Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73883
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 819
Total: 829
Seo-Ul-nor
Google (9)

Author Topic: Spoilers WARNING: Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:RE  (Read 12976 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Spoilers WARNING: Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:RE
« on: October 12, 2014, 23:02:20 »
Just spent my last few days reading Tokyo Ghoul, and I have to say it's a masterpiece beyond imagination. The ending was, to say the least, a SHOCK. That Touka last page was so heartbreaking for a fanboy like me. :'(

The day I finished reading Tokyo Ghoul, being extremely impressed, yet somehow having a bitter taste from the inconclusive ending the first chapter of Tokyo Ghoul:RE aired. Seems to me like Kaneki's still alive.

Among many other reasons, but this one's been the one that's hit me the hardest. I omitted it when I read chapter 143, or rather, I assumed it's Arima's silhouette. But it kinda makes sense now. This Sui Ishida is a freakin genius. All hail.

The protagonist Haise not only looks very much like Kaneki, but also there are some things that add up. According to the wiki the timeskip between Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:RE was three years. Kaneki's age at the time of his presumed death at the hands of Arima was 19. Haise's age is 22. He most probably is amnesiac from suffering brain damage, after being stabbed twice.

Also they're about the same weight and height.
Kaneki:
-169cm
-55kg
-19 years old

Haise:
-170cm
-58kg
-22 years old

It will all become clear when one thing will be revealed: Haise's blood group (if it's AB he's Kaneki).

Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun