Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1284
Total: 1292
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (6)

Author Topic: More suggestion: New way to learn jutsu(Realism) : Elemental combinations(Group)  (Read 18304 times)

Offline Monk

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Monk has no influence.
  • 3D Animator & Rigging Artist
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Also I was just thinking about my teaching jutsu idea. After i posted it I was thinking "well...upon reflection that could totally be abused even with perma death." I was just thinking that perhaps me and my friend are in a huge fight and i'm taken out and killed. We were powerful ninjas and taught eachother jutsus we learned up until my death. He lives and we meet up and he just teaches me all my jutsus again. I was talking to my friend about this and we were like, wait a second, i'm a freashly spawned genin, just cause i might know a wicked advanced s-rank jutsu (for example) doesn't mean I can just use it whenever, i'd have to train up my chakra, train my ninjutsu and stuff. My point is that even if you are taught a powerful jutsu, you wouldn't be able to use it 'till later, so it would just be convient not to have to seek it out again or something to that effect.

Hidden Jutsu Archive -Hidden throughout the world will be jutsu techniques that can be learned by players.After reading said book, Said player will receive a new jutsu on his jutsu skill tree.Once the player reaches the jutsu requirements(Level,Chakra Nature),said player can then reveal,unlock, and learn this special jutsu. This player can then teach other players this jutsu as they please.Upon learning a hidden Jutsu, You can reteach the jutsu as well. this creates a world full of surprises in which new jutsus are special and spread by your own means.If you find a hidden jutsu archive and choose to share it with your nation then it will spread while you keep it a secret and teach no one it becomes your own technique.The choice is yours.
Sado Hozuki - "The Wandering Monk"

Offline Orochimarus

• Academy Student Poster
  • Orochimarus has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Cool ideea.

Offline thevegetor

• Academy Student Poster
  • thevegetor has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Great idea dude, that sounds awesome.
  • Character Name: Akemi Akane

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
If you don't have the secret technique, does it show up as a black space or empty on the tree? Or does it not even show the techniques that you don't have, that you could get?
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
If you don't have the secret technique, does it show up as a black space or empty on the tree? Or does it not even show the techniques that you don't have, that you could get?

It would be kinda better if it didn't show, is just like a space. Appear after you learn it, this way it wouldn't be like a list.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Khaoz12

• Academy Student Poster
  • Khaoz12 has no influence.
  • I'll donate in a while...
    • View Profile
This is a pretty good thread here xD

Offline evitech

• Academy Student Poster
  • evitech has no influence.
  • Whatever challenge people set for me, I'm ready
    • View Profile
I've been thinking with the idea of every village (if there are multiple start villages) has their own set of starting jutsu, and people can learn other jutsu by being taught it by others who already know it.
  • Character Name: Ibedu

Offline Sjones

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sjones has no influence.
  • KATON!!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Honō Clan

Having to remember the jutsu by heart is a good idea. More players would use hand to hand combat and stop relying on spamming jutsu after jutsu.
  • Character Name: Akai hono

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

as long as your character has the required skills to perform the jutsu in the scroll then using it should just be a matter of remembering what combination of hand signs to use. I Like this idea.

Offline Sjones

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sjones has no influence.
  • KATON!!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Honō Clan

Agreed.
  • Character Name: Akai hono