Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73880
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 808
Total: 818
Seo-Ul-nor
Vikiijo
Google (8)

Author Topic: The Uninheritable Dojutsu  (Read 11590 times)

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
The Uninheritable Dojutsu
« on: July 04, 2016, 16:16:25 »
Read this First!!!
This is just a dojutsu Kekkei Genkei suggestion, such thing as of now doesn't exists. I orignally planned it to be in *my clan*... But fack it... I'll be happy if it is ever incorporated in this game  :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Kinkyugan
English Translation: The Golden Eyeball
Developed by: Tatsuo Ennia Toratsume** (its as per my clan, but again, it can be changed as per whichever clan is chosen)
Requirements: Vast reserves of Chakra, chakra meditation (one time) and most importantly, the knowledge of the secret technique of activation.

Features:
The Kinkyugan is a dojutsu which is uninheritable by nature. That is, it will not be in the genes of whichever clan it will be possessed by. Rather, It has to be activated By special hand seals, which will be a clan secret. This will also need immense chakra meditation to concentrate all the chakra at the eye chakra point.

Once Activated, it cannot be reverted back to your normal eyes as it synchronizes with your life force chakra. Hence it will be deactivated only if
  • You Die
  • Your eyes get removed from your body (which will cut chakra supply and hence deactivating the Golden eyeball)
  • Somehow chakra flow stops in your body, especially to your eye chakra points. (if they would exsist.)

Ki-kyugan has three stages of activation:
1) PRIMARY STAGE-

Once activated by the clan's secret hand seals, The eyes turn golden and the surrounding eyelid becomes thick black. This stage grants the user Enhanced Vision and Hikari no Akarui (Sunshine Eyes), which gives out dazzling light confusing the opponent so as to dodge him or render him unable to perform any close combat attack.

2)MASUTA STAGE:

This stage is achieved by further concentrating chakra on eyespots. This stage can be deactivated back to primary stage. In this stage, there appears a four-spoke star in the middle of the eyeball.
Along with the abilities of the primary stage, it gives the user two new abilities.
-Penetrative vision
-Kagayaki (Radiance): An upgraded version of Sunshine Eyes, it makes the eyeballs emit a dazzling light upto a much higher distance, providing a blinding shield around the user. Also, it can be infused with any object or weapon, which may be used as false Epicentre of the emitted radiance to confuse opponent or just a super bright chakra infused kunai/  shuriken/ sword,etc.

3) SEIJIN STAGE: (as sennin was too mainstream  :P )

Golden Eyeball with six-spoke star in the middle, it can be deactivated back to Primary stage.
Along with the techniques as mentioned in primary and Masuta stage, the following abilities are added-
-Read opponent's moves (hint: sharingan )
-Binocular vision
-Temporary Hypnosis (saimin no jutsu)
-Kogane Shikosen (golden deathlight) as the name suggest... it can penetrate anything and can atomize the target on contact :P

DISADVANTAGES:
As mentioned before, it uses up a good amount of chakra when first activated.
Excessive use of Radiance can lead to blindness in future.
Once achieving Seijin stage, the eyes are subjected to a lot of strain and use up more amount of chakra. Further, The Golden Deathlight can be used only once in the battle as it uses almost 91% of the chakra you're left with. That also implies, the intensity of this Technique is directly proportional to the chakra that you are left with... in simpler words, the higher the chakra you have, the stronger/powerful is your Kogane Shikosen.

Thanks for giving it a look :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 15:16:40 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: The Inheritable Dojutsu
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 22:43:44 »
This is brilliant and any dojutsu in game should be activated this way if there will be others it not so much a Kekkei genki but a  technique that can be taught.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 23:36:32 »
-Penetrative vision
If u know what i mean ;-)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 01:59:26 »
Requirements: Vast reserves of Chakra, chakra meditation (one time) and most importantly, the knowledge of the secret technique of activation.
No I meen this for all dojutsu... It's a perfect balance to senjutsu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 02:18:08 »
-Penetrative vision
If u know what i mean ;-)
Well jiraiya would approve.

This is brilliant and any dojutsu in game should be activated this way if there will be others it not so much a Kekkei genki but a  technique that can be taught.
Yep.... but the utmost priority of the clan which it would belong to will be to guard this dojutsu activation technique as a secret.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:05:41 by Nova »

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: The Uninheritable Dojutsu
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 04:17:02 »
The one thing that sticks out to me, is how you can read your oppoents moves when they can turn on a dime with wasd lol. The movement system would have to gain a bit of realism in the way you place your feet or use weight before this could happen
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 04:51:01 »
The one thing that sticks out to me, is how you can read your oppoents moves when they can turn on a dime with wasd lol. The movement system would have to gain a bit of realism in the way you place your feet or use weight before this could happen
Hmm.. point, it's quite silly as of now... I'm thinking of replacing it with much more practical thing.... like binocular vision or something...

Offline Manuster

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 11:21:02 »
Hmm.. point, it's quite silly as of now... I'm thinking of replacing it with much more practical thing.... like binocular vision or something...

That would be much better.

I also love the balance created by the possible blindness.

However will the Golden Deathlight be a one hit KO? or will it simply pierce a laser like hole through the users body and depending on where that is, it could be a one hit KO?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 12:16:07 »

However will the Golden Deathlight be a one hit KO? or will it simply pierce a laser like hole through the users body and depending on where that is, it could be a one hit KO?
Well... it's supposed to.. you know atomize the target... that is completely disintegrate it... so yeah... it is a one hit KO and it does uses up the Max. Of your chakra reserves.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 12:19:49 »

Well... it's supposed to.. you know atomize the target... that is completely disintegrate it... so yeah... it is a one hit KO and it does uses up the Max. Of your chakra reserves.

hmm its a good idea but it will be op in a death zone....
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 14:26:28 »

hmm its a good idea but it will be op in a death zone....

Agreed any Dojutsu should be the counter to a senjutsu. Not giving you Jutsu but increasing passave skills like stamina, chakra control,  sensory abilities, and targeting.

Senjutsu should work In a simpler manner just a different story path in game.

That is if eather are even put in the game there bin little  confirmation on either.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 14:30:26 by cmsurfer »

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 16:53:08 »
Agreed @Manuster such a super S ranked jutsu cannot be used in non-deathzone regions as it has nothing to do with knocking out your opponent... it's actually annihilation.

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 17:08:09 »
Agreed @Manuster such a super S ranked jutsu cannot be used in non-deathzone regions as it has nothing to do with knocking out your opponent... it's actually annihilation.
XD XD
But awesome dojutsu dude hope this inspires others to suggest more dojutsus

but ey I like the ability to read other peoples moves, it could work like this, since you can apparently 'see' the opponents move, the window for countering their attack could be longer
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 17:17:08 »
but ey I like the ability to read other peoples moves, it could work like this, since you can apparently 'see' the opponents move, the window for countering their attack could be longer
hmm.... so shall I put it back? :P

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 17:23:17 »
hmm.... so shall I put it back? :P
I don't think you should. The implementation of the above would require a whole septret camera system for the players with this abuility. I don't see vreg reworking that for one dojutsu.