Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76573
Total Topics: 22119
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 980
Total: 989
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)  (Read 129099 times)

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2016, 08:25:58 »
If Misi ends up not being an assassin, that means we have to kill Taiga.

And if Misi ends up being an assassin, we'll kill CM.

Good plan, yo.
(SAVE ME, PLEASE, SAVE ME, FUKIN)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2016, 09:30:05 »
The tension in the air was palpable; the events of the night before etched on everyone's mind. The medics were shocked that they hadn't been able to get to poor Kuria in time, hadn't been able to save him from his gruesome fate at the hands of the assassins. The ANBU had sped up their frighteningly methodical search for the killer, or killers, hidden in the festival's midst.

The festival was drawing to a close, at any rate. There was to be another two weeks of celebrations, however Hisaki reorganised the event to end earlier, in case the brutal killings were to continue. In any case, many shinobi had returned to their home village already, due to the events of the last few days. The ones that remained were extremely vigilant, and while they were still enjoying themselves, never quite let their guard down. No longer was Yasei, or Chikai for that matter, seen drunk at the bar, nor any other shinobi.

The flies buzzed with fervor over a certain tent in the corner of the campground. Soon, a Shinobi noticed a stain on the tent fabric was blood. When he investigated, the poor boy lost everything he had eaten that day. It was a grisly sight, for two men (Crono, Manuster) and a woman (Artemis) lay in a pool of blood. The flesh from their faces had been torn off, exposing bone and cartilage. Aly's (Artemis) eyes were still intact, glassy and staring with no skin to lid them. Flies greedily drank the last of the fluids.

When someone with a stronger stomach managed to get closer, she found flesh stuck between each corpses' teeth. And beside the bodies were packets of powder,  needles, and rolled up slips of paper.
    "Sweet Kami," Chikai said, running a hand over her forehead. "Where the hell did they get bath salts?"

At midday, there was a meeting of the remaining shinobi, in an attempt to find out who the killers were of their own accord. However, what started as peaceful co-operative talk, trying to make sense of everything that happened, startlingly quickly descended into chaos, with people pointing fingers, blaming shinobi who were their friends and greatest allies not two days before.

And then the fighting started. It started out relatively benign, with some shoving, punching and a whole lot of threats, yet quickly turned into an all out attack on anybody suspected to be one of the assassins. One such suspect was Star Shizen, who many thought was the assassin. However, what could now be called the mob, descended on Yasei (misi4444), and attacked him. Yasei furiously fought back, never giving up while he lived. He made no attempt to dissuade the shinobi that he was not an assassin at any point, he simply continued fighting, fighting, fighting until his last breath. He was bleeding profusely, and finally he could stand no longer. He collapsed to the floor, and died, to the horror of many - they wanted him to pay for his crimes, not have the quick release of death.

Manuster, Crono and Artemis were killed off by inactivity. They were all shinobi. Misi4444 was voted off and killed. He was an assassin, just to clarify.

Thanks to SpeakingRain for the two overly gruesome bath salts paragraphs. I wrote the rest, sorry it's not as good as Darth's high standards :)

Pop Quiz - what are Bath Salts?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bath+salts+drug

It is now the night phase. Assassins, PM me your next kill. ANBU, PM me who you wish to find out about, and Medics PM me who you wish to protect.

Where is crono and limmits

What is it with you guys thinking random people are in the game? Limits isn't even signed up kek

If anyone is acting unusual it is vipto and Nas imo.

The way cmsurfer plays the game always makes him look suspicious, but I would be willing to bet that he is an assassin.

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely not a clear vote in any way. You've implicated three people, however not said the words "I vote for ()". It's in the rules, and it was ignored.

@DarthTyrael
@Ghost0000
Mars
@Artemis
@Crono
@Sanji
@SpeakingRain
@misi4444
@Tsunayoshi
@taigakun
@waly206
@Shivraj
Kai
@vipto
@ShiXie
@Toratsume Nyshn
@cmsurfer
@Whatasnipe
Ken
@Konohuro
@Nas
@Zama
@Manuster
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:31:51 by jcryer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2016, 10:45:21 »
Well I guess that means I'm right or dead... It's up to you... But I haven't bin cought in a lie yet. And we can't afford to be wrong.. We just lossed 3 Shinobi because of inactivity.
But I'm done trying to convince people... I have given the prof I have so that taigakun could explain last turn and all he did was attack my reason and call me  paranoid.

But there are 2 other things that might happen tonight so I fully admit I might be wrong...

Edit: yeah @jcryer
I was jumping around in different games and must have looked at the wrong census of players... But I remembers crono was there.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:52:58 by cmsurfer »

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2016, 17:16:30 »
jcryer can you please put this list on the main post?
It's quite cumbersome to search for members alive/dead

Good idea, added :) I'll edit it every time I post an update on here.

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2625.msg41858#msg41858

Offline jcryer

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2016, 21:15:21 »
The bodies that were found that day were searched for hints, piled up and burned. No longer were the Shinobi trying to hand the corpses of the Shinobi back to the original villages. The air was tenser than before and the joyous, care-free spirit once felt throughout the entire festival area was long gone.
As the crimson glow of the giant bonfire glanced over the remaining Shinobi’s faces, various expressions could be read from their faces. Most of the men were focused, showing no emotion but rather determination to find whoever did this, whilst most of the women couldn’t hide their emotions and showed distraught, fear and sorrow.
A reek of burned flesh filled the air as the Shinobi slowly but surely returned to their tents, though there was no peace or rest to be found within their tents.
A long night was ahead for those still here on this haunted festival…

Chikai, ever so restless, had decided to take the needles and powder she found earlier that day, and seriously considered using the needle to inject the drugs so she may find some rest. Recalling the gruesome image though of those that had, she threw away the needle and wept. Hisaki couldn’t rest either and was patrolling around, seeing if there was any sign of suspicious activity, until he heard weeping from a tent.
As he entered the tent, he found Chikai weeping and what seemed to be a drug filled syringe – quickly linking it to the Artemis, Crono and Manuster case.
He sat down and talked with Chikai, talking about the events and comforted her. As her emotions overthrew her, she quickly tired out and went to sleep.

Elsewhere, Hayame and Vizier were discussing the events from today. As they had searched the corpses they found out that indeed Yasei was an assassin. Somewhat glad they caught an assassin, they weren’t too sure the killings would’ve ended with Yasei’s death. Thus, they both decided not to let down their guard and they both slept with one eye open.
The shadows of the ANBU quickly swept across the festival area, searching each tent frantically and the medics patrolled their respective schedule.

Nyshn, however, decided to leave the festival area, as the reeking smell of burning corpses still lingered in the air. He needed to get away from it all, to leave for a bit, just to get some peace of mind.
As he went into the forests to take a leak, he heard a rumbling from within the bushes. Out of preparedness, or perhaps paranoia, he quickly grabbed his kunai from his pouch and frantically defended himself from his assaulter. Calling out for help, he was inevitably thrown to the ground and from behind, the assailant turned his head around half way.

The ANBUs and medics had arrived the scene, but without any sign from his assailant, with exception to Nyshn’s corpse – frontside down, his pants unzipped and head facing upwards; expressing fear, demise and lifelessness. They decided to at least make him more decent to behold by pulling up his pants and made note of what had happened, reporting to Hisaki by throwing a kunai with a note attached to it just in front of his feet as he was patrolling around.
Hisaki grabbed the note and opened it:
“Victim: Toratsume Nyshn || Cause of Death: Broken neck and trachea || Village: Forest Village || No suspicion - a Medic sent by the Kage ||”

Beasts be damned! It’s not over yet…! How many more?!” he cursed through his teeth, crumbling the note within his hand, trembling.

Though the night seemed longer than ever - nothing else had happened. The dawn arose above the horizon, but there were no birds to be heard – just the sound of a mildly cold, harsh wind through the branches of the nearby trees…

It is now the day phase. Toratsume Nyshn was a medic. There were originally two medics, two ANBU and four assassins, and there are now one medic, two ANBU and three assassins.
Vote on who you wish to kill off.

@DarthTyrael
@Ghost0000
Mars
Artemis
Crono
@Sanji
@SpeakingRain
misi4444
@Tsunayoshi
@taigakun
@waly206
@Shivraj
Kai
@vipto
@ShiXie
@Toratsume Nyshn
@cmsurfer
@Whatasnipe
Ken
@Konohuro
@Nas
@Zama
Manuster

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2016, 21:20:07 »
Wait...was Nyshn raped?

Spoiler: show
lol
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline taigakun

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2016, 21:21:44 »
Wait...was Nyshn raped?

lol

comment of the fucking year haha

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2016, 22:25:48 »
Wait...was Nyshn raped?

lol

oh boii pls no ;_;
I wish I had a better death >.<
anyways best of luck shinobis

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2016, 22:28:55 »
Nyshn
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2016, 23:21:54 »
That sucks- it was largely Toratsume's comment about checking out how misi played that led me to suspect taigakun.

Anyway I'm going to vote taigakun

My theory is still valid and he never defended his lie.

Anyway like I said I was done tryin to convince you... If I die I hope you will reconsider when you all see in a Shinobi

I would also like to point out that it is more then alittle  suspicious  that taigakun was pointed to as an ambu and is not dead.
Especially after killing an assassin.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 00:18:04 by cmsurfer »

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2016, 23:30:02 »
I do think it was rather odd that Taiga's logic was blatantly proven wrong with no redeeming comment as to how he came to the conclusion. Why didn't assassins just kill taiga? I didn't see a medic protect him.

I believe that Taiga is an assassin and this was an elaborate ploy to make sure that none of us would ever suspect him, until it's too late of course.

We vote him out this round, if he's an assassin, then it's all of us against 2 assassins, and we put ourselves in a very good position. If he's a shinobi (spoiler alert, he isn't) then feel free to put my head on the chopping block. After all, if he turns out to be innocent then I must be a traitor. One innocent for a traitor is a very good deal, seeing as how there are 3 of them left. So either way a traitor will fall, but I encourage you all to vote Taiga so we don't even have to make the sacrifice, just cut right to having one less traitor.

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2016, 00:22:54 »
I vote we follow through with the plan we had set in place the day before. If Misi turned out to be the assassin, we will kill CM.

I still think Taiga proved himself when he helped us take down Misi. CMsurfer just seems to be grasping at straws by accusing him at this point. Especially since he himself used this type of strategy last game to confuse everyone.

I don't know why the assassins killed Nyshn though. It's weird. Maybe the thought Taiga would already be protected by medics and decided not to take the chance waste a kill?

So, just to be clear, I vote that we kill CM. He already used the strategy he keeps accusing Taiga of last game, so he might be switching it up and doing the opposite with Misi to be less obvious.

Also, I should add why I trust Taiga more than CM at this point. Taiga actually got us an assassin. CMsurfer, in contrast, tried to save Misi's life last round, still going on how we should not take any action at all. Just screams of suspicion to me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 00:35:14 by SpeakingRain »
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2016, 00:35:36 »
I think that's a mistake. We all know misi by now from the discord and the shoutbox. When does misi EVER not put up a verbal fight like his life depends on it, even if just to piss someone off for a laugh. He let Taiga accuse him and barely had a word to say about it. Taiga said he had studied passed games and figured out Misi's habits, when called out for this he had nothing to redeem the lie, he simply just changed it to "I talk to misi often" (in the assassins discord chat probably cough). And who dies during the night? Toratsume Nyshn, the one who called him out in the first place. Don't make Toratsume's death be in vain, learn from it. Let me prove this to you so we can be one step closer to winning this game. Like I said, at this point all of you are probably thinking its either me, cmsurfer, or taiga. I'm backing CM, so vote now. If it isn't taiga then you can assume it's me and cm, then you'll be down to 1 assassin with 2 anbu. Is this not fair?

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2016, 00:40:49 »
Whatasnipe has given good reasons.

If Taiga hadn't been an assassin he'd get killed by the assassins because he'd either be a good shinobi that's worth killing or an ANBU.

I vote Taiga.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo