Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 686
Total: 694
Google (8)

Author Topic: Katakiuchi vs Bitoku  (Read 15522 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Katakiuchi vs Bitoku
« on: May 03, 2016, 15:40:43 »
vs   

I don't know about the rest of you, but at first I saw Bitoku as just a rip off of Kata, and it was realistically, however, with a little help from the community, Bitoku turned into the org to RIVAL Kata in a thing of beauty really.

If you take both orgs they are direct opposites of each other. Sin against Virtue in almost a holy war like what was stated in the "Religions" suggestion. Quite frankly this is exactly what Vreg was saying; How we can make Organisations that follow a religion almost that can (If they want) sacrifice players to said "Gods". Now, I am not saying either of these orgs will do such a thing, or believe in gods in-game as RP, but there is no denying the similarity in which they believe they are gods, or have some connection with religion.

If you take both organisations, you could see a battle somewhat going like this:
vs   
vs   
vs   
vs   
vs   
vs   
vs   

These are the exact opposites of virtue to sin, ninja to ninja rivalry, the 7 vs the 7. Think about how well this actually works, how awesome it actually is, how bad-ass the fights will be. Imagine if the 7 of each organisation all met in one place. The fight would be epic, true, BUT the RP possibilities are endless! The grudges against each of these members would be totally fueled with rich story-line and that just amazes me. The fact that this wasn't done earlier baffles me. Katakiuchi has been around for a good year or so now, so the fact it took this long for a virtue organisation to be made is crazy.

Now, we have these organisations but do we have the members within these organisations to really make such a thing happen? Well.. No, not yet. Bitoku is obviously very new and therefore hasn't really lifted off member wise. Katakiuchi has the members, or at least most, but not many are really active enough to be a thing. We also don't have the game at the right level as of yet to host such an epic battle either. Does this mean we just forget this rivalry and move on? Hell no! At least I won't. I will be sat on the sidelines waiting for the intense rivalry that is Bitoku vs Katakiuchi and I wish both organisations the best of luck within game and when the time does come, I hope you take great advantage in the RP possibility you have as rival organisations.

If you read this all, I appreciate it and if you have any comments about this rivalry, feel free to put your opinion in too! :)

Link to Bitoku
Link to Katakiuchi

Credit to both organisations for the logos used in this post.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 16:00:16 by Leebz »

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Katakiuchi vs Bitoku
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 15:44:50 »
drama wars pls.
On a serious note, that's a great possibility for the RP.
Would love to see it becoming real, I'm rooting for my prey aka Kata, as they were the first ones, and they contain more friends of mine.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 16:19:48 »
-yawn-
Okay
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 16:38:37 »
if ken fights do i fight with him vs the other guy?
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 16:38:54 »
I see them as nothing but another bunch of bugs among the seas of bugs that we would have to crush to touch our goal. :* :*

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 16:40:37 »
I see them as nothing but another bunch of bugs among the seas of bugs that we would have to crush to touch our goal. :* :*
lol WAR !!!!
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 16:52:47 »
lol WAR !!!!
As im friends with the yugure I'd want them to win

buuuuuuuut As a Wandarasu, I want Bitoku to win as they are our allies

torn af xD

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 17:04:20 »
I would assume the Umbra fight with their Yugure if the Yugure feels handicapped but you'd probably be called off unless the Yugure wanted to seem weak trying to make it a 2v1 XD

What I think is the Yugure only involve the Umbra in raids or big battles and maybe even defence but if it came to THIS kind of battle, I would assume it'd be 7v7  but it'd come down to the organisations decision and how they use the Umbra
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 17:13:53 »
I don't think they are any special. I mean, yeah they are exactly the opposite of us but nothing more. If they choose to attack us, we kill them, simple as that. We have a purpose that must be touched and freedom must come no matter who oppose us.
And I totaly agree with what Ken said. Only another spilt blood under our shoe, if they decide to stand against us. (That's coming from Pride so don't take it too deep to the heart).

However I would enjoy killing their leader if it would come to kill our "nemesis".

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 17:17:16 »
I don't think they are any special. I mean, yeah they are exactly the opposite of us but nothing more. If they choose to attack us, we kill them, simple as that. We have a purpose that must be touched and freedom must come no matter who oppose us.
And I totaly agree with what Ken said. Only another spilt blood under our shoe, if they decide to stand against us. (That's coming from Pride so don't take it too deep to the heart).

However I would enjoy killing their leader if it would come to kill our "nemesis".
Damn, you're so confident.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 17:49:32 »

A bit too much.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 17:53:39 »

A bit too much.

"A bit"?
I thought I've done better than that.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 17:55:12 »

A bit too much.

"A bit"?
I thought I've done better than that.
You could've bashed em harder though.
But what if they were to prove you wrong someday.. awkward right?
In all seriousness though i respect both Orgs.

@Mercury you've started something good, now make it great ^^
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 18:39:58 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 18:00:55 »
Do you bring anything to the table except toxicity?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 18:04:53 »
Do you bring anything to the table except toxicity?
Do you want to start something here ? :D :D