Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64087
Latest: Antonsliny
New This Month: 4180
New This Week: 146
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73950
Total Topics: 20798
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1065
Total: 1073
Google (8)

Author Topic: Family First  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Family First
« on: February 12, 2016, 23:40:22 »
( ;))

We crouched down, each to our own branch. The sky was dark, a nice cold chill lingered in the air, it reminded me of home. We had our eyes focused, focused on what was below us. Small tenet huddled around each other, forming a circle. In the middle a bigger much larger tent. There was something comical about the formation but I just couldn’t put a finger on what it was I found funny.

We’ve been here for a few days now, scouting the surrounding areas. Checking up on what we were up against, and planning our attack, like any good shinobi would. But I just want to get this done and over with. I miss my bed.

I’ve been crouching here for a while, I am starting to get drowsy, I can feel my eyelids get heavy. Need something to distract me. I look down at my hands, then my nails. I scratch on the black paint on my nails. I never really knew why I painted my nails black, maybe it’s because they’re my favourite colour or because the compliment my caramelish skin. Maybe I should dye… I shake my head before it starts to get weird.

My ears twitch, the guard which I placed near me, the guard I thought I left unconscious starts moaning. I groan, a quick hit to the side of the head should do the job. And it does the guard slumps back down almost falling off the tree. There were a series of guards around the camp, he was one of them.

I look around for my temporary teammates, how long is this going to take, we could have cleared out the camp a long time ago with ease… I could probably take a quick nap, I’ll keep one open and my ears on high alert, no one will notice, all will be well. A sound pierces though the tree line, a high pitched whistle, wait a high pitched whistle?  That’s the signal? The others moved in, leaving me behind. I jump in reluctantly after them, into the centre of the camp.

They haven’t noticed us. Which is good, meaning all the noise I made earlier didn’t really matter. There was dead silence, everyone should be asleep right now, and there was no unnecessary roamers around the camp. Which is also good or all of our efforts would have been for nothing and well that would be annoying.

There was no guard outside the main tent, so we slip inside easily. The tent feels bigger than it looks outside. Inside was relatively dark except for the few candles littered around the tent. A makeshift fire in the middle, and a figure beside it, laying down, arms and legs bound, head low.

A burly man towered over the boy, arm held high, a blood stained club in hand. The arm hammers downwards, aiming to crack the boy’s skull in two. A kunai flies through the air, slicing through it. Digging straight into the burly man, deep into his left eye socket.

The muscular man drops his club, hands rush to his face, in a state of shock, he couldn’t decide whether to pull out the kunai or just try and stop the bleeding, in the he screamed breaking the silence that was held until now, arming everyone in the tent, and maybe outside.

“Kill them!!” Someone barks an order, I moved my gaze quickly from the heavy man to the owner of the voice. There were many others in the tent. They moved in on us with a sickly smirk on their face. “Ah finally, we’re gonna have some real action.” Zhou shouted back, returning their smirk with his own bloodlust grin.

“Let’s just get this over with.” Kuru sighed with disinterest, pulling out another kunai. Unsheathing my sword we rushed in.

They had no chance, we moved too quickly for them, moving from one enemy to another. Slicing my way towards the boy.  I wiped blood from my blade, moving closer to the boy. Zhou chuckles to himself, dropping a body.

I crouch in front of the boy. Only a few years younger than me. His black hair drooped down over his pale face. His eyes were wide, the grey pupils darting around, unsure what had just unraveled in the past few minutes.

I couldn’t help myself. I started laughing, the other two Himitsus watched me with a slightly concerned look. More men burst into the tent, shouting commands at one another. Cutting through the ropes that bounded the boy. I hand him a kunai. “Welcome to the family.” I winked, and turn to face, the men who had rushed into their grave.

• Character Name: Isei

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: Family First
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 00:14:39 »
What Himitsu era is this? who are they @.@
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 00:46:11 »
Liked the story, nice one Nas ^.^

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:07:32 »
What Himitsu era is this? who are they @.@

Theres no real time stamp in any of the stories i write, just so it doesn't directly interfere with their backgrounds and stuff. But its connected to one of our new Himitsu. Eti/Gronik

Liked the story, nice one Nas ^.^

Thanks Nova, hope i didnt mess up your char too bad :P

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 02:42:30 »
lol,nice one
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Gronik has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 19:52:16 »
(Sorry it took so long @Nas work and stuff got even worst than I last spoke to you.)

"Welcome to the family?" Eti's raspy voice croaked out. His throat striking at his vocal chords from the lack of water. His jacket draped over his pale skin covered in dried blood from their "fun" from the past days. Grasping the Kunai, he stands slowly. Stretching his back as he gets into formation next to the caramel skinned stranger. His black painted nails gripping around the steel handle of the shinobi weapon.

"Family eh... Assuming you're part of the Himitsu.." *his words are cut off as an hireling tosses a Kunai there way, testing the defensive posture of the formation.* "...many of these guys are pathetic... That bigger fellow you hit depends on his strength in combat... Judging by his weight, he will be troublesome in close quarters... The guy that came rushing in.. He's the more troublesome of the two.. His speed is remarkable.. No weapon so I'm assuming he works better in taijutsu.. I havnt seen either of their jutsu.." *his eyes inadvertently look between the shinobi that came to his rescue. Stopping at the caramel skinned black fingernails. A small smirk coming forth from the belief he might actually have the same tastes as this family.

More and more rogues come filing into the tent. Each carrying distinct shinobi weapons to suit their personal attributes and desires. The bigger man wobbling into a run towards Zhou, his heavy club swinging sideways at the shinobi in a attempt to smash and break through any defense provided.

In coordination, three rogues carrying black steel scythes each swing their weapon at kuru. Seemingly not close enough for a hit, until the wind blades began whistling towards their target. Each aiming for different limbs of kuru.

Maki on the other hand, disappears in a instant. His body dissolving in a haze before appearing right before Eti and his black nailed companion. His fist moving just as fast towards the two. Coming inches from Eti's face only to meet with the pale hand of the Himitsu. The battling sound echoing around the them as Eti's words come forth. "It won't be that easy this time.."

Exchanging a few blows and dodges of the caramel Himitsu's sword, Eti takes a jump back. Creating distance between him and the other shinobi. His hands moving in coordination of another, creating distinct hand signs for the jutsu perfect in close range. A few moments of silence before his hand moves swiftly to his mouth. Generating a solid hole, he pushes his breath outward. The cold wind being transferred into blistering flames that shoot out towards the mass of enemy based at the entrance. The heat generated warming the Himitsu's skin as the fireball is created. Filling the tent with its orange tint. Smoldering some of the weaker rogues with its fiery bite. Sending their screams to echo over the surrounding area. Alerting the scouting parties of the highwayman.
  • Character Name: Eti Himitsu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 14:14:57 »
<3

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 16:48:25 »
I like the chapter but you mention his "Caramel skin" far too much.. Just call him by his name xD
We know who it is even if the character's POV does not. It just sounds cringe worthy hearing it in every chapter once or twice. Other than that, great work :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Gronik has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 17:00:37 »
I like the chapter but you mention his "Caramel skin" far too much.. Just call him by his name xD
We know who it is even if the character's POV does not. It just sounds cringe worthy hearing it in every chapter once or twice. Other than that, great work :)
Yeah. I tend to have too much repetition unfortunately. And I try to stay away from names but don't know much about the character other than his skin tone and black fingernails
  • Character Name: Eti Himitsu