Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76964
Total Topics: 22479
Most Online Today: 920
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 880
Total: 892
Ivannhg
best tadalafil prices
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Some Drawings  (Read 7868 times)

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

Some Drawings
« on: May 31, 2015, 12:14:50 »
So i finally had time to post these drawings to the SLO forums :):-
This one is not the best

Awesome part of the first one

And this one is my masterpiece

Please give suggestions to improve my drawings........especially how to fix that minato on the left side in the first image ???

btw more will be coming soon XD

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: Some Drawings
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 13:35:55 »
these are good! especially the madara one
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 15:34:35 »
Better than what I've done so far, as you're already into the angles and proportions XD.

As for suggestions...here are a few:

Pic 1: Left side Minato needs to have his feet proportionate to his body, even if they happen to be a bit further back, they still look a bit narrow. Same for the back arm on that guy, and his kunai are a bit small, as well as quite blunt looking (fine tuning on those could always be done at the end, there are plenty of pics on the internet that could help with research on those). As for the face, I'm also a bit stumped on how to make one for that angle, the best I can do for you there is say....try something along these lines (http://i61.tinypic.com/28k53jn.jpg). I worked off of these images for those (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14b02h3&s=8#.VWsYnUbw8g8), but it's important to note that the jawline ends at a certain point, and the ear is usually just behind the jawline, just a bit above it. Again, further reference to Naruto pics on the internet would be advised, Naruto himself is a good research point as his ears are usually visible. The nose is, unfortunately, also an area I myself am stumped on, but again ref pics on the net should help you out. You seem to have a bit more skill and less hesitance with drawing than myself, so I can't really say much more beyond that, the rest is really up to you at this point.

Pic 2: Madara's close-up nose makes him look a bit cat-like, further net refs are advised there (again, not so good with the noses myself, still working on trying to make them look good). Ankles and wrists look a bit too small for his body, so some touching up could be done there next time. His upper body also looks a bit too flabby, but that might just be the angle that he was drawn at...and his lower torso seems to be having some trouble matching his upper torso. As for the rest, it looks pretty good, and I'll wait for your next pics before I start critiquing again.

Hope this helps, I know I was a bit vague on most of it, but drawing really is meant to be explored by one's self, with the occasional help of a passerby who already has a few shortcuts on their map.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 05:31:25 »
Better than what I've done so far, as you're already into the angles and proportions XD.

As for suggestions...here are a few:

Pic 1: Left side Minato needs to have his feet proportionate to his body, even if they happen to be a bit further back, they still look a bit narrow. Same for the back arm on that guy, and his kunai are a bit small, as well as quite blunt looking (fine tuning on those could always be done at the end, there are plenty of pics on the internet that could help with research on those). As for the face, I'm also a bit stumped on how to make one for that angle, the best I can do for you there is say....try something along these lines (http://i61.tinypic.com/28k53jn.jpg). I worked off of these images for those (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14b02h3&s=8#.VWsYnUbw8g8), but it's important to note that the jawline ends at a certain point, and the ear is usually just behind the jawline, just a bit above it. Again, further reference to Naruto pics on the internet would be advised, Naruto himself is a good research point as his ears are usually visible. The nose is, unfortunately, also an area I myself am stumped on, but again ref pics on the net should help you out. You seem to have a bit more skill and less hesitance with drawing than myself, so I can't really say much more beyond that, the rest is really up to you at this point.

Pic 2: Madara's close-up nose makes him look a bit cat-like, further net refs are advised there (again, not so good with the noses myself, still working on trying to make them look good). Ankles and wrists look a bit too small for his body, so some touching up could be done there next time. His upper body also looks a bit too flabby, but that might just be the angle that he was drawn at...and his lower torso seems to be having some trouble matching his upper torso. As for the rest, it looks pretty good, and I'll wait for your next pics before I start critiquing again.

Hope this helps, I know I was a bit vague on most of it, but drawing really is meant to be explored by one's self, with the occasional help of a passerby who already has a few shortcuts on their map.
Thank you very much! :shakes hands with dragon6642:
Just as you said i am really bad at making faces, if i get a nice face in the first try it is good but if i don't, i can never fix it......(the first try on minato's face was ok but for improving it i messed up)
Another problem is that these were already sketched by another person when i copied them as i like sketching from images that have no color in it.....
btw you know ive started drawing again after almost 4-5 years and these are my first three try's 8) 
Am thanking you again for these wonderful advices and yes more will be coming soon for your criticizing :P

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 05:37:56 »
these are good! especially the madara one
thnx 8) btw your kakashi sig is funny...........(real funny)

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 13:31:19 »
Thank you very much! :shakes hands with dragon6642:
Just as you said i am really bad at making faces, if i get a nice face in the first try it is good but if i don't, i can never fix it......(the first try on minato's face was ok but for improving it i messed up)
Another problem is that these were already sketched by another person when i copied them as i like sketching from images that have no color in it.....
btw you know ive started drawing again after almost 4-5 years and these are my first three try's 8) 
Am thanking you again for these wonderful advices and yes more will be coming soon for your criticizing :P

Pretty much the same for me, came back to drawing after some flustering screw-ups in my earlier years, and now I'm trying to make up for the time I could've spent practicing XD. Looking forward to sending your next pics through the shredder ;)

And also, I can sympathize with not being able to get something done better on the second try...I still do that.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 18:27:56 »
The first one reminds me of a Minato if he was a Simpson's character
  • Character Name: Dawg