Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1645
Total: 1654
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (6)
Baidu

Author Topic: Shinobi Life Online Hidden Villages  (Read 143191 times)

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Without Regrets has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Shinobi Life Online Hidden Villages
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 12:03:58 »
I like the idea generally but there are too many villages and top of that you guys are trying to make other villages which act as mini nations and stuff.
  • Character Name: Laiken
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 15:06:15 »
I like the idea generally but there are too many villages and top of that you guys are trying to make other villages which act as mini nations and stuff.

You forget how many people there are going to be playing this game
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 15:33:28 »

What makes you think that this game would have a large player base especially right of the bat."Don't count your chickens before they have hatched"comes to mind.
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2014, 16:35:38 »

I never said that there would be loads of players of the bat. But you need to think long term, not the short term. If we were thinking about the short term there would be two incredibly generic villages just fighting each other, without much room for expansion.

What makes you think that this game would have a large player base especially right of the bat."Don't count your chickens before they have hatched"comes to mind.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2014, 17:01:11 »

We don't know exactly, but these villages are not going to be present right of the bat either.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline EternalEyes

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • EternalEyes has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 19:24:34 »

Maybe the fact that this forum has 4806 members even though there is only a half playable test as incentive for them. A naruto mmo is greatly wanted.
  • Character Name: EternalEyes

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2014, 19:42:44 »

Maybe the fact that this forum has 4806 members even though there is only a half playable test as incentive for them. A naruto mmo is greatly wanted.

When the game comes out (if it does) the massive amount of people that wish to play a good Naruto mmorpg should show in the numbers of players.

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2014, 21:29:48 »
Don't get me wrong to all three of you ^ I want this game to be released as much as you guys and I've been waiting for a naruto mmo since 2006 literally.I had my doubts with all these villages and other lands etc.. I know you guys want all these villages in your final release but would be nice to know which ones will actually be there from the beginning.

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2014, 21:37:54 »
Don't get me wrong to all three of you ^ I want this game to be released as much as you guys and I've been waiting for a naruto mmo since 2006 literally.I had my doubts with all these villages and other lands etc.. I know you guys want all these villages in your final release but would be nice to know which ones will actually be there from the beginning.

all will be there at the final release. Having a lot of villages and such is not bad esp for a big fan base

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2014, 08:28:17 »

all will be there at the final release. Having a lot of villages and such is not bad esp for a big fan base

Not to mention that the village system is compulsory for the way chakra natures work

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2014, 02:29:50 »
Right from the beginning I can only guarantee the presence of the Hidden Hill. First reason being that the MMOARPG would actually work if it only had the Hidden Hill as a village because of its chakra neutrality. And second reason being that at this moment, the Hidden Hill is close to being finished modeling-wise.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 21:30:41 »
so how do we get in the villages we all want? do we need to restart if we want to get in the villages we wanted to?
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 21:32:50 »
so how do we get in the villages we all want? do we need to restart if we want to get in the villages we wanted to?
You chose it at character creation, simple as that.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 21:34:11 »
i still dont get it, vreg said only the hidden hill would be implemented then. there is no character creation yet at that release?
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Jiten

• Academy Student Poster
  • Jiten has no influence.
  • Glory Uchiha
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2014, 19:10:31 »
what about clans ?
[\center]