they fight, a ninja on one of the buildings is performing many hand seals at once.
“AAA.” Screamed Kasai as the man kills him with his kunai.
Poof.
“what, a clone, how? “ cries the Man.
“Suna Ryuudan no Jutsu”. The dragon enveloped the man giving him no way to escape.
Crash!!!. The dragon explodes.
When the dust settles the manis on the floor, bleeding from every part of his body.
“when did you create the clone” stammers the man to Kasai as he jumps down from the bulding and is walking to him.
“I knew I will never be able to kill you on sight so I created a clone to go ahead and get your attention.”
“meanwhile, I was creating the jutsu to kill you.” Said Kasai. I am the villages youngest shinobi to master that technique and don’t you forget it.”
As the man died, he told them that the Akatsuki will not forget this moment.
“let them come. I’ll be ready for them”. Triumphed Kasai.
“now that your done gloating, can we eat something” Segti said.
“Are you kidding, we got work to do.” Said Kasai. “but save me a sandwich please”.

words 453. hope you enjoy.
  • Character Name: Naruto FullMetal

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 20:37:03 »
In a quiet corner in the village hidden in the sand, kasai was practicing his jutsus. Kasai was a 4 foot genin ninja. He had black hair, green eyes and a determined attitude to take on any challenge that stood in his path.
“give it a break. You’ll never complete it. Its to powerful for you.” said Segti.  Segti was a boring, pesstimistic girl around Kasai’s age. She never wanted to do anything except relax and gossip.
“ I will complete the Suna Ryuudan no Jutsu and become the greatest shinobi in the village.” Cried kasai.
Suddenly, a massive explosion erupted in the village. “you thinking what I’m thinking” said Kasai.
“I don’t think your thinking what I’m thinking” studdered Segti.
“lets go”
They raced to where the explosion took place. They stopped at the edge of the crater
Standing in the crater was a 7 foot man wearing all black and had the symbol of the Akatsuki. His eyes were blue and dangerous. He had a slash mark going down his face. It starte from the eyebrow down and disappeared into his cloak.
“Don’t think you’ll get away with this” said Kasai.
“I already have” said the man.” “Doton Kazangan Taiga”
“no you don’t, Soshi Nami” said Kasai. As the rain of sand poured down, Kasai formulated a plan.
“I’m a s-level rank shinobi, do you really think that is going to stop me” said the man.
“no, but this will. Sand shuriken.”
The man dodges the attack and goes to engage Kasai in taijutsu.
As they fight, a ninja on one of the buildings is performing many hand seals at once.
“AAA.” Screamed Kasai as the man kills him with his kunai.
Poof.
“what, a clone, how? “ cries the Man.
“Suna Ryuudan no Jutsu”. The dragon enveloped the man giving him no way to escape.
Crash!!!. The dragon explodes.
When the dust settles the manis on the floor, bleeding from every part of his body.
“when did you create the clone” stammers the man to Kasai as he jumps down from the bulding and is walking to him.
“I knew I will never be able to kill you on sight so I created a clone to go ahead and get your attention.”
“meanwhile, I was creating the jutsu to kill you.” Said Kasai. I am the villages youngest shinobi to master that technique and don’t you forget it.”
As the man died, he told them that the Akatsuki will not forget this moment.
“let them come. I’ll be ready for them”. Triumphed Kasai.
“now that your done gloating, can we eat something” Segti said.
“Are you kidding, we got work to do.” Said Kasai. “but save me a sandwich please”.

words 453. hope you enjoy.
Read, and being judged atm, nice work:)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 19:02:40 by Mars »

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 01:53:19 »
wow pretty good stories so far
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Sewayne

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sewayne has no influence.
  • Village: Shogekihagakure
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Unmei No Kakusei
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 15:25:51 »
Searson is a quite shy and mischievous 17 year old boy who seems to dislike people. He does not like to get involved in things and he hates crowds. Searson is known to be hated/disliked by girls that he tries to talk to, and because of this he suffered depression. He would always be seen looking very sad/depressed. Searson's dream was to possess supernatural powers and become a god, to show the people how great he is, and for girls to finally like him.

Searson went to Calderock High school where he made friends that he did not consider friends but acquaintances. His friends were Kent the male, and two girls Cindy and Kimara (who were considered pretty). Kent was a loud mouth. Kent always took the role of a bully or an agressive person, who sometimes insulted Searson and showed off. Searson did not like him a lot but he remained silent.

Kent knew Searson had a crush on Kimara, and tells him that he did not like Kimara, or Cindy. Searson felt slightly relieved now that he had less competition, but he had a feeling Kimara already disliked him as he is used to girls hating him naturally. After graduating high school Cindy invited Searson to a party which also included Kimara. Searson was glad that a girl invited him to a party in the night, and although he did not like parties, he accepted her invitation. He wanted to see if this party was different.

When Searson arrived at the party he saw Cindy, Kimara and Kent sitting at a table. They gave him a signal to come sit with them and he went. Searson felt a little joy to be hanging with girls. He sat down they started a conversation, Searson remained quiet most of the time. After a while, Searson became so shocked when he saw Kimara sitting in Kent's lap. They were laughing and having fun. Kimara while in Kent's lap made fun of Searson and they laughed. Searson pretended he did not see or hear, he felt embarrased, but then he even became more shocked when he saw Cindy sitting in Kent's lap after Kimara got up.

Searson did not want this to look like it affected him, so he looked away the whole time and remained silent. After about 30 minutes, Searson got up and left the party without saying goodbye to anyone. While walking home he thought to himself that it was the worst idea to go to that party. He wondered if Cindy invited him to the party just to do that and make him feel bad. He wondered if it was all a plan.

Searson stopped and fell to the ground on his knees, in tears on the lonely road in the middle of the night. Only street lights lit the street. He was angry, jealous and pissed. He cried and cried in rage. He did not realize that he was emitting a strange red chakra from his body and he punched the ground in rage which created a huge crator. Searson suddenly stopped crying and looked to see what he had done in shock, be backed away and looked at the crator with wide eyes. He looks at his hand and it looked normal. Searson tries to punch the ground again and it cracked. Searson paused for about 5 minutes wondering if it was a dream.

Chakra that looked like red flames started forming vigorously around Searson and he panics, until he realized it did nothing to him. He feels a immense amount of energy, he felt like he could do anything.  Searson's eyes were blood red and he looked like a cold blooded killer. Searson felt a little joy since he finally thought he gained some supernatural power that he thought did not exist in humans. He wonders what to do next and he seemed to teleport to the peak of the tallest mountain, over looking the city in the night. It was a beautiful sight. Searson says to himself
"Am I finally above all human beings or are other human beings with this strange power out there? But must"
"Will girls like me now, or hate me more because of this strange power?"
"I want to show off in Kent's face and also his girls, that he said he did not like"
"If other humans are out there with this power I may end up in a fight with them, I bet they are stronger than me, maybe not"
"What should I do now that I have this power"

There is a lot more that I could write, but I have a project now. Ill leave it at this until the next time, where I continue the story maybe.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 15:47:45 by Sewayne »
  • Character Name: Destroyer

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 19:02:02 »
Searson is a quite shy and mischievous 17 year old boy who seems to dislike people. He does not like to get involved in things and he hates crowds. Searson is known to be hated/disliked by girls that he tries to talk to, and because of this he suffered depression. He would always be seen looking very sad/depressed. Searson's dream was to possess supernatural powers and become a god, to show the people how great he is, and for girls to finally like him.

Searson went to Calderock High school where he made friends that he did not consider friends but acquaintances. His friends were Kent the male, and two girls Cindy and Kimara (who were considered pretty). Kent was a loud mouth. Kent always took the role of a bully or an agressive person, who sometimes insulted Searson and showed off. Searson did not like him a lot but he remained silent.

Kent knew Searson had a crush on Kimara, and tells him that he did not like Kimara, or Cindy. Searson felt slightly relieved now that he had less competition, but he had a feeling Kimara already disliked him as he is used to girls hating him naturally. After graduating high school Cindy invited Searson to a party which also included Kimara. Searson was glad that a girl invited him to a party in the night, and although he did not like parties, he accepted her invitation. He wanted to see if this party was different.

When Searson arrived at the party he saw Cindy, Kimara and Kent sitting at a table. They gave him a signal to come sit with them and he went. Searson felt a little joy to be hanging with girls. He sat down they started a conversation, Searson remained quiet most of the time. After a while, Searson became so shocked when he saw Kimara sitting in Kent's lap. They were laughing and having fun. Kimara while in Kent's lap made fun of Searson and they laughed. Searson pretended he did not see or hear, he felt embarrased, but then he even became more shocked when he saw Cindy sitting in Kent's lap after Kimara got up.

Searson did not want this to look like it affected him, so he looked away the whole time and remained silent. After about 30 minutes, Searson got up and left the party without saying goodbye to anyone. While walking home he thought to himself that it was the worst idea to go to that party. He wondered if Cindy invited him to the party just to do that and make him feel bad. He wondered if it was all a plan.

Searson stopped and fell to the ground on his knees, in tears on the lonely road in the middle of the night. Only street lights lit the street. He was angry, jealous and pissed. He cried and cried in rage. He did not realize that he was emitting a strange red chakra from his body and he punched the ground in rage which created a huge crator. Searson suddenly stopped crying and looked to see what he had done in shock, be backed away and looked at the crator with wide eyes. He looks at his hand and it looked normal. Searson tries to punch the ground again and it cracked. Searson paused for about 5 minutes wondering if it was a dream.

Chakra that looked like red flames started forming vigorously around Searson and he panics, until he realized it did nothing to him. He feels a immense amount of energy, he felt like he could do anything.  Searson's eyes were blood red and he looked like a cold blooded killer. Searson felt a little joy since he finally thought he gained some supernatural power that he thought did not exist in humans. He wonders what to do next and he seemed to teleport to the peak of the tallest mountain, over looking the city in the night. It was a beautiful sight. Searson says to himself
"Am I finally above all human beings or are other human beings with this strange power out there? But must"
"Will girls like me now, or hate me more because of this strange power?"
"I want to show off in Kent's face and also his girls, that he said he did not like"
"If other humans are out there with this power I may end up in a fight with them, I bet they are stronger than me, maybe not"
"What should I do now that I have this power"

There is a lot more that I could write, but I have a project now. Ill leave it at this until the next time, where I continue the story maybe.
Another marvelous story, this is very original as it's not about a shinobi graduating from academy and going on an s class mission straight of and going full super saiyan on everyones ass. Well done:)

Offline Sasukeblade

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sasukeblade has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 22:11:54 »
Hataka Uchiha: Born and raised in the hidden leaf, as and Uchiha. I have mangekyo sharingan at age 15. My brother died by a senju which caused me to unlock these eyes. I will seek him and kill my brothers murderer.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 22:24:51 »
Hataka Uchiha: Born and raised in the hidden leaf, as and Uchiha. I have mangekyo sharingan at age 15. My brother died by a senju which caused me to unlock these eyes. I will seek him and kill my brothers murderer.
I think we have a WINNER!!!
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile