Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Heeey

(1/1)

Krack:
I don't know what all you have planned, but you should make it able to do your hand signs while walking/running.

Shinobi:
Yeah good idea instead of it stopping you while running.

Vreg:
I'm sure something around that will happen in the future, but atm I have other priorities.

adithya:
Since we have the akatsuki in the original series we should have the ability to create an elite group of ninjas you know the ones who have hit a reasonably high level. The other thing i wanted to say was that for sprinting we should have a time limit and a sprint toggle button causes the need to keep pressing shift. For a few people it is hindrance.Hope this helps!

Vreg:

--- Quote from: adithya on June 09, 2013, 18:10:18 ---Since we have the akatsuki in the original series we should have the ability to create an elite group of ninjas you know the ones who have hit a reasonably high level. The other thing I wanted to say was that for sprinting we should have a time limit and a sprint toggle button causes the need to keep pressing shift. For a few people it is hindrance.Hope this helps!

--- End quote ---
Your character will become elite after some time of playing the game. What you decide to do with your character after that point is up to you. Whether it's trying to destroy villages or protect them.

Sprinting will consume chakra, so you can't use it all the time. About the sprinting controls, it might be a good idea to introduce some sort of lock button for when you're sprinting. This would mean that you could point towards a direction with the movement keys and your character would keep running into that direction in sprint mode. I think something like that can come in handy when you're traveling long distances.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version