Forum > Games

Assemble your squads!!

(1/17) > >>

NinjaMirage:
assemble your squads

Welcome to a new game I will GM!!!
The Ideas are simple each player will List there 4 man Squad below. Squads must be made up of naruto shappuden  characters of any village from before chapters 384 the fated battle between brothers( sauska and itachi's battle)All  characters can have abilities from either anime or manga. Once you submit your squad I will approve it... If it is valid. Only 1 squad per member- and as a added insentive to submit early -no charicter can be used in more the 3 squads.Squads must consist of:
1 jonin and 3 chunin or lower.
For every genin you have on the squad you may use one Kaga (dead or alive).
So your options are
K- kaga J- Jonin C-chunin G-genin
K,J,C,G
K,K,G,G
J,C,C,C
Or lower if you want.
(I don't care what there technical rank is, Naruto and saskei will be classified as a chunin,
And other kage level charicters will be considered as such even if they never actually made kage)
   Once your Team is approved you should PM me:
2 battle formations and 1 defensive formation.
 OR
2 defensive formations and 1 battle formation.
   Choose wisely and be as  descriptive as possible of each person's role in each formation, as it will be the basis for the out come of matches. no skills or Jutsu not mentioned in the formation will be used in deciding the outcome.

Once you have submitted your formations, you may challenge any squad approved on the thread.

Injoy making your squads and maybe if some one wants to help me with this we might right up story's for each challenge.( I suck at story telling).

NinjaMirage:
Nej
Shikamaru
Naruto
Sakura

As an example of a squad

Manuster:
1 Kage = Hashirama Senju
1 Genin = Naruto Uzumaki
1 Kage = First Raikage
1 Genin = Sasuke Uchiha

Yes, Sasuke and  Naruto are Genin fkin rip

NinjaMirage:

--- Quote from: Manuster on June 18, 2016, 18:52:31 ---1 Kage = Hashirama Senju
1 Genin = Naruto Uzumaki
1 Kage = First Raikage
1 Genin = Sasuke Uchiha

Yes, Sasuke and  Naruto are Genin fkin rip

--- End quote ---
Denied reed the intro again naruto and saskei will be counted as chunin

Tsunayoshi:
Minato
Naruto. (Six Paths Mode, I'm strong asf bro. :D)
Itachi.
Kisame.

You can't really deny this, Kisame and Itachi are both rogue ninjas, Akatsuki(s).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version