Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Org/Clan tag in profile; After deathmatch

(1/1)

rayzote:
I think our profile in the forum, and also our summary profile at the left of our posts, should include some kind of tag, symbol or the complete name of the organization/clan that we're in. of course this might be too soon to be included in the website. But perhaps after deathmatch, when most of us will decide whether stay along the development of this game,  this feature could be added to the forum maybe  even a tag ingame with the name of the org/clan.
Since there is no actual table,chart or something like that with the name of the orgs/clans i think the moderators could manage these tags, but at some time we'll be too many that there will be needed a Chart and variables changing these tags in our profiles.

Or i don't know, i think it's a pretty good idea to quickly identify the people on the forum.

Vreg:
In DM (or a later version of DM) we will have basic character creation with clans and organizations. With this, your character information (or whatever parts of it you'd like to show) will be show-able on your forum profile.

rayzote:

--- Quote from: Vreg on January 16, 2015, 16:56:27 ---In DM (or a later version of DM) we will have basic character creation with clans and organizations. With this, your character information (or whatever parts of it you'd like to show) will be show-able on your forum profile.

--- End quote ---
I'm loving it!! :3

CaptainSpoon:
Just get a screenie of your char in dm and use it as your profile pic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version