Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64060
Latest: titlesuitsai
New This Month: 4153
New This Week: 119
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 843
Total: 854

Author Topic: Boruto  (Read 7702 times)

Offline Skilo

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Skilo has no influence.
  • To get where you want, you need to chase it.
    • View Profile
Boruto
« on: February 07, 2017, 15:38:04 »
Hey guys ,boruto is due to release in April ! Just wanted to know what do you guys think about it? Will naruto's son be as bad ass as him? Or will boruto turn out lame as hell with no future ahead of him? 

Personally I think it's gonna be kick ass and he will kick narutos ass , can't wait to see the future tbh

• Character Name: Skyfrr Ennia Sandāreisu

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Boruto
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 16:35:13 »
I think it's stupid because a lot of things don't make sense and Naruto has not matured significantly since Shippuden.

Spoiler: show
In Boruto the movie (I think) Naruto's daughter is around 5 years old and has unlocked the Byakugan. That's extremely retarded and has little backstory development. She is also seen kicking Naruto's ass which does not make sense. It's all a bunch of fuckery.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 18:08:44 »
I think it's stupid because a lot of things don't make sense and Naruto has not matured significantly since Shippuden.

In Boruto the movie (I think) Naruto's daughter is around 5 years old and has unlocked the Byakugan. That's extremely retarded and has little backstory development. She is also seen kicking Naruto's ass which does not make sense. It's all a bunch of fuckery.

I think it is going to be good tbh. Naruto will never fully mature into some serious guy tbh and so that makes sense to be that way in the series. People have kids and such when they are immature (How do you think kids are made in the first place.) I think Boruto will be great. Nothing will beat the original story but I prefer a nice spinoff of the next gen of ninja compared to a complete stop to the Naruto world.
There could be backstory development to it as the series goes on. Many things made no sense when the Naruto series started but came to be later on. Like the fact that Itachi killed his own kin, it all made sense as the story went on.

You think Naruto is going to go all out sage mode on his own daughter in general? Cmon man, don't say that she kicked his ass makes no sense when obviously he was going to hold back.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 18:31:24 »
I have good expectations about Boruto, maybe i'm beeing optimistic but idk I just have hope in the next gen

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 19:00:12 »
For those who read the manga (which has pretty much been the momoshiki arc in the movie with a few changes to the plot, btw, the arc has ended and new content is due this month) you'd already have seen hints that this spinoff will be interesting if not anything else.
Naruto has shown as much maturity as we can expect to be seen from Naruto tbh and the respect and reverence the villagers have for him is enough development in that area.
Yes, the next gen is slightly OP but Kishimoto did say they would be referring to his statement that every new generation has to surpass the previous one (despite this, it will take some time and a lot of effort because Naruto's generation is filled with very powerful shinobi who have only gotten stronger by the time of the Boruto story). Concerning Himawari knocking Naruto out, he was neither holding back nor were they in a fight. She directed that hit at Boruto in a fit of rage and Naruto just unfortunately, coincidentally happened to step in between them at that moment (those who saw that episode already know this. And, yes she has the byakugan..deal with it. The character development will come)
From the first chapter of the Boruto manga series, there's already been speculation that Naruto will be killed defending the village from a new villain (though this could just be a red herring unrelated to the series' actual plot) but the writers confirmed that a key member of the old generation will be killed.I suspect it will be Hinata because we see Boruto has a scarred right eye with the byakugan though he was not born with one (so perhaps he has his mother's eye like Obito gave Kakashi his eye).
All in all, I think it will be interesting and much of the necessary character development will eventually come as the series goes on. It's better to have this than to kill the entire franchise anyways, imo
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 15:30:46 »

THANK YOU. Her unlocking the Byakugan is ridiculous...

However Leebz was right about his daughter kicking his ass....he cant exactly defend and even if he could he would most definitely risk light injury than actually attempt to defend against her.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see any real progression until Naruto dies (of old age). There is simply no human on earth (and now on the moon) that can reasonably kill him (probably besides Sasuke) and he's all redeemed and shit.

Either that or someone else form Kaguya's planet lands on earth with another massive tree of chakra.

Or maybe more than one person.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 20:42:56 »
To be really honest I don't see how it's her unlocking the byakugan is "ridiculous ". One she was really and angry and two as the daughter of Fucking Naruto and The Hyuga (or whatever) princess. I'm expecting her to be op asf.

I doubt she could just use the eyes every time she wants though. But as the next generation they better be as powerful or more than the last
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Skilo

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 01:43:22 »
It's a she or a he?

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 16:24:46 »
It's a she or a he?
He's talking about Himawari mate
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 17:57:02 »
I do think this new gen is going to be interesting at the very least. Seriously looking forward to it ngl.

Offline Skilo

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 03:41:21 »
Oh okay @StriderOtaku
Got confused for a second lmao .  i feel like they're gonna show so many new things and interesting abilities that's its gonna be amazing, I mean it's naruto it's always gonna be amazing. Can't wait to see the future

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 13:48:55 »
Yep Hinata getting killed... Boruto obtaining her Byakugan cuz for some reason he cannot unlock byakugan (either its an X-linked recessive trait or Boruto is retarded af... idk  lul). I believe this could totally be possible and imo (being a Hinata fan) is gonna be sad.

About Naruto's death, I don't think so that Kawaki (The guy who threatens to send Boruto to where Naruto is,,, in the manga,,,) can kill Naruto. I believe Kawaki just thinks he has killed Naruto... But maybe naruto is just ... you know... sealed off/ in coma/ almost dead but rescued by someone after being left for dead by Kawaki/etc.
Naruto is anything but dead
Unless ofc the writers become inspired by GRR Martin and start killing off fan favs :3

About new gen surpassing the old ones. I believe it can happen.
For eg. Mitsuki is still a kid and knows perfect snake sage mode (idk much about it.. do correct me if I am wrong)
And others... cuz many have the mixed genes of strong ninjas.

About Himawari awakening the Byakugan, it does sound lame that she awakened it just cuz her teddy bear got ripped. But then again, Inactive Byakugan will be a new concept in Boruto, maybe it doesn't requires that amount of loss as required for a sharingan.
Maybe it does... you never know why that teddy was such important to Hima...

Finally, this time the story is set in the modern age. And explores Ninja vs New age Tech. ... something like "embracing the changes while preserving the traditions as time progresses."

IMO, its still too early to judge the anime... So far, the manga hasn't been disappointing... neither has it been great, the art isn't good too... lets hope the anime is good enough.

Do Tell me if I went wrong anywhere... or if you disagree on something...
btw I am also looking forward to Steins gate zero and Tokyo Ghoul Re, other than Boruto... is there anything else anyone'd like to suggest?