Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 750
Google (7)

Author Topic: Clan question  (Read 3722 times)

Offline Chadi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Chadi has no influence.
  • HI I love u
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Godai Temple
Clan question
« on: January 31, 2017, 21:41:56 »
Can someone answer truthfully, if I am a lone shinobi will I be put at a disadvantage of others. I know it is going to be seperate from Naruto and most will be original but all the strongest had been of great decent or tailed beasts. Will I be able to be as strong or even stronger alone if I train a ton. I was looking for a clan but nothing peeked my eye exept "golden eye" and it I guess is invite only.

• Character Name: Lucifer Kaiyo

Offline Manuster

Re: Clan question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 21:51:54 »
Oh Lord.

Ok firstly the whole point of this game is that everyone's strength will be dependent on training and skill. 
There are no ridiculous overpowered clans that grant abilities of 'great descent'. And ANY Kekkei Genkai will hold disadvantages that are just as, if not more effective than their advantages.

Furthermore IF tailed beasts are in the game then it will not be possible to seal them within people.

Your comment;

I know it is going to be seperate from Naruto and most will be original but all the strongest had been of great decent or tailed beasts.

is kinda contradictory, probably one of the biggest differences between this and Naruto would be the lack of overpowered KKG and Jinchuuriki.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 21:54:06 »
Man my thought is that you can be as strong as everyone in the game with training and practice without need of being in a clan or organization

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 22:05:36 »
^^^^

However I think clans may be an indicator of skill based on the fact some may be so selective only very good players are part of them

good lack
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 22:24:10 »
^^^^

However I think clans may be an indicator of skill based on the fact some may be so selective only very good players are part of them

good lack

1. You join a clan immediatly you join the game; at such a stage, who is good or who isn't is unknown.

2. It is unlikely that clan leaders have a choice over who joins their clan; such a decision will be entirely left to the player, at character creation.

3. Even if it's possible to deter joining a clan; a player's ability at jonin may massively differ with his ability as a new player/genin. (It's like rejecting a footballer at the age of 16 and not waiting till he is 18,20,22+ Even the most well paid coaches still get things wrong)

4. Chakra mixes are unlocked at Jonin level, likely very late in the game. What if that boosts a player who would have otherwise been rejected by a clan, to a level where they are accepted? Such a decision process would be irrational.

RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 22:25:36 »
We don't have enough dev insight on how clans and organisations will work in order to answer your question. For now it would be pleasant to assume that everyone can be equally as strong when sufficient hours have been put forth in training, but that's not to say that there won't be any clan perks for reaching certain levels.

I don't know anything about Jinchuuriki or spirit beasts that will be present in the game, or any other bonuses that users could obtain.

Hope this answers your question.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you