Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64459
Latest: Durgesh
New This Month: 328
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76637
Total Topics: 22181
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 795
Total: 812
Durgesh
Victorujo
DonaldGex
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (7)
Baidu (4)

Author Topic: to all evil players what will you become and what is your purpose  (Read 5996 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
I see people saying oh im going to be evil and oh im going to be good some are grown men and there ideas on the game sound childish. If so you want to do this tell me why you want to be evil whats the purpose not just killing people but whats the reason for you to do this its not going to be easy as you think so tell me. Will you be like orachimaru and be on the down low trying to unlock you powers.Or madura who just wants the world to be at peace in the worst way possible. Guys you need more detail make make your ideas believable and make people want to follow your leaded. Make the game full of life and your plans original  evil people are not just evil for no reason put in some thought before you reply and enplane why your ideas and player is going to be what they are and their purpose. who are you going to be and why will you do these thing make your dream realist don't just be a crazy ninja killing people have a reason of doing so maybe your clan betrayed you or was killed or you where wrongly accused. Make your self as a  evil idealist more real then being hunted and killed. Make people afraid to come after you. Make killing you a goal instead of an option for people .inspire me because believe it or not evil is what make heroes arise so its up to you evil people to live long enough to be powerful to make a hero arise and make or brake him who knows you and his battle may go down in the history of Shinobi Life Online.

p.s rember the yin has no purpose with out the yang  ;D

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
 Dunno why we need some next back story to tell how we became good or evil, all what matters is that there's a mix of good and bad.If some one wants to kill for no reason I don't see why he would need a story to tell how he went evil, he just wants to create the character he wants and at the end of the day it's a game, just saying.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
Dunno why we need some next back story to tell how we became good or evil, all what matters is that there's a mix of good and bad.If some one wants to kill for no reason I don't see why he would need a story to tell how he went evil, he just wants to create the character he wants and at the end of the day it's a game, just saying.
  Because killing random evil people is as same as all ways it'll get bordering rember this game is a permitted death game you don't want your death to not have purpose. make the people you fight mean some thing think about it don't you want a plot other then killing what will be your goal. I,m know there will be people killing for no reason but thier will beat least a few people who want to have a impact and have a goal and plot.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
I sort of get what your saying, but for me random killing would never get boring since it's perma-death. That feature adds a whole new level to any game.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
I sort of get what your saying, but for me random killing would never get boring since it's perma-death. That feature adds a whole new level to any game.
i know not for you for good guys like me i dont want to die.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
I'm not going to make my character bad I want 2 be a kage lol

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
whats your goals don't you want a enemy worth enough to ding for.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
whats your goals don't you want a enemy worth enough to ding for.
What

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
im saying don't you want to be rember for fighting some one so powerful it seemed impossible but you pulled it off.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
I don't even think any one would remember me for fighting a strong person and killing him

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
You will remember me, after i will kill vreg and all kages.
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

I see people saying oh im going to be evil and oh im going to be good some are grown men and there ideas on the game sound childish. If so you want to do this tell me why you want to be evil whats the purpose not just killing people but whats the reason for you to do this its not going to be easy as you think so tell me. Will you be like orachimaru and be on the down low trying to unlock you powers.Or madura who just wants the world to be at peace in the worst way possible. Guys you need more detail make make your ideas believable and make people want to follow your leaded. Make the game full of life and your plans original  evil people are not just evil for no reason put in some thought before you reply and enplane why your ideas and player is going to be what they are and their purpose. who are you going to be and why will you do these thing make your dream realist don't just be a crazy ninja killing people have a reason of doing so maybe your clan betrayed you or was killed or you where wrongly accused. Make your self as a  evil idealist more real then being hunted and killed. Make people afraid to come after you. Make killing you a goal instead of an option for people .inspire me because believe it or not evil is what make heroes arise so its up to you evil people to live long enough to be powerful to make a hero arise and make or brake him who knows you and his battle may go down in the history of Shinobi Life Online.

p.s rember the yin has no purpose with out the yang  ;D

Because that's the way it goes. Not everyone has talent for stories, and some of 'em simply don't wanna RP. Don't forget that in Naruto all the big bad villains want peace (except Orochimaru, chunin exam arc Gaara, and maybe Zabuza) so I don't think anyone here could be accused of lack of originality as long as Kishi himself is pulling the same shit again and again. I personally prefer a good ol' villain rather than a peace seeking wuss.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 17:15:43 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
i think its exciting to live in fear of being killed any moment, cuz that will drive u to some point that u just gotta train. and really, im a bounty hunter so even if 75% of the players were to be bad. they, in turn, are gonna live in the fear of being killed/pursuited by ME
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline YourInnerDemon

• Academy Student Poster
  • YourInnerDemon has no influence.
  • ~I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret
    • View Profile
i think its exciting to live in fear of being killed any moment, cuz that will drive u to some point that u just gotta train. and really, im a bounty hunter so even if 75% of the players were to be bad. they, in turn, are gonna live in the fear of being killed/pursuited by ME
Agreed and a +1 to you.
It'll just lighten up that core pride inside you, that power of will, that you can't die just like that. You need to become strong, you need to live up for your name. Will it be repeated by hundreds or Will it become a source of laughter for everyone?