Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76572
Total Topics: 22118
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1193
Total: 1203
Robbkk
EdithSoure
Google (8)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)  (Read 129087 times)

Offline waly206

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 10 (Take II)
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2016, 08:12:10 »
Hmm.... So many opinions not sure who to trust(I find everyone suspicious in this type of game XD)
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline taigakun

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2016, 09:22:44 »
"that'll cost you the game."

No, it won't cost anyone the game. The trade-off seems pretty good to me, so I'm voting you too. I vote Taiga. The risk Whata and CM are taking is a gutsy risk, I think I'm gonna believe them for now.
And the risk i took?

Look where it landed me

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2016, 09:45:24 »
i vote cm
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2016, 10:03:14 »
Okay, you guys are acting very impulsively and aren't weighing out your options smartly, considering how little information we have.

So far this is what we know; Taiga accuses Misi with utmost confidence, Cmsurfer defends Misi and tries to shift the blame to taiga. Misi is found to be an assassin. Taiga was right, Cmsurfer was wrong. Now taiga is accused of being assassin because he wasn't killed and Nyshn died.

Let's look at this smartly. The chances of Taiga being anbu is much higher than the chances of Cmsurfer being anbu. However the chances of Taiga being an assassin are also higher than CM. Also, Taiga stated that he isn't sure if CM is an assassin.

Now, my deduction here is that Cmsurfer is probably a shinobi with a small chance of being an assassin. Taiga however is probably an Anbu with a chance of being an assassin. They both have chances of being assassins but who would you rather lose, the possible shinobi or the possible anbu.

That being said, I will vote for Whatasnipe as I slightly suspect him. Choosing between Cm and Taiga is a gamble that shouldn't be rushed.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2016, 10:38:54 »
~~

That being said, I will vote for Whatasnipe as I slightly suspect him. Choosing between Cm and Taiga is a gamble that shouldn't be rushed.

You've convinced me not to vote for cm. Seeming that I suspected Whatasnipe may have tried to pull a leg, I change my vote and thus vote for Whatasnipe.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline taigakun

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2016, 11:10:40 »
~~

You've convinced me not to vote for cm. Seeming that I suspected Whatasnipe may have tried to pull a leg, I change my vote and thus vote for Whatasnipe.
I too vote Whatanipe

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2016, 11:54:11 »
i change my vote to Whatasnipe.
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2016, 12:07:27 »
Lol there's a conspiracy going on here you can't trust no one but ughhh there's still 3 assassins alive...

There's so much writing I just glanced through em but I really don't like how whatsasnipe suddenly group himself with CMsurfer especially cause I feel used by cm......also I don't like being called a child by taiga(almost wanted to vote taiga just for that)

Ugh I'll vote whatsasnipe hopefully I'm not wrong need this game to end soon
-_-
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2016, 12:11:45 »
just vote for taiga and wait and see what,if he is assassin or anbu,i am sure 200% he is assassin.
so keep clam and vote for taiga.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2016, 12:30:59 »
Just to make it clear I present the current stats:

6 votes for Taiga (Whatasnipe, Tsunayoshi, Sanji, Shivraj, Cmsurfer, Vipto)

5 votes for Whatasnipe (Ghost, Zama, Taiga, Nas, Darth)

1 vote for Cmsurfer (SpeakingRain)

Waly: posted, but did not pick as he could not decide yet.

2 members remained without replies in this round: Konohuro and Shixie

Just to make clear how things are standing :)
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2016, 13:07:00 »
I'm gone for a couple of hours and then i'm an assassin.

lmao

Go on then, vote me out and make the mistake that'll cost you the game.

I didnt force any of you to vote misi. I merely stated my opinion and who thought it was valid? thats right, you guys. And now im the bad guy because i found out an assassin? Grow up people and get your heads out of your asses. Even if i was an assassin, why in the name of god will i sacrifice a fellow assassin to gain the trust of everyone here? I couldnt give two fucks what you guys thought. And before i placed my suspicion, wasn't i in the clear? So tell me then, why would i put myself in the spotlight to gain everyone's trust, when i wasn't even suspected in the first place?

Stop thinking like children. Please

As i said i dont think cm is an assassin this time around, and im not going to place my vote blindly and jeopardize the game for us. So i'll hold my vote and see how it goes.

You had to jump in the spot lite because I proved myself to be a Shinobi early on
... People are social and in general fallow the people they trust in a game like this...

You know you'll have the support of at least 2 other players so sacrificing one to remove me from a trusted position and put you there is worth the loss of one team mate.

Trouble is you lied... And got cought...
Witch you still are not trying to defend.

I know 4 others will vote my way so good luck assassin...

And if your other assassin are Amat you'll abandon this sinking ship like the rats you are and vote taigakun
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 13:10:40 by cmsurfer »

Offline taigakun

« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2016, 13:20:08 »
I'm gone for a couple of hours and then i'm an assassin.

lmao

Go on then, vote me out and make the mistake that'll cost you the game.

I didnt force any of you to vote misi. I merely stated my opinion and who thought it was valid? thats right, you guys. And now im the bad guy because i found out an assassin? Grow up people and get your heads out of your asses. Even if i was an assassin, why in the name of god will i sacrifice a fellow assassin to gain the trust of everyone here? I couldnt give two fucks what you guys thought. And before i placed my suspicion, wasn't i in the clear? So tell me then, why would i put myself in the spotlight to gain everyone's trust, when i wasn't even suspected in the first place?

Stop thinking like children. Please

As i said i dont think cm is an assassin this time around, and im not going to place my vote blindly and jeopardize the game for us. So i'll hold my vote and see how it goes.

You had to jump in the spot lite because I proved myself to be a Shinobi early on
... People are social and in general fallow the people they trust in a game like this...

You know you'll have the support of at least 2 other players so sacrificing one to remove me from a trusted position and put you there is worth the loss of one team mate.

Trouble is you lied... And got cought...
Witch you still are not trying to defend.

I know 4 others will vote my way so good luck assassin...

And if your other assassin are Amat you'll abandon this sinking ship like the rats you are and vote taigakun
Over and over and over again you say im lying and im just tired of trying to prove myself to someone trying to find fault in everything i say.. so we'll let the rest of the people here vote

You say i lied and got caught... I lied, which led to an assassin getting killed. As i sais, i talk to misi every single fucking day and i've argued with him over different subjects on mutliple, multiple occassions. No matter the case, the dude would never base his accusations on something like that. So i knew he was lying, and went for him. If i had based my accusations on nothing but the fact that i know the dude very well, wouldn't that look toooo suspicious? I knew for a fact misi had to be an assassin the way he was talking... and would you look at that.. i was right.

I'll leave the rest of you to judge this case. Don't follow the majority. Think for yourselves a bit

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2016, 13:31:20 »
guys this is obvious now... I called and it was proved true last night... We have two ambu
Don't you think it's likely that atleast one investigated taigakun.

There's more then  evidence at this point...

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2016, 15:59:18 »
I l change my vote to Whatasnipe. As I said before, I don't like how he suddenly became CMsmurfer's white knight when was clear CM was going to be killed by the mob.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2016, 16:19:19 »
NO WAIT GUYS STOP.

Voting Whatasnipe is the wrong decision. Taiga or Cmsurfer need to die tonight because one of them is the assassin. Voting for Whatasnipe just delays us finding out which one was telling the truth and will just lead to more theories on who is what.

If Cmsurfer is an assassin, chances are so is Whatasnipe then we can vote for him but right now there is no reason to delay uncovering an assassin. The only reason I voted for whatasnipe was because I wasn't sure whether Cmsurfer or Taiga is the assassin.

But then again, who am I to change all your votes,  (even though most of you changed to Whatasnipe after I voted for him) I officially change my vote to Taiga.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 16:35:30 by Zama »
  • Character Name: Zama